Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Mobile phone deals ?

Search this Thread

Old 01 May 2011, 07:42 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mobile phone deals ?

My eldest needs a new phone, cant be bothered with PAYG any more, so a cheap contract seems the way forward, currently on T-Mobile PAYG but the youngest and the wife are on Three, the idea being they all get same network minutes but when I look on the Three the cheapest you can get say a HTC Wildfire for is £20 a month, the youngest has this phone and its £15 on Three, I look on comparison websites and you can get it cheaper, plus there is all "cashback" stuff listed, how does that work, does it involve sending off stuff at set times ?

Also, is it easy to transfer a PAYG number from one network to another network, I know you can do it on contracts ?
Old 01 May 2011, 07:53 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.talkmobile.co.uk/offers.html thats where we are going from Three in the next few days.
Old 01 May 2011, 08:06 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
My eldest needs a new phone, cant be bothered with PAYG any more, so a cheap contract seems the way forward, currently on T-Mobile PAYG but the youngest and the wife are on Three, the idea being they all get same network minutes but when I look on the Three the cheapest you can get say a HTC Wildfire for is £20 a month, the youngest has this phone and its £15 on Three, I look on comparison websites and you can get it cheaper, plus there is all "cashback" stuff listed, how does that work, does it involve sending off stuff at set times ?

Also, is it easy to transfer a PAYG number from one network to another network, I know you can do it on contracts ?
How old are we talking J4CKO? 14-15 ish at a guess. Go with what has the in-fad gadgets, oober kudos at School which is important to a teenage lads testosterone levels with the bitches
Old 01 May 2011, 09:45 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian
How old are we talking J4CKO? 14-15 ish at a guess. Go with what has the in-fad gadgets, oober kudos at School which is important to a teenage lads testosterone levels with the bitches
Nearly 16, wont do him any good with "the bitches" as its an all boys school !
Old 01 May 2011, 10:01 PM
chocolate_o_brian
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Nearly 16, wont do him any good with "the bitches" as its an all boys school !

Ah, well in that case make sure he's got an oober kudos phone for his er, hommes so as not to be treated like the ginger step kid