ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   iPhone 8 (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/1049779-iphone-8-a.html)

An0n0m0us 18 October 2017 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11972548)
Claims I can't back up, I claimed that your phone does not contain things that are in the iPhone 8, that the only reason it could have a larger battery in the same size case was if some other things were reduced, that's not a claim, that's a simple fact.

Your claim was that your phone has a bigger battery than the iPhone 8 lasts longer and does exactly the same, right? So show me your Taptic Engine, your 3D touch sensitive screen, your stereo speakers, want me to go on? All these things take space an power.

I hate dealing with children.

LOL you twist your claims and what you said now :lol1:

Go back and read what was posted. You are beyond help.

I hate dealing with utter cretins.

An0n0m0us 18 October 2017 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11972549)
My own sake, protect me from tits like you.

:lol1: protect you from looking like the monumental bell end you clearly are.

JackClark 18 October 2017 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by An0n0m0us (Post 11972590)
:lol1: protect you from looking like the monumental bell end you clearly are.

Remind me why you’re taking the time to post here, that’s right, nothing relevant just being a penis.

Your phone’s not even an iPhone, I don’t see you trying to tell Samsung owners that you have a mystical device from the past, that fills all the space every other phone obviously wastes with a huge battery that quite frankly shouldn’t be needed and does everything their phone can. ****ing LOL. Peanonymous

If you want to talk about bans ask your mate Toffee Penis, he was banned for the same dickish behavior.

JackClark 18 October 2017 09:21 PM

Here’s a nice on topic photo from tonight, the low level ability of these cameras is stunning. This was a casual snap.

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...42bdf939c.jpeg

An0n0m0us 19 October 2017 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11972602)
Remind me why you’re taking the time to post here, that’s right, nothing relevant just being a penis.

Your phone’s not even an iPhone, I don’t see you trying to tell Samsung owners that you have a mystical device from the past, that fills all the space every other phone obviously wastes with a huge battery that quite frankly shouldn’t be needed and does everything their phone can. ****ing LOL. Peanonymous

If you want to talk about bans ask your mate Toffee Penis, he was banned for the same dickish behavior.

I'm here pointing out the utter boll0cks you spout and pulling you up on it.

Sadly you are mistaken thinking that you can post utter drivel and not be pulled up on it. Not by just me but by everyone else laughing at your idiocy.

Calling me or anyone else a penis isn't going to detract from the utter bullsh!t you spout and what an utter cvnt you look :lol1: It really is very sad for someone of your age. As mentioned previously psychiatric help is definitely in order for you :thumb:

JackClark 20 October 2017 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by An0n0m0us (Post 11972747)
I'm here pointing out the utter boll0cks you spout and pulling you up on it.

Sadly you are mistaken thinking that you can post utter drivel and not be pulled up on it. Not by just me but by everyone else laughing at your idiocy.

Calling me or anyone else a penis isn't going to detract from the utter bullsh!t you spout and what an utter cvnt you look :lol1: It really is very sad for someone of your age. As mentioned previously psychiatric help is definitely in order for you :thumb:

First a small reminder of why I'm calling you a penis.

Originally Posted by An0n0m0us (Post 11972747)
protect you from looking like the monumental bell end you clearly are.

Second, be proud man, you admittedly are only here to piss on bonfires. Lucky you it's Nov 5th soon, you'll be busy telling people what to do.

Again, iPhone 8 thread, some of us talked about the iPhone, some of us bought the iPhone, some of us turned up and said "you don't want to do that, you want to do this" that's you that is.

dpb 20 October 2017 11:22 AM

Fact is he's paid less than a third for a phone with siimilar specs less waterproofing and touch id ( havnt found use for it yet myself) , but with longer battery life

Consumers need be aware of the choices

JackClark 20 October 2017 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11972787)
Fact is he's paid less than a third for a phone with siimilar specs less waterproofing and touch id ( havnt found use for it yet myself) , but with longer battery life

Consumers need be aware of the choices

Similar specs, ****ing LOL. So your'e saying his phone is at least as good as a Samsung S8, oh please.

No use for touch ID, how about opening your phone, paying for things, you know, normal everyday stuff for the rest of us.

Wurzel 20 October 2017 11:52 AM

This is the spec of my daily drive, which I don't think is bad for a sub €200 device.

https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/7da9397e

JackClark 20 October 2017 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Wurzel (Post 11972795)
This is the spec of my daily drive, which I don't think is bad for a sub €200 device.

https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/7da9397e

Thats a great deal for €200, the specs are good. I have an iPhone 6 that has similar specs that’s also a bargain.

dpb 20 October 2017 09:55 PM

its pretty second hand surely

JackClark 20 October 2017 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 11972933)
its pretty second hand surely

It’s all about the specs and according to this thread the iPhone 6 is as good as the 8.

An0n0m0us 23 October 2017 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11972762)
First a small reminder of why I'm calling you a penis.

Second, be proud man, you admittedly are only here to piss on bonfires. Lucky you it's Nov 5th soon, you'll be busy telling people what to do.

Again, iPhone 8 thread, some of us talked about the iPhone, some of us bought the iPhone, some of us turned up and said "you don't want to do that, you want to do this" that's you that is.

Wrong on all counts and just your usual tactics when you are pulled up for spouting b0llocks, detract from the argument start calling posters a penis and pretend the argument was over something completely different to what was pointed out :facepalm: :cuckoo:

You continue to live in your blinkered fantasy World whilst the rest of us carry on laughing at you.

JackClark 23 October 2017 09:58 AM

I quoted you calling me a bell end way before I called you Penonomous - still makes me chuckle. What also makes me chuckle is your belief that your phone has all the features of mine... ****ing lol. I listed a few of those as well and you didn't respond, I though you'd done the right thing and walked away but here you are again back stirring more **** and pouring it on your own head. Walk away you fool.

An0n0m0us 23 October 2017 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11973360)
I quoted you calling me a bell end way before I called you Penonomous - still makes me chuckle. What also makes me chuckle is your belief that your phone has all the features of mine... ****ing lol. I listed a few of those as well and you didn't respond, I though you'd done the right thing and walked away but here you are again back stirring more **** and pouring it on your own head. Walk away you fool.

Wrong again, nowhere have I claimed my phone had all the features of an iphone 8.

Go on quote exactly where I have said those exact words.

You really should learn to read but clearly you are too stupid to even manage that.

JackClark 23 October 2017 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by An0n0m0us (Post 11973435)
Wrong again, nowhere have I claimed my phone had all the features of an iphone 8.

Go on quote exactly where I have said those exact words.

You really should learn to read but clearly you are too stupid to even manage that.

Umm

"Lol the specs are great and no features are missing in terms of hardware lets post the specs:"

No features are missing. See that, now will you **** off.

An0n0m0us 23 October 2017 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11973457)
Umm

"Lol the specs are great and no features are missing in terms of hardware lets post the specs:"

No features are missing. See that, now will you **** off.

Nowhere did I specify the iphone at the time it was in the context of phones generally. Posts #271 to #282 cover the conversation so how about you learn to read you stupid cvnt.

JackClark 23 October 2017 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by An0n0m0us (Post 11973517)
Nowhere did I specify the iphone at the time it was in the context of phones generally. Posts #271 to #282 cover the conversation so how about you learn to read you stupid cvnt.

Just **** off while you have some dignity. This is a thread about the iPhone 8, of course people will think you’re comparing your phone to it, you plonker.

jazzyjembreaze 23 October 2017 11:17 PM

My 6S def performed slower than my 8 , & I also had issues with battery ( esp outside it would just switch itself off if cold unless external power bank was fitted / also I have 2 family members who have issues on there 6s phones since installing IOS 11 ?
But back to the 8, my first was a dud , but it’s replacement has not disappointed
, no issues as yet x fingers

dpb 23 October 2017 11:21 PM

Interesting you should say that ...

dpb 23 October 2017 11:26 PM

Mine 6s is currently , at the moment, A1 on 4g in the house . Iv dropped the Wi-Fi calling , don't know how That might make a difference.
And it's not surreptitiously using Wi-Fi , cos I switched it off temporarily( at the wall)

jazzyjembreaze 23 October 2017 11:53 PM

Those issues are reported as
Screen locking
Phone call sound & connection problems
Web & data seems to have no issues tho

JackClark 24 October 2017 08:34 AM

Another on the list is the screen staying on, mine does that sometimes.

Update out soon.

Tidgy 24 October 2017 12:47 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/23/appl...ight-away.html

lol

JackClark 24 October 2017 01:15 PM

Me and Steve on the same page. I met him once at stupid o’clock in a BA lounge, he thanked me for my faith.... actually I just took a ****ty photo of his fancy watch stalker style https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.sco...38595a5ec.jpeg

An0n0m0us 24 October 2017 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11973526)
Just **** off while you have some dignity. This is a thread about the iPhone 8, of course people will think you’re comparing your phone to it, you plonker.

Everyone can read the context of the conversation you imbecile, it seems only you are incapable of doing that and makes you look even more stupid than you already do. As for telling me to fcuk off just :lol1:

JackClark 24 October 2017 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by An0n0m0us (Post 11973640)
Everyone can read the context of the conversation you imbecile, it seems only you are incapable of doing that and makes you look even more stupid than you already do. As for telling me to fcuk off just :lol1:

OMG, you either have thick skin or a thick head.

The context is you were trying to put down the iPhone for not having as big a battery as yours, that's it. When I mentioned that something has to give to fit a bigger battery into the same size device you foolishly stated that your phone had all the same features as the iPhone, then tried to walk back on it. A sensible man would have just walked away, but no, you went all Trump on us. As Rex would say "Moron"

An0n0m0us 24 October 2017 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by JackClark (Post 11973641)
OMG, you either have thick skin or a thick head.

The context is you were trying to put down the iPhone for not having as big a battery as yours, that's it. When I mentioned that something has to give to fit a bigger battery into the same size device you foolishly stated that your phone had all the same features as the iPhone, then tried to walk back on it. A sensible man would have just walked away, but no, you went all Trump on us. As Rex would say "Moron"

Absolute bullsh!t, you really are unbelievably thick :lol1: I've already told you to go and read it again it's clear to see the context of the conversation (including your own replies) was not specific to the iphone but smart phones in general as I wasn't singling out just iphones. You are the one trying to backtrack on your claims my phone must be missing hardware compared to all other phones by now claiming I was specifically comparing to the iphone :lol1:

JackClark 24 October 2017 11:37 PM

One more time, iPhone thread, why would anyone think you were comparing your device to anything else. Like I said earlier, you should have walked away, now you just look like a scolded child.

dpb 25 October 2017 08:50 PM

I fail to see being the avid apple proponent that you are Jack that you havnt taken the leap fwd to embrace the tech involved in iphone x , and stumped up the extra 10 percent