RE teacher beaten by muslims

Search this Thread

Old 26 May 2011, 11:45 PM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry RE teacher beaten by muslims

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13566526

Surprised to even see this reported on the BBC to be honest, but a shocking case and hope these scumbags get beaten to death in prison

Religion really should have no place in modern society - because of some fairy stories these maniacs nearly killed an innocent man, and he'll have to live with the effects of this attack for the rest of his life.
Old 26 May 2011, 11:49 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Ahem

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...d-savages.html
Old 27 May 2011, 12:01 AM
scottydog137
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Make love not war!!!
Old 27 May 2011, 12:02 AM
scottydog137
Scooby Regular

Make love to them with a piece of pork!!

See their beliefs then!!
Old 27 May 2011, 02:21 AM
R400sub
Scooby Regular

islam is name of peace its hard to understand if you dont know islam.99%of islam is about human rights.any1 who is a terrorist he is not a muslim he is out of islam.his faith will be finished.
Old 27 May 2011, 02:23 AM
R400sub
Scooby Regular

theres black sheep in every community.
Old 27 May 2011, 02:46 AM
LUCKO
Scooby Regular

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13566982

chuck them in a cell with this chap. should save the tax payer some £
Old 27 May 2011, 02:50 AM
Japorter
Scooby Regular

Location: OLD MY53 STi @ 341bhp/349lbft -> NOW Evo 8 385bhp/380lbft

Originally Posted by Petem95

Religion really should have no place in modern society
So does racism!!! you wouldnt make a big headline out of it if it wasn't the magic word ..muslim.. would you??
Old 27 May 2011, 07:51 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

I don't understand why they get sentence to 8 years with a minimum of 4 .. why not sentence to 4 .. ?
Old 27 May 2011, 08:58 AM
urban
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They look like 4 dirty b@stards
Old 27 May 2011, 09:16 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Is this another 'one off', or indicative of a wider social problem?
Old 27 May 2011, 09:27 AM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful
Is this another 'one off', ?
no -- been plenty of Muslim threads recently
Old 27 May 2011, 09:35 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Fuuny thing is JTaylor started a thread on this yesterday (before this one) entitled 'Deluded Savages' yet the one with the 'NSR bingo' word of Muslims in the title is the one that gets the replies.... I think that says a lot!
Old 27 May 2011, 09:42 AM
L.J.F
Instructing with fear

I am so glad a aint a religous person, fortunately i was born with some sense and dont feel the need to believe in bollocks that has no place in todays world.
Old 27 May 2011, 09:48 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Fuuny thing is JTaylor started a thread on this yesterday (before this one) entitled 'Deluded Savages' yet the one with the 'NSR bingo' word of Muslims in the title is the one that gets the replies.... I think that says a lot!
lol - just how your mind works...more your issue than others on here

So in your own little world the 'Teacher beaten' part of the title had no bearing and was not going to grab peoples attention - priceless!
Old 27 May 2011, 09:52 AM
Scooby Senior

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by R400sub
theres black sheep in every community.
Bit racist ! Don't tell me, they're oppressed by their white christian counterparts It's the ones with black faces and white fleeces I don't trust !
Old 27 May 2011, 10:14 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

You replied to it first.
Old 27 May 2011, 10:19 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Zohan
lol - just how your mind works...more your issue than others on here

So in your own little world the 'Teacher beaten' part of the title had no bearing and was not going to grab peoples attention - priceless!
Not how my mind works, how yours and much of the UK population's works sadly. You have been sold the propoganda by the media and you have swallowed it.

Was 'Deluded thugs' not enough in the other title to make you want to read it... no, ostensibly you needed 'teacher beaten' and of course the Muslim bit had nothing to do with it.

If so why did the OP include it???? Would he have written 'RE teacher beaten by Christians' if it were white natives who had carried out the atrocity? Their so called religion has zip all to do with it, they are as JTaylor put it so well... deluded thugs .. end of.

That is what is priceless!!!
Old 27 May 2011, 10:28 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

I remember back at school when we had RE, all the Jewish and Asian kids used to go and sit in the library, used to **** me off then and this pisses me off even more, RE isn't just "Christian" stuff, its about all faiths and that I think is what they cant handle.

I think RE should be compulsory for all kids if they are going to do it, really though I think it should be banned, along with religion itself.

Glad they got 5 years, time to reflect.
Old 27 May 2011, 10:29 AM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool

Their so called religion has zip all to do with it,
What planet are you from F1? Their religion has everything to do with it! They beat up this Christian RE teacher for teaching their muslim cousin about islam.

How much more racially motivated does it need to be?
Old 27 May 2011, 10:33 AM
tony de wonderful
Scooby Regular

Not how my mind works, how yours and much of the UK population's works sadly. You have been sold the propoganda by the media and you have swallowed it.

Was 'Deluded thugs' not enough in the other title to make you want to read it... no, ostensibly you needed 'teacher beaten' and of course the Muslim bit had nothing to do with it.

If so why did the OP include it???? Would he have written 'RE teacher beaten by Christians' if it were white natives who had carried out the atrocity? Their so called religion has zip all to do with it, they are as JTaylor put it so well... deluded thugs .. end of.

That is what is priceless!!!
But they apparently did it with a religious motivation making religion central to the assault.

Last edited by tony de wonderful; 27 May 2011 at 10:38 AM.
Old 27 May 2011, 10:41 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

It was a fairly representative title, stuff like this does nothing for the perception of Islam, ask yourself why people respond to a thread with Muslim in the Title ? there is a certain amount of casual racism but I dont see anyone slagging Hindu's. Jews, Sikhs etc or other nationalities like the Chinese, Japanese, Spanish etc etc, so I dont think we are perhaps as xenophobic as a forum and nation as you seem to be implying.

I think people are sick of hearing about Islam, it now seems to be an angry hornets next that people now like to stir up as they get a reaction.

Religion gets in the way, dumb, aggressive ******** like this like to use it as a way to justify being violent, I think they resent the rest of society as it seems to have more enjoyment as they don't have to wear a big itchy beard and adhere to all their rules, must really annoy peaceful muslims who just get on with it as it does nothing for the already disastrous PR Islam has, Muslim is such a loaded word these days and it doesn't need to be.
Old 27 May 2011, 11:12 AM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by J4CKO
I remember back at school when we had RE, all the Jewish and Asian kids used to go and sit in the library, used to **** me off then and this pisses me off even more, RE isn't just "Christian" stuff, its about all faiths and that I think is what they cant handle.

I think RE should be compulsory for all kids if they are going to do it, really though I think it should be banned, along with religion itself.

Glad they got 5 years, time to reflect.
Quite right , this kind of indoctrination at such a tender age should be definitely be banned , it would also free up time for games ( assuming there are still playing fields in existance ) or maybe double maths

Along with the saving from not having to employ another member of staff

Last edited by dpb; 27 May 2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old 27 May 2011, 11:14 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Wurzel
What planet are you from F1? Their religion has everything to do with it! They beat up this Christian RE teacher for teaching their muslim cousin about islam.

How much more racially motivated does it need to be?
I thunk you missed my point.

They are thugs. End of. Whether they claim to have done it in the name of a religion or not makes no difference and is not a reason to think any more or less of them. What they did was horrendous and there isn't a religion in the world that condones that behaviour at its core.
Old 27 May 2011, 11:22 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

I think people are sick of hearing about Islam, it now seems to be an angry hornets next that people now like to stir up as they get a reaction.
Yep so let's stop giving them one. This is in the main created by the politicians and the press and it is getting beyond a joke.

I have issues with people from any culture that arrive in this country and create a ghetto, a subculture or whatever, but it's not all of them who do that by any means.

As a parallel to our 'Muslim issue' there is a signifcant part of Manchester that I as a white homegrown UK citrizen cannot set up a business in because I am not Chinese. Does that get any press??? No. Do I detest all Chinese because of it.. No!

My point is that what these four did is barbaric and putting a Muslim slant on it just makes people go ' Oh well that's why' and actually dilutes the crime to a certain extent. The Muslim religion did not do this, four disguting individuals did!!!!
Old 27 May 2011, 11:48 AM
Dirk Diggler 75
Scooby Regular

It was a fairly representative title, stuff like this does nothing for the perception of Islam, ask yourself why people respond to a thread with Muslim in the Title ? there is a certain amount of casual racism but I dont see anyone slagging Hindu's. Jews, Sikhs etc or other nationalities like the Chinese, Japanese, Spanish etc etc, so I dont think we are perhaps as xenophobic as a forum and nation as you seem to be implying.

Religion gets in the way, dumb, aggressive ******** like this like to use it as a way to justify being violent, I think they resent the rest of society as it seems to have more enjoyment as they don't have to wear a big itchy beard and adhere to all their rules, must really annoy peaceful muslims who just get on with it as it does nothing for the already disastrous PR Islam has, Muslim is such a loaded word these days and it doesn't need to be.
Spot on...........
Old 27 May 2011, 02:05 PM
Kieran_Burns
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Spot on