Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

'One Nation-a country we'll rebuild together'

Search this Thread

Old 02 October 2012, 08:25 PM
Dingdongler
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 'One Nation-a country we'll rebuild together'

The words of Ed Milliband. Is this little twerp for real? Every time I see him I get a burning desire to give him a wedgie/chinese burn/bog wash.

His party had twelve years to build this 'One Nation' and what did they do? They bankrupted us and betrayed the working class by allowing unchecked immigration.

The Tories are a bit of a shambles, but Labour just boils my p3ss
Old 02 October 2012, 08:30 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Perhaps, just possibly, Labour have seen the error of their ways?

His hot air sounded good, and I'd really love something like this to come to fruition if only for our kids futures, but I can't see it happening.

Every time I see him on TV I'm expecting subtitles to roll across the screen....
Old 02 October 2012, 08:34 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I can't see past the "rebuild our country" bit, just incredibly irritating
Old 02 October 2012, 08:38 PM
RA Dunk
Scooby Regular

Heard all these fancy ******* patronising speeches before, problem is when these fcuktards get voted in they don't mean ****!!

I seriously have no faith in any political parties or politicians in this country anymore.
Old 02 October 2012, 08:48 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Likle all modern politicians he is telling us what we want to hear and as soon as he gets elected he will forget it all. Just like Cameron and Clegg and Brown and Blair before them.

Can't see why Milliband would boil anyone's p1ss more or less than Cameron.

They're both the same!
Old 02 October 2012, 08:52 PM
bigredrob
Scooby Regular

Politicians are like nappies,....they should be changed regularly.
Old 02 October 2012, 08:52 PM
DYK
Scooby Regular

Over the months this guy has taken quite a bit of criticism,and at the other end people are saying who is he.Maybe just maybe,he is genuine,the real deal.

Wait a sec,have i gone completely insane,what am i thinking must of been his speech earlier about his son and dinosaurs clouding my thinking.

just need to bang head against wall
better.
Old 02 October 2012, 08:55 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

that bellend couldn't build a house out of lego with his kids help, let alone a country DAFT ****t w a t
Old 02 October 2012, 09:04 PM
JTaylor
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Likle all modern politicians he is telling us what we want to hear and as soon as he gets elected he will forget it all. Just like Cameron and Clegg and Brown and Blair before them.

Can't see why Milliband would boil anyone's p1ss more or less than Cameron.

They're both the same!
Because Cameron's a statesman who can command the UN and Miliband's a nasally mong who'd make a laughing stock of the country. The former may not have known who penned Rule Britannia, but the Yanks liked him; I imagine they'd have been completely turned off by the latter. All the domestic nuances are virtually irrelevant.

Last edited by JTaylor; 02 October 2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02 October 2012, 09:15 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Like it or not, this is the start of the Labour comeback.

The Tories haven't a hope in hell of getting re-elected ... and the Liberals have been caught lieing through their teeth.

If the Tories actually had stamped on benefit abuse, as I thought they were going to, then they would win a lot of votes from the working tax payer ....... they have watered it down so much, we still have people taking the pi55 out of taxpayers!!

I think, overall, Labour are better for the country ..... they are fairer, if you like?

But, they have all lost my faith ..... and they are losing the faith of the country.

I often wonder if a party could rise up from the ashes, a party that tells the truth, tells it as it is ...... would they win or get slaughtered?

In other words, are we guilty for the way Politicians act? Would we actually vote a party in who said we will all have to pay an extra £5,000 a year EACH for 5 years to get back into balance? Would we? I'm not too sure ... hence we get lies.
Old 02 October 2012, 09:15 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

I don't think any country would take the UK seriously if he were in charge.

How old is he - 36?
Old 02 October 2012, 09:23 PM
LSherratt
Scooby Regular

We pay all of those useless people to actually sit there and listen to his dribble as well!
Old 02 October 2012, 09:25 PM
madscoob
Scooby Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

any party that brings back the death penalty ( especially for kiddy killers) and stops all immigration end of will get my vote , but as it's the real world and all mp's are spineless t w a t s i suspect the next election will see another share of power tory n ukip
Old 02 October 2012, 09:44 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Ed Milliband is a complete fvcktard who drew his inspirational 'One Nation' speech from a former Tory Prime Minister!!
Old 02 October 2012, 10:10 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Saw the fat one in red and white react to the autocue
Old 02 October 2012, 10:18 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by RA Dunk
Heard all these fancy ******* patronising speeches before, problem is when these fcuktards get voted in they don't mean ****!!

I seriously have no faith in any political parties or politicians in this country anymore.
I kinda feel the same. On one level what he says is correct..................except they had 10 years to do something about it. To me, all they want is to get elected, then after that they don't give a $hit.

Having said that, i still believe TB was a genuine guy.
Old 02 October 2012, 10:29 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

And he's the millions to prove it
Old 02 October 2012, 10:31 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Tony Blair was a master Politician as is/was Mandellson.

Brown was a cracking Chancellor as was Darling.

We had the best years, the biggest growth and the best of life under New Labour ... that is a fact.

Unfortunately they were holding the parcel when the worldwide music stopped ..... to think it was their fault is simply stupid and completely wrong.

Cameron and Osbourne are very, very weak in comparison to Blair/Brown .... the history books will show how Labour generated the best 10 years the UK have ever known.
Old 02 October 2012, 10:31 PM
mrmadcap
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dingdongler
The words of Ed Milliband. Is this little twerp for real? Every time I see him I get a burning desire to give him a wedgie/chinese burn/bog wash.

His party had twelve years to build this 'One Nation' and what did they do? They bankrupted us and betrayed the working class by allowing unchecked immigration.

Unchecked immigration????
We'll be selling duvet covers next won't we!!!!
Old 02 October 2012, 10:37 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pslewis

We had the best years, the biggest growth and the best of life under New Labour ... that is a fact.

Unfortunately they were holding the parcel when the worldwide music stopped ..... to think it was their fault is simply stupid and completely wrong.

Cameron and Osbourne are very, very weak in comparison to Blair/Brown .... the history books will show how Labour generated the best 10 years the UK have ever known.
They had **** all to do with any growth, they rode the train right up till it hit the buffers spending like there's no tomorrow
Old 02 October 2012, 10:39 PM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

He's a spoff. An objectionable, nerdy spoff with a stupid voice. He will never be leader of this country.
Old 02 October 2012, 10:50 PM
Midlife......
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If John Smith were alive today my guess is that he would be PM come the next election......he isn't so dream on Labour.
Old 02 October 2012, 10:51 PM
jonc
Scooby Regular

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by pslewis

At what expense? Under their leadership, they rode the crest of an international economic wave. In the same way you say they're not to blame for a global financial crisis, they can't be responsible for the global economic boom during their premiership.

But what would any normal sane person do if they come into money, spend and borrow more? no you pay off your debts, not sell the family gold and silver to further to fund a life of living beyond your means. You might blame the banks for the economic woes, but it was them that deregulated the industry. You complain of the hard up taxpayers having to pay for the abuses of the benefit system, but guess what, Blair/Brown created that system and made living off the state as a career choice possible.

But you keep dwelling on the past, we won't ever have the likes of Blair/Brown so get over it.
Old 02 October 2012, 10:55 PM
pslewis
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
They had **** all to do with any growth
In that case I don't want to hear another peep out of you that they were responsible for any non growth either!! Because, if you do, it proves beyond all doubt that you are talking out of your rear orifice!!
Old 02 October 2012, 11:08 PM
Martin2005
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dingdongler

You seem to lurch from playground bully to sound-bite-dongler in the space of 3 paragraphs

I agree there is a lot of things you put your finger on here that have SOME truth to, but you make it all sound way too simple.
You also are big on pointing out the failures, but seem reluctant to balance the argument.

I think I agree with you more often than not, but this post really disappoints me.

btw I do agree on Milliband, the Labour Party made a completely unfathomable decision in electing Ed. If they'd of gone with David they'd be shoe-ins for the next election.
Old 03 October 2012, 06:52 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

I'm glad they elected Ed as leader as it lessens the chance of these retards being elected. He spoke yesterday of the even distribution of wealth without any clue of the real implications of doing this. All his party will achieve, if elected is an even distribution of misery.
Old 03 October 2012, 07:50 AM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Because Cameron's a statesman

I think you might be confusing the Prime Minister with someone else? Seriously? A statesman? Any slight respect he might get abroad (or in this country for that matter) comes solely from the fact that for some reason he runs the Tory Party, and thus became this country's leader. Milliband might be a talentless ****, but Cameron is a clueless toff who's never done a proper job. 90% of MPs would struggle to make adequate shop sales people.
Old 03 October 2012, 07:54 AM
hodgy0_2
Scooby Regular

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by _Meridian_
I think you might be confusing the Prime Minister with someone else? Seriously? A statesman? Any slight respect he might get abroad (or in this country for that matter) comes solely from the fact that for some reason he runs the Tory Party, and thus became this country's leader. Milliband might be a talentless ****, but Cameron is a clueless toff who's never done a proper job. 90% of MPs would struggle to make adequate shop sales people.
Some people are simply star struck by old Etonians

Believe me I have seen it happen
Old 03 October 2012, 08:16 AM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
And he's the millions to prove it
There's nothing wrong with making money.
Old 03 October 2012, 08:36 AM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by JTaylor
Because Cameron's a statesman who can command the UN and Miliband's a nasally mong who'd make a laughing stock of the country. The former may not have known who penned Rule Britannia, but the Yanks liked him; I imagine they'd have been completely turned off by the latter. All the domestic nuances are virtually irrelevant.
Mong???? LOL, haven't heard that one since the playground

As for Cameron I think you are wrong. His commanding of the UN over Libya was nothing more than a desire to be seen as a player on the World stage like his hero Blair and to be fair Libya is hardly much better off for the UN's interference. As for the Yanks thinking he is great that is not much of a recommendation seeing as they are a country that votes in the likes of Bush and Reagan!!!

Quick Reply: 'One Nation-a country we'll rebuild together'