ANOTHER PHEDO RING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11 January 2011, 07:14 PM
itr786
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANOTHER PAEDO RING!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-11839816

Unsurprisingly wasn't made into a thread on this forum a few months back like the ones being currently made.....

wonder why !??

here's another from yesterday:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-12143586

Last edited by itr786; 11 January 2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: mispelt title
Old 11 January 2011, 07:16 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

A what ?
Old 11 January 2011, 07:23 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Being defensive is not the way to go. Abhorrent behaviour isn't exclusive to any colour or creed.
Old 11 January 2011, 07:23 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by itr786
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-11839816

Unsurprisingly wasn't made into a thread on this forum a few months back like the ones being currently made.....

wonder why !??

here's another from yesterday:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-12143586

Evil white scoobynetters wanting to pursue anti muslim agendas? or is this just mud slinging
Old 11 January 2011, 07:46 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

OP

I think you will find that the three involved in the abuse at the nursery where hauled over the NSR coals for their evil and aberrant crimes. but lets not let the facts get in the way of your post eh I think you will find the caholic church and paedo priests have had more than a few threads and many pages of nsr dedicated to them as well

do you think this is an 'is it cause i is black?' thing - if so you are quite wrong

Race, religion or colour do not enter into it really and if you read the two threads on the Asian Paedo rings then you will see that it is not specifically about race and or religion it is about highlighting this particularly nasty and evil crime within a certain section of our society and not about all 'pakis' are paedos - kill them all.

Sadly you appear more blinkered as those you attempt take a pop at. The crimes against children are evil and any decent, right minded person feels revulsion and disgust at this sort of crime no matter who commits it.

stop the defensive style of posting - it does little to help or contribute

Last edited by The Zohan; 11 January 2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 11 January 2011, 08:30 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

fatties have had a bashing too
Old 11 January 2011, 08:33 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

Baldies?

Have they had one yet?
Old 11 January 2011, 08:35 PM
what would scooby do
Scooby Senior

Gingers next..

and those sex offenders who can't spell
Old 11 January 2011, 08:55 PM
TurboAndy
Scooby Regular

They want there hands and dicks cut off. Job sorted.
Old 11 January 2011, 09:04 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboAndy
They want there hands and dicks cut off. Job sorted.
Sounds almost like Shiria law......sorry couldn't help myself.....I'll get my coat......
Old 12 January 2011, 03:05 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
OP

I think you will find that the three involved in the abuse at the nursery where hauled over the NSR coals for their evil and aberrant crimes. but lets not let the facts get in the way of your post eh I think you will find the caholic church and paedo priests have had more than a few threads and many pages of nsr dedicated to them as well

do you think this is an 'is it cause i is black?' thing - if so you are quite wrong

Race, religion or colour do not enter into it really and if you read the two threads on the Asian Paedo rings then you will see that it is not specifically about race and or religion it is about highlighting this particularly nasty and evil crime within a certain section of our society and not about all 'pakis' are paedos - kill them all.

Sadly you appear more blinkered as those you attempt take a pop at. The crimes against children are evil and any decent, right minded person feels revulsion and disgust at this sort of crime no matter who commits it.

stop the defensive style of posting - it does little to help or contribute
I think it is only fair to point out that the Catholic religion would never accept that pederasty is in any way right. It would be regarded as an extremely serious offence against Catholic teachings.

The fact that it has been practised by Catholic priests is down to the people concerned rather than the Catholic religion. They have broken the rules of the religion as well of those of society and deserve all the punshment which should be awarded to them.

The fact that it has happened should not be used to criticise the religion itself and its teachings. This of course would also go for any other organisation in which its members carried out such acts against the teachings of those organisations which are involved.

Les
Old 12 January 2011, 03:21 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

doesn;t mater race or religion, you get bad apples from all barrels.

that seems to be lost in alot of posts on here
Old 12 January 2011, 04:05 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie
I think it is only fair to point out that the Catholic religion would never accept that pederasty is in any way right. It would be regarded as an extremely serious offence against Catholic teachings.

The fact that it has been practised by Catholic priests is down to the people concerned rather than the Catholic religion. They have broken the rules of the religion as well of those of society and deserve all the punshment which should be awarded to them.

The fact that it has happened should not be used to criticise the religion itself and its teachings. This of course would also go for any other organisation in which its members carried out such acts against the teachings of those organisations which are involved.

Les
Using(abusing) your position of trust as a priest to get access to children may not be part of a priests training or job but it goes on regardless. It has also been proved that the church and senior people with the church knew about abuse by certain priests and often removed the priests to another parish (who knew nothing of the priests past activities) rather than stop the paedo priests having access to children (which is despicable and disgusting), 'outing' them and have them prosecuted and indeed jailed.

Covering up so save face went on and may still go on.

This is my point Les
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...-by-priests.do

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003...hildprotection

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10407559

Last edited by The Zohan; 12 January 2011 at 04:11 PM.
Old 12 January 2011, 10:45 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Leslie

Les
IMO religions and cultures also come into context. Such twisted acts can have something to do with the oppressive rules and regulations on sex that some religions and cultures impose upon their followers. If such religious rules and cultures don't offer simple understanding to the normal human nature, their follower humans would be suppressing their normal human desires, in order to respect their religions and/or cultural values. Most may cope, but a fraction of them may not be able to deal with it, and start acting inhuman. Then, they would commit inhuman acts like hurting innocent children or adults. Some may target and exploit other comparatively liberated races or groups, because of such races'/groups'/nationalities' liberal views on sex. Some may also target their own. But their religious values and culture cr@p may take it as a taboo on the victims (or other fear), and may never let it come into light.
Old 13 January 2011, 11:46 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Using(abusing) your position of trust as a priest to get access to children may not be part of a priests training or job but it goes on regardless. It has also been proved that the church and senior people with the church knew about abuse by certain priests and often removed the priests to another parish (who knew nothing of the priests past activities) rather than stop the paedo priests having access to children (which is despicable and disgusting), 'outing' them and have them prosecuted and indeed jailed.

Covering up so save face went on and may still go on.

This is my point Les
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...-by-priests.do

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003...hildprotection

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10407559
I certainly don't disagree and when those priests carried out their disgusting perversions they should have been kicked out of the Church with full publicity.

I did say that the behaviour was down to those concerned regardless of the fact that those acts were totally against the religion's teachings.

This is also the same for those who mistakenly attempted to cover it all up and even put more children in danger because of those actions.

The of course has done the Catholic religion even more harm than if it was fully sorted out in the first place.

As usual the problem was down to people and their weak character rather than the basic religion.

Les