Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Running away with a 15 year old ...

Search this Thread

Old 25 September 2012, 07:45 PM
boxst
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Running away with a 15 year old ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19717837

Why WHY would you do this? Apart from the fact you shouldn't prey on people in your care, his life is finished: Can't teach, on the sexual register etc...

If it is 'true love' as undoubtly the crazy pair will claim, wait until it is legal and then if the girl didn't come to her senses then fine.
Old 25 September 2012, 07:51 PM
Ant
Scooby Regular

in my opinion , they did a runner as he was being investigated anyways
Old 25 September 2012, 07:53 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Sadly, the law is an ***. How many 14/15 year olds are getting banged by no-mark away day dad's and do they get done? No.

Admittedly the breach of his position of trust is at question but how many of you "older blokes" comment on the "Babe of the Week" and are twice there age?

They had been at it for a while and it's documented but where are the school authorities and the parents in this?
Old 25 September 2012, 07:55 PM
Ant
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815
Sadly, the law is an ***. How many 14/15 year olds are getting banged by no-mark away day dad's and do they get done? No.

Admittedly the breach of his position of trust is at question but how many of you "older blokes" comment on the "Babe of the Week" and are twice there age?

They had been at it for a while and it's documented but where are the school authorities and the parents in this?
not quite sure if this post condones kiddy fiddling
Old 25 September 2012, 07:56 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

"Their disappearance comes three years after Robert Healy, who was a PE teacher at the school, was jailed for seven years after grooming two pupils on social networking site Bebo.

He had sex three or four times with one teenage victim and then started a second relationship with a slightly older girl from the same school.
Jailing him at Lewes Crown Court in 2009, Judge Charles Kemp said Healy's "predatory" behaviour was a "grave breach of trust".

And it emerged in March that the school allowed a retired Church of England priest who was suspended from the church following a Criminal Records Bureau check to remain as a governor, despite being aware of the child sex allegations against him.

Canon Gordon Rideout, 73, has been charged with committing 38 offences over an 11-year period between 1962 and 1973. He stood as a governor until November 2011.
He is due to stand trial at Lewes Crown Court on 19 October."
Old 25 September 2012, 07:58 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Received 496 Likes on 339 Posts

100% agree mate,i did 14 years on the doors and some of the young girls who come onto you are really good looking and look alot older than they are,if you were drunk and they came on to you and you slipped em a length you could well get in trouble and its not entirely your fault,ok its not the same as this situation but i dont think the bloke is 100% at fault,the girl is also to blame
Old 25 September 2012, 07:58 PM
boxst
Scooby Regular

It is all relative of course .... half my age is fine. (I'm more than 32 just for the record )

Trending Topics

Old 25 September 2012, 08:01 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Originally Posted by Ant
not quite sure if this post condones kiddy fiddling
Not at all Ant and I find it aborhant and sick but how many times have we heard about cases of "she said she was..... (insert any age above 16)".

Is this all part of the over sexualisation of children and how they feel they are old enough and mature enough to do what they want?

Is this a problem we, as a society, are accepting and actively promoting more and more?
Old 25 September 2012, 08:03 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Governors, Head and LEA are weak ...... he should have been suspended as the investigation was carried out.

Quite why a 31 year old has any interest in a 15 year old is beyond me .... she wants to talk my little pony, he wants to talk vitamin supplements.

Clearly, he struggles to strike up relationships with women of his own age .... why the teenage girl is infatuated with the Teacher is easier to understand - which is why the 31 year old should not be drawn into a romantic non-starter.

At least the parents know their daughter is safe ..... I would put her father and the pathetic article of a teacher in a room together - let's see if he can see her fathers point of view on the issue!
Old 25 September 2012, 08:05 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by the shreksta
the girl is also to blame
WHAT!??????????????

The girl is 15 years old FFS!!

The adult is the male of 31 ......... the girl is innocent - jeeeeez, how can she be anything else?
Old 25 September 2012, 08:09 PM
ScoobyWon't
Scooby Regular

Is she fit?

C'mon, someone had to ask
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

Originally Posted by pslewis
The Governors, Head and LEA are weak ...... he should have been suspended as the investigation was carried out.

Quite why a 31 year old has any interest in a 15 year old is beyond me .... she wants to talk my little pony, he wants to talk vitamin supplements.

Clearly, he struggles to strike up relationships with women of his own age .... why the teenage girl is infatuated with the Teacher is easier to understand - which is why the 31 year old should not be drawn into a romantic non-starter.

At least the parents know their daughter is safe ..... I would put her father and the pathetic article of a teacher in a room together - let's see if he can see her fathers point of view on the issue!
Pete,

Welcome to the 21st Century. Girl's are encouraged to grow up quickly, are sexually active earlier and do what the f**k they want.

It would also be a good idea to read the article and realise that the man stood with her mother is her step father. Society is broke Pete and it's just passed you because your old and senile.
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Not at all Ant and I find it aborhant and sick but how many times have we heard about cases of "she said she was..... (insert any age above 16)".

Is this all part of the over sexualisation of children and how they feel they are old enough and mature enough to do what they want?

Is this a problem we, as a society, are accepting and actively promoting more and more?
again i agree,if you drive by a school these days take a look (not in a perving way) at the girls who are leaving and what they are wearing,short tight mini skirts,tights,high boots and low cut white tops and make-up that would put cat slater to shame.surely the school and the parents are to blame for this especially the school who should maybe put in place a uniform with say knee length skirts only etc,if i ever have kids and my daughter was to dress like that @ 14-15 yrs old she would get the biggest bollocking known to man
Old 25 September 2012, 08:11 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't
Is she fit?

C'mon, someone had to ask
from a picture in the paper she is erm................ample breasted
Old 25 September 2012, 08:11 PM
addi monster
Scooby Regular

WHAT!??????????????

The adult is the male of 31 ......... the girl is innocent - jeeeeez, how can she be anything else?
I take it you do not get out much, the night clubs are full of lying school kids saying they are 18+ , girls and boys and let me tell you now its not just the beer they go out for
Old 25 September 2012, 08:16 PM
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo

WHAT!??????????????

He's married as well!
Old 25 September 2012, 08:18 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Very poor record set by the people in charge of the place!

Can't imagine what this guy must be thinking,he's so finished
Old 25 September 2012, 08:23 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Pete,

Welcome to the 21st Century. Girl's are encouraged to grow up quickly, are sexually active earlier and do what the f**k they want.

It would also be a good idea to read the article and realise that the man stood with her mother is her step father. Society is broke Pete and it's just passed you because your old and senile.
Yes, I may be old and senile .......

I didn't realise he was her step-dad ..... I still think he should have a discussion with the pervert teacher ....
Old 25 September 2012, 08:25 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

Abusing trust is one thing but in all honesty most girls are ready to bang at 15, its entirely normal for guys to prefer younger girls, personally I think 18 is as young as I would like to go but I have no real issue with guys who want to bang post puberty girls. The idea that he is a paedophile for banging a 15 year old is bollocks he might be a weirdo seeing as 15 year old girls are generally idiots and ****ing annoying but its not paedophilia.
Plenty of cultures have women married at 13-14 and there is not a lot wrong with the phrase 'if there is grass on the pitch you can play on it.'
Old 25 September 2012, 08:26 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by addi monster
I take it you do not get out much, the night clubs are full of lying school kids saying they are 18+ , girls and boys and let me tell you now its not just the beer they go out for
Kids have ALWAYS said they are older than they are ........ nothing has changed!!

That is absolutely NO EXCUSE for a 31 year old to have underage sex with a 15 year old - that 15 year old can never look old enough for a 31 year old!!
Old 25 September 2012, 08:28 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Luan Pra bang
Abusing trust is one thing but in all honesty most girls are ready to bang at 15, its entirely normal for guys to prefer younger girls, personally I think 18 is as young as I would like to go but I have no real issue with guys who want to bang post puberty girls. The idea that he is a paedophile for banging a 15 year old is bollocks he might be a weirdo seeing as 15 year old girls are generally idiots and ****ing annoying but its not paedophilia.
Plenty of cultures have women married at 13-14 and there is not a lot wrong with the phrase 'if there is grass on the pitch you can play on it.'
You don't have grass on your pitch do you - you're talking like a 5 year old ..... ****!

You also don't have a daughter, do you!

You are, however, a disgrace to the decent males here
Old 25 September 2012, 08:32 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

The ''she said she was 16'' excuse is hardly going to work for him though.

Looking at the step-dad i'm sure the teacher has another excuse not to come back, looks like he wants (and will try) to kill him!
Old 25 September 2012, 08:34 PM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

scoobynet - peadophiles charter

and with the hangum and floggem brigade, together with the gay bashers -- scoobynet comes across more and more like the Taliban daily

Last edited by hodgy0_2; 25 September 2012 at 08:35 PM.
Old 25 September 2012, 08:34 PM
Luan Pra bang
Scooby Regular

Actually I do have a daughter but it is interesting you could not really think up anything to say of any note, in a way its appears that you agree with me.
Old 25 September 2012, 08:35 PM
Ant
Scooby Regular

That makes it ok then

You don't have a daughter do you? If you did you wouldn't have this immature attitude
Old 25 September 2012, 08:36 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Actually I do have a daughter but it is interesting you could not really think up anything to say of any note, in a way its appears that you agree with me.
You are then - a great disappointment talking as you did ..... how old is your daughter?
Old 25 September 2012, 08:36 PM
Moley
Sponsor

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

Besides, it could all be a misunderstanding.... as her maths teacher he might just be showing her how many times 31 goes into 15
Old 25 September 2012, 08:37 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

You don't have grass on your pitch do you - you're talking like a 5 year old ..... ****!

You also don't have a daughter, do you!

You are, however, a disgrace to the decent males here
for a change pete i agree with you.

being a father of 2 daughters its a terrible breach of trust by a man who should know better.

you do wonder what he is thinking though as he must know he has ruined his life,marriage and career for an infatuation with a school girl that is never going to last
Old 25 September 2012, 08:38 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
Besides, it could all be a misunderstanding.... as her maths teacher he might just be showing her how many times 31 goes into 15
Old 25 September 2012, 08:38 PM
tubbytommy
BANNED

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX
thats so sick but yet funny.............

Quick Reply: Running away with a 15 year old ...