Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Squatters Rights - No wonder they break their necks to get here!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11 January 2011, 04:26 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Squatters Rights - No wonder they break their necks to get here!!!!

Words fail me

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...squatters.html
Old 11 January 2011, 04:30 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Lets hope its owners spend a little cash in a private firm to remove them - by force and with quite a few slaps and the odd broken bone.

This country is slowly being turned into the dustbin of Europe and consecutive governments seem happy for this to happen.
Old 11 January 2011, 04:34 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Not GREAT Britain anymore, is it

The sqatters have more rights than the home owner.
Old 11 January 2011, 04:36 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Good Latvian name ..
Old 11 January 2011, 04:36 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

They always have a full fridge? It must be powered by electricity. Nick them for abstracting electricity. Board it up when they are locked up. Sorted.
Old 11 January 2011, 04:40 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

These 'rights' have never made sense to me. What is the thinking or logic behind it?
Old 11 January 2011, 04:55 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

Tresspass is already a criminal offence isn't it?
Old 11 January 2011, 04:57 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by GlesgaKiss
These 'rights' have never made sense to me. What is the thinking or logic behind it?

I don't understand it either.
He's come over here with the full intention of forcing himself into other peoples properties, with no intention of ever working.
What is being done about it, sweet FA.
I can't get my head around how squatters can do just what the hell they like
Old 11 January 2011, 04:58 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Wurzel
Tresspass is already a criminal offence isn't it?
No and here lies the problem!

few politicians have the ***** to kick up and take this to task - god alone knows why - who in their right mind would oppose it???
Old 11 January 2011, 07:57 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't
They always have a full fridge? It must be powered by electricity. Nick them for abstracting electricity. Board it up when they are locked up. Sorted.

Meanwhile back in the real world........

Are you honestly suggesting that plod are going to arrive and arrest 30 people simultaneously for abstracting electricity for a fridge?
Old 11 January 2011, 07:59 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood

few politicians have the ***** to kick up and take this to task - god alone knows why - who in their right mind would oppose it???
So all the signs up round the UK saying "Trespassers will be prosectuted" is all bollox then?
Old 11 January 2011, 07:59 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Fair pplay to him I say, firstly the owner of the house should have not left it empty or at least make it squatter proof and secondly our laws are so weak that they deserve to be abused by people who come ove rhere to do so it just goes to prove what a bunch of pussies our government is and how we roll over.

Maybe on the back of things like this they will man up and we will again be great.....but I doubt it.
Old 11 January 2011, 08:07 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

Big toes.
Old 11 January 2011, 08:12 PM
mrmadcap
Scooby Regular

Why not, It's good that this family has somewhere nice to stay
Old 11 January 2011, 08:15 PM
NINJA ED
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mrmadcap
Old 11 January 2011, 08:22 PM
dazh66
Scooby Regular

He doesn't have a family, just lives with some other low life sponging *******
Burn the place down with the c**ts inside and claim off insurance would be my advice to the owner
Old 11 January 2011, 08:25 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cookstar
Meanwhile back in the real world........

Are you honestly suggesting that plod are going to arrive and arrest 30 people simultaneously for abstracting electricity for a fridge?
Admittedly, when I did it, I only nicked 3. And took their dog too.

But it proves that it works.

Theft is theft at the end of the day.

Last edited by ScoobyWon't; 11 January 2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11 January 2011, 08:36 PM
L.J.F
Instructing with fear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dazh66
Burn the place down with the c**ts inside and claim off insurance would be my advice to the owner
I was gonna say the same thing this Country is slowly filling up with Euro trash like this and it will only get worse
Old 11 January 2011, 08:57 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood

It's private social housing, can house up to 30 tenants which makes it more efficient and takes the burden off state funded social housing!

Seriously, it is one of those things, along with benefit scroungers, that really boils my p!ss.
Old 11 January 2011, 08:59 PM
mrmadcap
Scooby Regular

I think you are a racist, most of this country voted for labour in 97 alowing all these poor people to come here from all over the world allowing us to give them free money.

Why should old age pensioners that have fought for our democracy be intitled to social care when more deserving people from other countries with nothing to offer can have our free money?

I don't mind contributing to and progressing the labour ethic of multiculturalism.

After these people have allowed us to give them free money out of the goodness of their hearts it does not matter that by not speaking English they cannot understand us when we offer them our gratitude for the pleasure.

In this time of economic hardship with people loosing their jobs it is heartening to know that the UK is contributing 14 billion in overseas aid.

I would like to personally offer thanks to the great Tony Blair and his New Labour and to Harriot Harman (although she doesn't like gingers) for the human rights legislation that allows us the opportunity to invite these persons, some who often have no identification into the country in order that we can give them the free money. It is fantastic that they can benefit from drugs, prostitution and other criminality. I am proud that people come here from all over the world to enjoy and partake in criminal activities with impunity.

This is the best country in the world where these poor people can even drive vehicles without a licence, tax, and insurance. I don't mind paying more tax, insurance to enable these poor people to be able to do these things. In fact i would be willing to pay more for petrol if it means that the government could allocate more free money in order to promote and enhance multiculturalism.

Of course, we can also thank EU legislation that means we can enjoy the multiculuralism and the benefits of the human rights legislation. The French and Germans are missing out on being able to give their free money because they send all these people to the UK for us to look after. Thank you France, thank you Germany because in ignoring human rights and doing what they think is best for France and Germany they are helping us to feel all warm inside during the giving of the free money.

I'm just sick to the back teeth of the racist bigotry on scoobynet, you racists on here are a vicious minority and i will not let you destroy this country
Old 11 January 2011, 09:34 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Exactly. And he came here because he knew what a soft touch this Country is.
It infuriated me.
Old 11 January 2011, 09:35 PM
Saalro
Scooby Regular

Yeah we as the English public should take matters into our own hand, the government are ****. Anyone up for going and kicking them out, and all the other squatters, no fire extinguishers though!
Start our own army to stop this all happening, stop illigal immigrants and stop rubbish laws and all sorts.

Thanks
Sam
Old 11 January 2011, 10:12 PM
GlesgaKiss
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Saalro
Yeah we as the English public should take matters into our own hand, the government are ****. Anyone up for going and kicking them out, and all the other squatters, no fire extinguishers though!
Start our own army to stop this all happening, stop illigal immigrants and stop rubbish laws and all sorts.

Thanks
Sam
Couldn't agree more, but a forum isn't the kind of place you'd discuss that.
Old 11 January 2011, 10:32 PM
Saalro
Scooby Regular

Mosque? Lol

Thanks
Sam
Old 11 January 2011, 11:49 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

I think you are a racist, most of this country voted for labour in 97 alowing all these poor people to come here from all over the world allowing us to give them free money.

Why should old age pensioners that have fought for our democracy be intitled to social care when more deserving people from other countries with nothing to offer can have our free money?

I don't mind contributing to and progressing the labour ethic of multiculturalism.

After these people have allowed us to give them free money out of the goodness of their hearts it does not matter that by not speaking English they cannot understand us when we offer them our gratitude for the pleasure.

In this time of economic hardship with people loosing their jobs it is heartening to know that the UK is contributing 14 billion in overseas aid.

I would like to personally offer thanks to the great Tony Blair and his New Labour and to Harriot Harman (although she doesn't like gingers) for the human rights legislation that allows us the opportunity to invite these persons, some who often have no identification into the country in order that we can give them the free money. It is fantastic that they can benefit from drugs, prostitution and other criminality. I am proud that people come here from all over the world to enjoy and partake in criminal activities with impunity.

This is the best country in the world where these poor people can even drive vehicles without a licence, tax, and insurance. I don't mind paying more tax, insurance to enable these poor people to be able to do these things. In fact i would be willing to pay more for petrol if it means that the government could allocate more free money in order to promote and enhance multiculturalism.

Of course, we can also thank EU legislation that means we can enjoy the multiculuralism and the benefits of the human rights legislation. The French and Germans are missing out on being able to give their free money because they send all these people to the UK for us to look after. Thank you France, thank you Germany because in ignoring human rights and doing what they think is best for France and Germany they are helping us to feel all warm inside during the giving of the free money.

I'm just sick to the back teeth of the racist bigotry on scoobynet, you racists on here are a vicious minority and i will not let you destroy this country
Old 12 January 2011, 12:03 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why would the owner let that happen ?
Old 12 January 2011, 12:07 AM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Why would the owner let that happen ?
Reading the article. If he is not there, and returns from wherever to find them them there, there is bugger all he can do about it.
What a situation to be in, puts you off going on holiday
Sad situation that someone taking over your property, illegally, has more rights than you as the owner.
Old 12 January 2011, 12:25 AM
joz8968
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

As eluded to already, I know there are some ludicrously daft/inept/incompetent-derived laws in this country... But this particular one takes the biscuit.

I've never.... EVER... understood it. Can you imagine, if ever you found yourself in this position if you were the homeowner?!?!?! The anger through the injustice/helplessness would surely drive you to do something very very illegal indeed........... ARRRRRRRH!!!! <fuming>

Last edited by joz8968; 12 January 2011 at 12:27 AM.
Old 12 January 2011, 12:37 AM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

do you think the proclaimers where forward thinking all those years ago when they wrote AND I WOULD WALK 500 MILES . certainly applies to all the ******* coming here for the freebies

Quick Reply: Squatters Rights - No wonder they break their necks to get here!!!!