Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Punching a pregnant woman?

Search this Thread

Old 01 February 2012, 11:40 PM
Fabioso
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Punching a pregnant woman?

Exactly how low can these young scumbags actually go?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...her-tummy.html

What really pi$$es me off is they will be out in about 2 years from their Holiday camp after they have had their issues "listened to" and played on their xbox/PS3s/pool tables.......ready to do it all again or worse!

Old 02 February 2012, 12:01 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Is that Rizzle Kicks? Least I wont have to listen to any of their **** music whilst theyre locked away

Seriously though, disgusting story and technically should be sent down for attempted murder if youre punching a pregnant woman in the stomach.
Old 02 February 2012, 12:08 AM
The Dogs B******s
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 02 February 2012, 10:24 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Default Ferral scum get just six and five years prison

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Teens...ail/story.html

fecking disgusting - they robbed some of their victims at knife point and punched a pregnant woman in the stomach in front of her five year old. I hope they both get raped to death in prison!

One of the victims of 16-year-old Nathaniel Moffett and Thaberi Francis, 18, was a pregnant woman who was punched to her stomach as she was mugged in a supermarket car park.

The woman's five-year-old daughter witnessed the attack and wrote a moving letter to a judge who yesterday ordered that the baby-faced robbers be locked up for 11 years between them.

Judge Simon Darwall-Smith also ordered that Moffett lose the anonymity which courts usually extend to under-18s.

Bristol Crown Court heard it was the younger of the pair who took the lead in many of the attacks in October and November last year, pulling out a knife to strike fear into their victims before getting away with mobile phones and cash.

They struck in public places in Fishponds and Speedwell, often in daylight, with apparently no fear of being caught.

All of their victims were women, girls or boys.

Prosecuting, James Cranfield told the court that at about 7.15pm on October 22, a pregnant mother had been shopping at Morrison's supermarket in Fishponds and had just put her daughter in her car when two robbers approached. She had noticed them watching her earlier as she withdrew cash from a machine.

They covered their faces with scarves, rode bikes over to her and one grabbed her arm, pushed her up against the car and punched her to her stomach. Although police could not gather enough evidence to charge Moffett with throwing the punch, Francis was positively identified as his accomplice.

In a touching handwritten letter to Judge Darwall-Smith, the victim's daughter wrote: "To Judge, I'm terrified what happened at Morrison's. The boy punched my mum and hit the baby in her tummy. The other boy made sure nobody was looking. Now I don't like going shopping. I hope they don't hurt any more people."
Old 02 February 2012, 12:01 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I am very glad to see that they were given significant custodial sentences. What bothers me is that they will be released having served a fraction of those sentences.

Part of the sentences should be coupled with hard labour in a quarry or something like that which would help to persuade them that such behaviour is just not worth the candle.

Les
Old 02 February 2012, 12:26 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

They should ignore the PC Plonkers and reinstall hard labour to go with a prison sentence which should go the full term.

Les
Old 02 February 2012, 12:33 PM
SirFozzalot
Scooby Regular

Total scum!
Old 02 February 2012, 12:50 PM
CREWJ
Scooby Regular

It's a shame our judicial system is completely useless.