Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Interlink.

Search this Thread

Old 07 September 2012, 05:53 PM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interlink.

******* useless w@nkers! I bought an outer cv joint from a member on here (none of this is his fault btw) and he sent it next day delivery on Wednesday. Waited all day yesterday only to find the van broke down and he was running late. Waited till 8pm......nothing Soooooo, I assumed I`d be one of the first drops today and I`d get it fitted and be able to make the meet tomorrow for Zippys lad....WROOOOOONG. Rang them at 9am and they gave me a time slot of between 3.20 and 4.20.....I went apesh1t on them cos it meant I couldn`t make the meet tomorrow

It`s now 17.53 and guess what...still ******* waiting!
Old 07 September 2012, 08:12 PM
Blue and Gold
Scooby Regular

I work for interlink, They won't have chosen that slot for you. The system sorts out a route for you once all your parcels are scanned up in a morning, if you rang your local depot you should have asked for a 9:30 upgrade
Old 07 September 2012, 09:58 PM
belliott69
Scooby Regular

Your lucky they tried to deliver yours, had the wife waiting in for droplinks i ordered. I get an email at 3.30pm, "we tried to deliver your item but no one was home". I come home no card nothing and the wife had been here, ****ing useless *******s as i now have to wai tuntil monday as they weren't arsed to deliver it.
Old 08 September 2012, 12:02 AM
gpssti4
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by belliott69
Your lucky they tried to deliver yours, had the wife waiting in for droplinks i ordered. I get an email at 3.30pm, "we tried to deliver your item but no one was home". I come home no card nothing and the wife had been here, ****ing useless *******s as i now have to wai tuntil monday as they weren't arsed to deliver it.
I had something similar from a courier (can't remember which one) and the second day I asked the driver if it was him who 'tried' to deliver the day before. When he said yes, sign here, I took the parcel and refused to sign and told him to come back tomorrow and I'll sign then. Then I closed the door. He waited about 30 seconds and left. No doubt he signed for me.
Old 08 September 2012, 09:18 AM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

They did give me option to collect it....I told them they really wouldn't want that. 2 ******* days and still no part...ridiculous.
Old 08 September 2012, 09:52 AM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought it was all DPD now,anyhow i been using CitySprint last few times and they haven't failed me so far.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...-IJmbO1HpOoQlQ
Old 08 September 2012, 11:18 AM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Out of all the couriers we use at work, Interlink seem to be the most reliable.
Surely the package would have been at your local depo? Couldn't you have asked them to hold onto it and you collect it?

**** will always happen when you're desperately waiting for a consignment. Plus if the van did break down, again, **** happens.

And if it really was that important to you and time was critical, why not buy one from Subaru?

I waited in for an entire day over Christmas for some vinyl flooring to be delivered by TNT. Wasn't massively important to be delivered on that day, it was just that the day was wasted. I kept checking the tracking manifest which kept telling me it was out for delivery. 5.30pm came and the manifest was updated to 'Could not deliver, nobody home.' At this point I lost it and phoned the depo. It would appear that the driver's may put this if they run out of time as it covers their ****.

Because of that **** up and many more at work, I refuse to use them unless I have to.
The area contract manager came to our site the other week asking me why we don't use them as much any more and I told her straight. 'TNT lied to me'.

She pleaded for me to give them a chance again, which I refuse to do unless I have no other option. They are now owned by UPS, so it may improve......or get worse.

To sum up, no courier service is perfect.

Last edited by Gear Head; 08 September 2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 08 September 2012, 11:51 AM
dirtybarry
BANNED

Interlink are ****
Old 09 September 2012, 11:08 AM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gear Head
Surely the package would have been at your local depo? Couldn't you have asked them to hold onto it and you collect it?

And if it really was that important to you and time was critical, why not buy one from Subaru?

To sum up, no courier service is perfect.
I needed it by Thursday so I could get it fitted on Friday (the seller was away with work till Wednesday which was obviously the earliest he could send it) so even if I could have collected it (which I couldn`t as it was still on the van for redelivery) it would have been too late to get fitted!!!

It was time critical, that`s why the seller went out of his way to dispatch it as soon as he was home from work on Wednesday. You pay for a next day service it should bloody come next day. Oh...and have you priced a new one from Subaru

No one is perfect but Interlink are pure ****. I will always check with sellers from now on, who they use. If it`s Interlink...I won`t be buying
Old 10 September 2012, 10:16 AM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

I`ve just rang the useless ***** and now they have to check cos he doesn`t even know if it`s on a van or at the depot now ffs!!!! If it`s there I`ll go and collect it (if the car makes it that far) so why did I pay for delivery in the first place? Pathetic losers.
Old 10 September 2012, 10:39 AM
judgejules
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Blue and Gold
I work for interlink, ... if you rang your local depot you should have asked for a 9:30 upgrade
They should have upgraded him to 9:30 for free without him needing to ask and they should have phoned him to tell him. Usual crap customer service.
Old 10 September 2012, 10:44 AM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by judgejules
They should have upgraded him to 9:30 for free without him needing to ask and they should have phoned him to tell him. Usual crap customer service.
Exactly! I had no idea about that. They just really don`t seem at all interested at all. It`ll be `an interesting conversation` if I do have to go and get it I shouldn`t really be driving the car but I might have to
Old 10 September 2012, 11:01 AM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Try losing a shipment of £40,000 worth of spare parts.
That's what another firm has done to us last week.
Put's your cv boot into perspective!
Old 10 September 2012, 11:35 AM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

Priceless. I was told I`d get a call back in 30 mins.....I waited 75 and the *** jockey says, yeah it`s downstairs (thanks for the call back). So he`s now said he`ll do his best to get it here tomorrow MORNING...we`ll see.

Gearhead...that`s bad news but this is p1ssing me off as I paid for a next day service and I`m still waiting after 5 days This is probably as frustrating to me as your problem is to you.........well, almost
Old 10 September 2012, 12:32 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobySteve69
Priceless. I was told I`d get a call back in 30 mins.....I waited 75 and the *** jockey says, yeah it`s downstairs (thanks for the call back). So he`s now said he`ll do his best to get it here tomorrow MORNING...we`ll see.

Gearhead...that`s bad news but this is p1ssing me off as I paid for a next day service and I`m still waiting after 5 days This is probably as frustrating to me as your problem is to you.........well, almost
The parts that I am waiting for have been on order for 2 months!
My point being, no one courier service is perfect.
Old 10 September 2012, 01:01 PM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Gear Head
The parts that I am waiting for have been on order for 2 months!
My point being, no one courier service is perfect.
I know what you`re saying mate

Right, I thought **** it I`ll go and get it....so LUCKILY I rang them to let them know and he tells me..........it`ll be here at 5.15, one of the employees is dropping it off on their way home! Oh and this is the best bit, just popped out out and what did I see less than 100 yds from my house? Yep, an Interlink van
Old 10 September 2012, 06:51 PM
ScoobySteve69
Scooby Regular