Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default A slag

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ford-them.html
Old 03 February 2014, 03:42 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Clearly not heard of family planning...

Or has she? ( seems to be getting by own her own, at our expense)

Last edited by dpb; 03 February 2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old 03 February 2014, 03:57 PM
wayne9t9
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wheres the father(s) ?
Old 03 February 2014, 04:03 PM
Lydia72
Scooby Regular

Why is she a slag? I'd expect a woman of her age to have had sex at least eight times. All the children are to the same father, she's the one left holding the babies, but you're not calling him are you?
Old 03 February 2014, 04:12 PM
joe v3sti
Scooby Regular

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

She's a flipping disgrace. £2000 a month!
I really don't see how on earth she's entitled to that kind of money. It's a joke!

Last edited by joe v3sti; 03 February 2014 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03 February 2014, 04:18 PM
ditchmyster
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

She's no fool, 8 kids £2k a month and the dad hides out claiming elsewhere no doubt and probably sub letting a flat somewhere that's being paid for by the tax working people pay, seen it loads of times they get more if they pretend to live apart.

On off relationship my **** only need to look at the kids and their ages to see it's way more on than off, by the looks of it she's on her back all the time and he's never off her.
Old 03 February 2014, 04:25 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Another week, another benefit scandal story in the Daily Mail, another thread about it on Scoobynet... sigh!

Trending Topics

Old 03 February 2014, 04:30 PM
joe v3sti
Scooby Regular

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Obviously the dont have a TV to watch in an evening!

Could buy one with that 2k
Old 03 February 2014, 04:40 PM
neil-h
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by f1_fan
Another week, another benefit scandal story in the Daily Mail, another thread about it on Scoobynet... sigh!
Tragic isn't it.
Old 03 February 2014, 04:58 PM
specialx
Former Sponsor

Why do I live in a country where ignorance is funded and hard working families are taxed to breaking point? Time to move me thinks!
Old 03 February 2014, 06:00 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Father must be sex-starved or blind. She's a scraggy skank.

And why is he not paying anything towards those kids?

Mrs Alcazar and me could only afford two and we WORKED FULL TIME!
Old 03 February 2014, 06:03 PM
the shreksta
Scooby Regular

Received 496 Likes on 339 Posts

makes a change from threat of super storms and the daily express
Old 03 February 2014, 06:32 PM
pooeater
Scooby Regular

once you try black you'll never go back hehe
Old 03 February 2014, 06:41 PM
cster
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I must remember to call my accountant tomorrow to see if there is something he can do to increase my tax exposure.
Old 03 February 2014, 06:55 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

I don't see what this has to do with anything. The newspaper it is in is irrelevant, this Lady clearly has 8 children, no sign of any father and I would imagine the story is straight forward, unless they are directly quoting someone on events that haven't happened.
What the Daily Mail do is highlight stories, with a little spice added to it, which genuinely effect 90% of the British population, and obviously stir up emotion. There are people like this in area's like where I live. I know of someone doing similar, it's wrong but in reality it's a flawed system that should not exist. Do you honestly think if The Daily Mail was shut down tomorrow people like this would suddenly cease to exist?.

You could say another day on scoobynet, another comment from F1_fan on the daily mail .

Last edited by Kwik; 03 February 2014 at 06:56 PM.
Old 03 February 2014, 07:18 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Kwik
I don't see what this has to do with anything. The newspaper it is in is irrelevant, this Lady clearly has 8 children, no sign of any father and I would imagine the story is straight forward, unless they are directly quoting someone on events that haven't happened.
What the Daily Mail do is highlight stories, with a little spice added to it, which genuinely effect 90% of the British population, and obviously stir up emotion. There are people like this in area's like where I live. I know of someone doing similar, it's wrong but in reality it's a flawed system that should not exist. Do you honestly think if The Daily Mail was shut down tomorrow people like this would suddenly cease to exist?.

You could say another day on scoobynet, another comment from F1_fan on the daily mail .
They are sensationalist stories about an absolutely minsicule percentage of the population designed to demonise benefit claimants in general by outraging thickos not clever enough to realise when they are being manipulated.... QED!
Old 03 February 2014, 07:31 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

They are sensationalist stories about an absolutely minsicule percentage of the population designed to demonise benefit claimants in general by outraging thickos not clever enough to realise when they are being manipulated.... QED!
You assume they are a miniscule percentage. Sometimes your hatred blinds you from the truth.
Ask yourself if it really is only the idiots that get emotional over stories like this, or are you just living in an area unaffected by these kind of situations, so assume it's a minor percentage.

People that get annoyed at this are the people that see it day by day.

Unless of course you can provide accurate statistics that support your argument?

Last edited by Kwik; 03 February 2014 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03 February 2014, 07:41 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

Never mind that skanky clowns pocket - did no one notice another story on that page?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...M1-M6-M25.html

No doubt the fines are needed to raise enough funds for said skank and her ilk.
Old 03 February 2014, 07:42 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by zip106
No doubt the fines are needed to raise enough funds for said skank and her ilk.
She doesn't exist, it's the media and the kids are photoshopped into the pictures.
Old 03 February 2014, 07:44 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

She doesn't exist, it's the media and the kids are photoshopped into the pictures.
Let's hope those ****ing cameras are too.
Old 03 February 2014, 07:46 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by zip106
Let's hope those ****ing cameras are too.
If it was in the Daily Mail then it was just to annoy you, not a shred of truth in it all. They are probably just there to take pictures of flowers and fluffy bunnies.
Old 03 February 2014, 07:52 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

You assume they are a miniscule percentage. Sometimes your hatred blinds you from the truth.

Ask yourself if it really is only the idiots that get emotional over stories like this, or are you just living in an area unaffected by these kind of situations, so assume it's a minor percentage.

People that get annoyed at this are the people that see it day by day.

Unless of course you can provide accurate statistics that support your argument?
No it's a fact that women with 8 kids and no father present getting £2000 a month on benefits are a miniscule percentage of the population. You provide the statistics otherwise as you are the one making the stupid claims here.

As for the story I think the country faces much larger issues than some bint claiming benefits. How about the EU and the level of corrupton within and how it would seem that most of the population want us out or the education system being railroaded by Gove into whatever twisted vision he has for it this week or the fact that people diagnosed with terminal illnesses can't get benefits for months or the fact that HS2 has been given the green light while the Environment Agency has no money to sort out the floods etc. etc. but no peope like you would rather get upset about a woman claiming for 8 kids on benefits!
Old 03 February 2014, 08:04 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

No it's a fact that women with 8 kids and no father present getting £2000 a month on benefits are a miniscule percentage of the population. You provide the statistics otherwise as you are the one making the stupid claims here.

As for the story I think the country faces much larger issues than some bint claiming benefits. How about the EU and the level of corrupton within and how it would seem that most of the population want us out or the education system being railroaded by Gove into whatever twisted vision he has for it this week or the fact that people diagnosed with terminal illnesses can't get benefits for months or the fact that HS2 has been given the green light while the Environment Agency has no money to sort out the floods etc. etc. but no peope like you would rather get upset about a woman claiming for 8 kids on benefits!
I'm not upset, as I said I know of people doing similar. It's wrong, but they aren't raping or murdering people.
You get upset whenever the Daily Mail write a story, whether there's truth in it or not.
This did interest me though....
or the fact that people diagnosed with terminal illnesses can't get benefits for months
But you are O.K. with a perfectly healthy Lady getting £2k per month?
Also, the people you regularly "wish a terminal illness on", do you want them to get benefits? .
Old 03 February 2014, 08:29 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

I'm not upset, as I said I know of people doing similar. It's wrong, but they aren't raping or murdering people.
You get upset whenever the Daily Mail write a story, whether there's truth in it or not.
So you get all moralistic about it when you read it in the paper yet I'll bet you've done nothing about the people you (claim to) know who are doing this... well there's some hypocrisy to add to your other failings!

This did interest me though....

But you are O.K. with a perfectly healthy Lady getting £2k per month?
It's not a question of being OK with it, it just doesn't register at all highly on my personal 'outraged of Scoobynet' meter as the two stories have no connection. If this lady's benefits were stopped tomorrow people with a terminal illness wouldn't get their benefit any quicker as the money is not the issue, it's the failing of the system!

Also, the people you regularly "wish a terminal illness on", do you want them to get benefits? .
Regularly??? Once! (although it couild be twice the way you are going ) And they were thieves! So no I don't want them to get benefits, quite the opposite!

Edit: I have just rmemembered who you are, you're that buffoon from the Mercedes thread who knows nothing about cars. I knew there was a reason your posts were so familiarly moronic
Old 03 February 2014, 08:41 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

So you get all moralistic about it when you read it in the paper yet I'll bet you've done nothing about the people you (claim to) know who are doing this... well there's some hypocrisy to add to your other failings!
But wishing people terminal illness, then moaning that people who have terminal illness don't get their benefits quickly isn't hypocritical?.

It's not a question of being OK with it, it just doesn't register at all highly on my personal 'outraged of Scoobynet' meter as the two stories have no connection. If this lady's benefits were stopped tomorrow people with a terminal illness wouldn't get their benefit any quicker as the money is not the issue, it's the failing of the system!
Would that be the same system that outrages people that a healthy young Lady that is perfectly capable of working claims a ridiculous amount of money per month?.

Regularly??? Once! (although it couild be twice the way you are going ) And they were thieves! So no I don't want them to get benefits, quite the opposite!
Well, here's you wishing someone a fatal heart attack a few days ago over something trivial again. Post 66.
https://www.scoobynet.com/995680-rachel-riley-3.html
Old 03 February 2014, 08:55 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

But wishing people terminal illness, then moaning that people who have terminal illness don't get their benefits quickly isn't hypocritical?.
Not really, I wish Lee Rigby's killers could get one, but would still like people who don't deserve one to get their benefits. Or are you telling me you wouldn't be happy if those murderers had something nasty happen to them? OK if you're not as every cause has its sympathisers

Would that be the same system that outrages people that a healthy young Lady that is perfectly capable of working claims a ridiculous amount of money per month?.
It's a question of scale and at one end you have the utter insiginificance of one person getting benefit for their 8 kids and at the other people not getting what they need as they prepare to die. If you see the former as more important then no worries, every cause has its sympathisers

Well, here's you wishing someone a fatal heart attack a few days ago over something trivial again. Post 66.
https://www.scoobynet.com/995680-rachel-riley-3.html
I think even you can quite clearly see that that exchange was tongue in cheek, but if you wish to take it seriously that's entirely up to you. Please feel free to RTM the post and start a nice little crusade. They may agree with you, after all every cause has its sympathisers

PS Nice to know I have yet another f**king stalker
Old 03 February 2014, 09:19 PM
Kwik
Scooby Regular

Not really, I wish Lee Rigby's killers could get one, but would still like people who don't deserve one to get their benefits. Or are you telling me you wouldn't be happy if those murderers had something nasty happen to them? OK if you're not as every cause has its sympathisers

It's a question of scale and at one end you have the utter insiginificance of one person getting benefit for their 8 kids and at the other people not getting what they need as they prepare to die. If you see the former as more important then no worries, every cause has its sympathisers

I think even you can quite clearly see that that exchange was tongue in cheek, but if you wish to take it seriously that's entirely up to you. Please feel free to RTM the post and start a nice little crusade. They may agree with you, after all every cause has its sympathisers

PS Nice to know I have yet another f**king stalker
Not at all, I find most of what you write on here quite funny. I can't be arsed to argue, as in all the time I've been on here I don't think I've ever once read you say you were wrong. I also understand you enjoy an argument, so won't allow myself to get annoyed at anything you say. You even still think you were right to say internet pirates deserve to get cancer.

A flawed system won't pay out to people with a terminal illness but will to a healthy lazy girl with 8 kids and the father hiding in the loft. Same system, the general public would have the same reaction regardless of what paper it is in.
Old 03 February 2014, 09:26 PM
f1_fan
Scooby Regular

Not at all, I find most of what you write on here quite funny. I can't be arsed to argue, as in all the time I've been on here I don't think I've ever once read you say you were wrong.
I have been...once I think!

You even still think you were right to say internet pirates deserve to get cancer.
I'm not allowed to say on here, but I think that answers your question. I don't like people who steal from me, end of!

A flawed system won't pay out to people with a terminal illness but will to a healthy lazy girl with 8 kids and the father hiding in the loft. Same system, the general public would have the same reaction regardless of what paper it is in.
No you misunderstand, it will pay out, it just takes too bloody long about it, it's not the same argument no matter which way you cut it! One is trivial, the other is not. The Mail and its ilk just don't like reporting real news... I will leave you to work out why... it doesn't take a genius!

Last edited by f1_fan; 03 February 2014 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03 February 2014, 09:36 PM
Lydia72
Scooby Regular

the fact that people diagnosed with terminal illnesses can't get benefits for months
What's the score with this?
When I worked there we had something called 'Special Rules' where you got paid more or less straight-away if you had less than six months to live, have they done away with that now?
Old 03 February 2014, 09:38 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Whilst not wanting to defend promiscuity and lack of patriarchal responsibility, I find the whole tone of the story reprehensible. Note how emotive language is used to evoke a reaction. The whole story is typical Daily Fail fodder and I would suggest simply published for a reaction. A reaction that is easy to evoke from those who fail to see the bigger picture. Demonising benefit claimants is flavour of the month at the moment. The Daily Fail it seems is turning it in to a national sport.

A banker, a Daily Mail reader and a benefit claimant are sitting at a table sharing 12 biscuits. The banker takes 11 and says to the Daily Mail reader: “Watch out for the benefit claimant, he wants your biscuit”

Quick Reply: A slag