Scooby Regular

Received 496 Likes on 339 Posts

LOL @ 1-05 looks like something from mortal kombat

she would seriously bitch-slap your sorry ***
Old 04 May 2013, 07:54 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

haha yeah, from i read she's done the fight scenes in various films.
Old 04 May 2013, 07:56 PM
my94wrx
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they were on Britain's got talent a few years ago and yes you would get good slap if you rubbed them up the wrong way
Old 04 May 2013, 07:56 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tidgy
haha yeah, from i read she's done the fight scenes in various films.
i bet there is a few positions you could get into with her ...................before she spin kicks you in the schnoz then piledrives you
Old 04 May 2013, 08:11 PM
PaulC72
Scooby Regular

she can beat me up any day, I would let her win obviously....gulp.
Old 04 May 2013, 08:12 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

What's she so angry about?

Trending Topics

Old 04 May 2013, 08:21 PM
chopperman
Scooby Regular

Impressive balance and very supple. She wants to learn to guard her head if she wants to keep her good looks. My bet is she is a dancer rather than martial artist.
Old 04 May 2013, 08:22 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

she reminds me of chun li from street fighter..................spinning bird kick
Old 04 May 2013, 10:26 PM
speedymonkey
Scooby Regular

Location: On the PC, sipping a beer and listing to old skool choons :)

Originally Posted by the shreksta
i bet there is a few positions you could get into with her ...................before she spin kicks you in the schnoz then piledrives you
Old 04 May 2013, 11:03 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chopperman
Impressive balance and very supple. She wants to learn to guard her head if she wants to keep her good looks. My bet is she is a dancer rather than martial artist.
she's not, shes won various open titles, taken from her site

MOVIES
World War Z | Clash of the Titans 2 | Pirates of the Caribbean 4 | Harry Potter | John Carter of Mars | Double Zero | The Purifiers
TV SHOWS
Britains Got Talent | Ross Kemp Short | Guinness World Records | Paul O’Grady | El Gong Show | Benissimo | When will I be famous | Graham Norton | Big Breakfast | Masters of Combat | Skillicious | This Morning
COMMERCIALS
Yellow Pages | Neutral | Ant & Dec HD TV | Adidas | Alexander Mcqueen | Ford Focus | Pepsi | Sugar Puffs | Honda Civic | Cadbury’s | Mineral Water | Celebrity fit club | Subway | Under Armour
MUSIC VIDEOS
Envy – So solid Crew | Rewind – Cylob | An easier affair – George Michael | Get up & move – Harvey ( So solid Crew) & Alesha Dixon
MOTION CAPTURE
Mirrors Edge | The Watchmen
PRINT
Radio Times | Sun Newspaper | Muscle & Fitness Magazine | Real People Magazine | Maximuscle | CAT | Touch Magazine | Kwon | Century | Daily Star | CEL products | Image Library
LIVE SHOWS
Spiderman Premiere | Freerunning@ Summer Tour 2012 | Street Fighter X Tekken Launch | Diversity UK tour | Top Gear Live World Tour | Formula 1 | Katie Price & Alex Reid’s Wedding | Karate Kid Premiere | Prince of Persia Premiere | Transformers 2 Premiere | Seimens | FIFA interactive World Cup | Detroit Motor Show | Adidas | Reebok | Nike | Puma | ISPO | GQ Mens style awards | Golden Lily | Mini’s 50th Birthday | K-1 | Metal Gear solid Launch | The Last Airbender Premiere
ACHIEVEMENTS
TITLES WON
WKA World Champion | WKA British Champion | WAKO British Champion | French Open Champion | Irish Open Champion |
US Open Champion | Charlie Lee Grand Champion | Ocean States Champion | Swiss Open Champion | Quebec Open Champion | New England Open Champion
Old 04 May 2013, 11:27 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Charlie Lee Grand Champion ? doesn't he play for Gillingham or some equally random team ?
Old 04 May 2013, 11:30 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
Charlie Lee Grand Champion ? doesn't he play for Gillingham or some equally random team ?

hahaha, possibly, also a martial arts tourney so i understand lol
Old 04 May 2013, 11:31 PM
chopperman
Scooby Regular

i'm sure she is very good at what she does. The tv, movie, game ect stuff is just choreograph and for the most part irrelevant as martial arts goes . looks very impressive and is very skilful. Jacky chan looks the part but actually studied ballet, not martial arts. Over the years martial arts moves have been hidden in dance as various country rulers banned the practice.
As for the championship listed. There are many types of championships. Some won out of fighting competition, some from points based competition or semi contact and some just kata (Japanese) forms (Chinese) where no fighting takes place at all. Its just a study of a series of moves.
As i said she looks very skilful and impressive but a fighter she aint. Well that's not the impression i got from that video and the moves within. No champion leaves there head that exposed, not even when practising.
Nice looking bird though.
Old 05 May 2013, 12:35 AM
bustaMOVEs
Scooby Regular

Received 30 Likes on 21 Posts

Damm not iPad friendly, can anyone put a iPad friendly version up?
Old 05 May 2013, 01:07 AM
hux309
Also known as daz

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Was going to say exactly the same as chopperman, didn't look right to me more for show than anything else.
Old 05 May 2013, 06:58 PM
stilover
Scooby Regular

Very impressive.
Old 05 May 2013, 09:49 PM
boxst
Scooby Regular

Yes, very good. I can't actually see any videos of her fighting though?

Even the one below (a compilation) is all showing off?

Old 06 May 2013, 01:56 AM
wayne9t9
Scooby Regular

With those high kicks she could only fight someone very tall, or pick off flies buzzing around a lightbulb.
Old 06 May 2013, 06:56 AM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by chopperman
+1 she'd get her a$$ whooped by a couple of the girls I used to train with back in the day.

As an aside I was in America a few years ago and out there they are giving out Black belts in 3yrs and training once a week, minimum was 7yrs and more like 10 for most when I were a lad and we trained at least 3 times a week, there was this mid 40's chunky chick and her husband that had just got theirs and could barely do a front kick above waist height, they weren't best pleased when I said what they were doing was more a kin to line dancing than martial arts, they thought they would be able to protect themselves from some big *** colly green eating muggers from the hood.
Old 06 May 2013, 07:39 AM
Saint AAI
Scooby Regular

Another one that has world titles, but I can't find videos of her fighting, is Zara Pythian. She has her own academy that she teaches at, as well as doing films and showcases.
Old 06 May 2013, 09:41 AM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

what a positive bunch you all are lol
Old 06 May 2013, 05:20 PM
chopperman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Tidgy
what a positive bunch you all are lol
Probably more a case some of us have trained for many years so can see straight through the bullsh*t.
Old 06 May 2013, 05:28 PM
chopperman
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ditchmyster
+1 she'd get her a$$ whooped by a couple of the girls I used to train with back in the day.

As an aside I was in America a few years ago and out there they are giving out Black belts in 3yrs and training once a week, minimum was 7yrs and more like 10 for most when I were a lad and we trained at least 3 times a week, there was this mid 40's chunky chick and her husband that had just got theirs and could barely do a front kick above waist height, they weren't best pleased when I said what they were doing was more a kin to line dancing than martial arts, they thought they would be able to protect themselves from some big *** colly green eating muggers from the hood.
Totally agree mate. I spent nearly 7 years to get my black then another 3 years to get my first degree then another 4 years to get my second degree. I ran a club under an association and was told to get students to black in as short a time as 18 months training only once or twice a week . It's all about making money these days rather than training quality martial artists. This girl in the vid is very good at what she does, but to the more experienced eye it is obvious she is missing quite a few key points that show a fighter, let alone a world champion. Her moves look very sexy and i'm sure the movie peeps will love her but in the real world she would get hurt.