Tower block of commons

Search this Thread

Old 08 February 2010, 09:08 PM
Timwinner
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tower block of commons

God strike me down......

If you cant afford kids, stop knocking them out.

I could have made this program a lot lot shorter.
Old 08 February 2010, 09:26 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Lol!

agreed
Old 08 February 2010, 09:35 PM
steffi4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Timwinner
God strike me down......

If you cant afford kids, stop knocking them out.

I could have made this program a lot lot shorter.
took the words right out my mouth. fed up of hearing benefit mothers complaining about money when people work had with kids i add to pay for them to sit on their ar*e, moaning. they moan theres nothing to do...take your kids out! do something with them instead of thinking about yourself. makes me really angry as i have two kids. worked up to a day before i gave birth (she came early) then went back six months later this is when aternity leave was only six months. and just had a little boy so having some time off but plan to go back. wouldnt dream of having another one as we couldnt financially do it. but they moan when they get more money than i do!! and they have about 20 kids! someone needs to wake these lazy women up.
Old 08 February 2010, 10:31 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

£105 on food and £40 on cigs. I'd if it didn't make me
Old 09 February 2010, 12:40 AM
steffi4
Scooby Regular

i missed the show but gonna watch it later. caught the advert and nearlly smashed my screen. if they have enough money to smoke then i think their getting too much money. benefits are supposed to be just above the breadline and u should really be struggling a little. wheres the incentive to go to work i ask?? its madness
Old 09 February 2010, 09:29 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

The thing is, you can't stop people having children.

I've heard although I'm not sure its genuine that in China you can only have so many children and so many are either dumped/killed or back street aborted.

On the other hand, I've heard one person say they may as well knock out a few more kids and the state can pay for them (he has at least 11 kids with various skanks)

I know of other people who haven't worked since the early 90s, both on the sick (partly genuine illness and partly self inflicted) they used to go on holiday regularly and in one year I think they went 3 or 4 times and over the last few years I think their flights abroad probably total double figures. The house is paid for, the renovation of the house is paid for, the extension due to her back problems is paid for (£12K) and he drives a 1998 XJ6 which makes my 4.0 Jeep seem economical.

I've said it before but if you work, the system does everything it can to take it off you. If you don't work, the system does everything it can to keep you happy. The problem is in the past the difference between working and not working used to mean quite severe hardship. These days the "sweet spot" where to work actually cost YOU money has become wider and assuming your "in the system" its not really much of a hardship anymore.

Bring back national service.
Old 09 February 2010, 11:53 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

I wish that it was that simple.

On the one hand you'll have half the population saying good ridance and its about time something was done.

On the other you'll have people throwing their arms up in disgust at the way the pond life are being treated and it will end up being against their human rights to take their meth money away from them.

Allow people too many opinions and the system collapses. Democracy doesn't work. Unfortunately the alternatives seem equally ****.
Old 09 February 2010, 12:46 PM
graeme jones
Scooby Regular

i still honestly believe anyone who is fit to work and on benefits should do work for the community service to earn their benefits jobs like graphiti removal helping the street cleaning team,packing bags at super markets etc this would then actually gain them working experience and help towards getting a paid job but the sad fact is most of the scabs on benefits would fake illnesses that the doctors just dont say bull**** too.
Old 09 February 2010, 03:30 PM
steffi4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by graeme jones
i still honestly believe anyone who is fit to work and on benefits should do work for the community service to earn their benefits jobs like graphiti removal helping the street cleaning team,packing bags at super markets etc this would then actually gain them working experience and help towards getting a paid job but the sad fact is most of the scabs on benefits would fake illnesses that the doctors just dont say bull**** too.

well said its about time people stop getting an easy ride in life. and the people who do work need to stop being penalised. single young girls just think of 3 things to do in life. marry a footballer, be a glamour model or get pregnant and life off hard working peoples money. i think u should decide if you pay tax and what for. i agree in the nhs and public services and fair enough when you first have a baby yu want some time off, its good maternity leave is now a year not six months and bring on david camron for saying fathers should have more time off too and couples should be able to choose who has what time off between the parents as fathers need bonding time too. but i dont agree in paying a chunk out of y wage to pay for peoples drink and drug habits and just plain laziness. do you know how much money the nhs wastes on drunk idiots!!! its crazy. you intoxicate yourself you deal with it. i could go on forever about all the things our taxes pay for that are wrong but nothings gonna change.
Old 09 February 2010, 03:37 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by steffi4
i missed the show but gonna watch it later. caught the advert and nearlly smashed my screen. if they have enough money to smoke then i think their getting too much money. benefits are supposed to be just above the breadline and u should really be struggling a little. wheres the incentive to go to work i ask?? its madness
there is no incentive to work i have 3kids no mortgage and am the grand sum of £72.00 per month better off working . breadline my *** they are minted on the dole . no rent to pay no council tax no school diners to pay for etc the list goes on . GET ON THE PLATFORM OF LIFE thats my advice the way i saw that program we the working idiots are paying for the 1st class passangers ie MPS and the 3rd class skanks
Old 09 February 2010, 04:36 PM
graeme jones
Scooby Regular

i agree there is too much on offer so no incentive to work for them its just sad people dont have the self respect to want to work than get free handouts there is a few that even work on the side to sneaking out before light in overalls and get everything paid for new roof recently for all of them around here.
Old 09 February 2010, 04:43 PM
steffi4
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by graeme jones
i agree there is too much on offer so no incentive to work for them its just sad people dont have the self respect to want to work than get free handouts there is a few that even work on the side to sneaking out before light in overalls and get everything paid for new roof recently for all of them around here.

its become "OK" to be on benefits. there was a time when no self respecting father would sit on his ar*e. dads back in the day wouldnt even except help when they were in dire situations as they were the head of the family. these days you see too many mums at homefeeding their kids sh*t while the dads are down the pub wasting their dole on beer. it sickening to see.
wheres the dignity of britain gone
Old 09 February 2010, 05:23 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

you had a mother spending a third of their (the families- kids dont fekkin smoke!) weekly benefits on ciggies! a father drinking cans and smoking weed- then thinking nothing of kipping on the couch! and a (dare i say it) half caste scouse emigratee trying to give the politician a complex whilst sporting fashionable, newly done nails!! sorry, but if you dont have enough money to eat properly or support your siblings then surely sacrificing LUXURIES comes with the territory. i dont begrudge anyone making their own choices- given the depressing circumstances- just live with them and stop blaming everyone fookin else!!!
Old 09 February 2010, 06:53 PM
steffi4
Scooby Regular

trying to find it i was monday wasn't it on channel 4. if so its not displaying on catch up on virgin probably good i dont watch it tho cos i might just boil over haha