Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

remap graphs help me

Search this Thread

Old 12 June 2014, 08:06 PM
Littleted
Scooby Regular

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default remap graphs help me

Rebellion and Renntech both have as for the A45 just as an exercise which looks the better
http://www.aclassclub.co.uk/forum/re...685_page5.html

Renntech

Mercedes A45 AMG - RENNtech tuned - STAGE 1 devel…: http://youtu.be/3Z4Hai333lI

Watch video to end for graph

Thanks guys
Old 12 June 2014, 09:47 PM
john banks
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't watch video on present connection, but the gains on the dynojet graph seem rather high for not exceeding stock boost levels, albeit they have no doubt filled in the curve. Bit of a new engine to be doing this to with no long term reliability info and some early concerns with this unit. I always wonder how well German ECUs are understood by tuners since there are many interacting and reverse lookup tables that don't suit aftermarket tuning as well as OEM development on an engine dyno with durability testing.

If it isn't fast enough, would it be worth starting with a faster car? I doubt it it a free lunch.
Old 12 June 2014, 10:33 PM
Littleted
Scooby Regular

Has far as I know John the ecu hasn't been cracked yet, thus everything you see is piggyback units only.

I did think the standard turbo was maxed at 420 but a guy has gone to 475 with it, prob won't last long....

I'm more interested not in the power but it's delivery really, when you drive the 45 it starts to pull 3500 and then even more so at 5500, I did explore the brabus unit which does keep your warranty, but they have just doubled the price to 4k, the dealer at Milton Keynes who does the upgrade only 2 in the country, said it just makes the power more usable and come in quicker....

I was leaning towards renntech, there graph seem to be very aggressive at the start shoots up then levels out at 5500 where as rebellions creeps up

Last edited by Littleted; 12 June 2014 at 10:34 PM.
Old 13 June 2014, 10:19 AM
Butty
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Littleted
Has far as I know John the ecu hasn't been cracked yet, thus everything you see is piggyback units only.

I did think the standard turbo was maxed at 420 but a guy has gone to 475 with it, prob won't last long....

I'm more interested not in the power but it's delivery really, when you drive the 45 it starts to pull 3500 and then even more so at 5500, I did explore the brabus unit which does keep your warranty, but they have just doubled the price to 4k, the dealer at Milton Keynes who does the upgrade only 2 in the country, said it just makes the power more usable and come in quicker....

I was leaning towards renntech, there graph seem to be very aggressive at the start shoots up then levels out at 5500 where as rebellions creeps up
Modding a car that you've not had delivered yet You will be surprised by what it's like out of the box.

Originally Posted by john banks
If it isn't fast enough, would it be worth starting with a faster car? I doubt it it a free lunch.
Said on a Subaru forum
Old 13 June 2014, 12:39 PM
Littleted
Scooby Regular

yes I agree, im sure its going to be enough for me. but I have to ask as ive no idea LOL