Notices
Other Marques Non-Subaru Vehicles

Scoob gone, now got an S70 T5!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 26 August 2005, 10:22 AM
LIDDO
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scoob gone, now got an S70 T5!!!!!

Well, she finally went last night after a quite a few weeks trying to sell the old Scoob, but OZ beckons! I've bought a Volvo S70 T5 to keep me going till Im off, and I must say I was gutted when the new owner drove off the drive and down the road, coz she sounded gawgeous The Volvo is very quick and quiet and comfy, but I know I'll miss the Scoob. Ya dont realise just how light and nimble they are for a 4 door saloon. Oh well, the money's in the Bank, and I looking forward to Christmas on the beach I'll keep looking at Scoobynet, cos there's some good guys n gals on here, and getting the popcorn and comfy seat out for some of the threads was fun. I know one day I'll be in another Scoob, but hopefully it'll have OZ plates on
Old 27 August 2005, 02:50 PM
RobBBB
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Why are you going to Oz & are you going permanently? I Only ask cos I'm thinking of moving over (have done the test and have enough points to go), just need the ***** to actually do it. Went travelling there in 2000 and swore I'd go back one day..
Old 27 August 2005, 03:11 PM
mattsan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by LIDDO
Well, she finally went last night after a quite a few weeks trying to sell the old Scoob, but OZ beckons! I've bought a Volvo S70 T5 to keep me going till Im off, and I must say I was gutted when the new owner drove off the drive and down the road, coz she sounded gawgeous The Volvo is very quick and quiet and comfy, but I know I'll miss the Scoob. Ya dont realise just how light and nimble they are for a 4 door saloon. Oh well, the money's in the Bank, and I looking forward to Christmas on the beach I'll keep looking at Scoobynet, cos there's some good guys n gals on here, and getting the popcorn and comfy seat out for some of the threads was fun. I know one day I'll be in another Scoob, but hopefully it'll have OZ plates on
Where you off to in oz? We put our application in about 5 months ago,we were thinking brisbane or melbourne not too sure yet.Ive looked at a few car sites in oz and the price for a scoob isnt that much different so hopefully get one when we get there
Old 27 August 2005, 03:23 PM
chrome
Scooby Regular

Liddo- out of interest mate- what kind of spec and cost was the S70?
Old 27 August 2005, 03:29 PM
Pauleds2
Scooby Regular

Chrome are you selling up?

Nice one Liddo, nice cars mate.

Now we are both Scoobless.....
Old 31 August 2005, 07:36 AM
chrome
Scooby Regular

dunno yet.