Search this Thread

Old 30 January 2012, 04:15 PM
HRT
Scooby Regular

Location: Trying to balance the budget as running two Scoobies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Scoobynet member votes

Hi guys

I was hoping that you could spend five minutes of your time to vote for my daughter in a singing competition (if you like her singing). If she wins she will get a recording session which hopefully will assist her with starting in the music business.

It is called Cyprus Has Talent and was run last year at bar called 7Seas in Limassol. It is no X Factor but is just right for our small island.

To vote you must go to www.cyprushastalent.com click on Browse Contestants.

The pagewill show six rows of contestants, my daughter is on the second row, last contestant. Kate Pavli. Click on her photo and it will take you to a new page.

You willthen see a picture of my daughter it says Kate P, 16 years from Limassol. In fact she was only 14 when she sang last year, now 15.

Scroll downto watch the video. Please do so as you may be surprised. I don’t want people to vote if they do not like her singing!

If you will vote, click on the heart. This will takeyou to your facebook login and you have to accept the App from Cyprus HasTalent. Then you can vote. I know its is a pain to accept the App.

Note that you can only vote for her once. If you try to vote for her again it will delete your vote. However for your vote tocount you must choose at least another two contestants, click the back button to get to the list of contestants again. Again have a listen and you will be surprised that Cyprus has so many good singers. They keep on winning the Greek X-Factor.
You must choose another two for your vote to count.

Let me know if you have any questions and let me know if you do vote and what you think.

Thanks

Last edited by HRT; 30 January 2012 at 04:17 PM.