ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Grimsby/ Cleethorpes scoobys please sign in (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/428686-grimsby-cleethorpes-scoobys-please-sign-in.html)

leecalcars 12 March 2006 10:36 PM

yes he's well gay arn't u gaylord

axgt_bwaii 13 March 2006 05:00 PM

i sat laughing at that for ages :lol:

leecalcars 13 March 2006 07:04 PM

paul do you know of any decent roofers could do with a price please if you do full up and over.

acko 13 March 2006 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by leecalcars
paul do you know of any decent roofers could do with a price please if you do full up and over.

yes m8 i do.
He does all the roofs on all our new builds we do, but i havent got his number in my phone but will get it for you tomorrow. By the way his name is tony and he went to see CHER in concert in america :Suspiciou

acko 13 March 2006 07:35 PM

see the price of there fookers

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-work-alloy-...QQcmdZViewItem

Lee D T 13 March 2006 08:40 PM

What the fook are you one about you fat tw*t!

You havnt seen my helmet!

:hjtwofing

Originally Posted by acko
looks a bit (lot) like DT to me stu :lol1:

Lee D T 13 March 2006 08:41 PM

Now that is really gay
:notworthy

yes m8 i do.
He does all the roofs on all our new builds we do, but i havent got his number in my phone but will get it for you tomorrow. By the way his name is tony and he went to see CHER in concert in america :Suspiciou

acko 13 March 2006 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lee D T
Now that is really gay
:notworthy
[/b][/u]

a bit like you :lol1: :lol1:

acko 13 March 2006 09:37 PM

did the people come round yesterday to see your house?

i forgot to ask

leecalcars 13 March 2006 10:11 PM

going to buy aa astra van on fid /sat can anyone give me a lift only 50miles away will cover all fuel and i'l buy the lucky person a meal too.

Lee D T 14 March 2006 04:52 PM

They cancelled fella about an hoour before they where due.

did the people come round yesterday to see your house?

i forgot to ask

Lee D T 14 March 2006 04:54 PM

Sorry fella,

Ive got a job on Sat / Sun kitchen rewire.

:freak3:

going to buy aa astra van on fid /sat can anyone give me a lift only 50miles away will cover all fuel and i'l buy the lucky person a meal too.

axgt_bwaii 14 March 2006 05:42 PM

i might be able to do it saturday. im at work friday though.

just got vix BLITZ-CHIP fitted in the 106 :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../blizchip1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../blizchip2.jpg

going out for a spin in it now. supposed to be 10bhp + depending on mods :idea:

with the group N exhaust system, supersprint manifold and cam it should be allright :thumb: (none of the above mods fited or bought yet :rolleyes: )

B.I.G SCOOB 14 March 2006 06:23 PM

hello all,hows things?stew did ya blitz chip make a difference?acko we did the yids a favour yesterday,see how nice we r!hope all is well,i see dt is still batty!

acko 14 March 2006 07:15 PM

cant lee, sorry, im working im affraid.

so what you doing with the scoob?

acko 14 March 2006 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by B.I.G SCOOB
hello all,hows things?stew did ya blitz chip make a difference?acko we did the yids a favour yesterday,see how nice we r!hope all is well,i see dt is still batty!

did us a favour :confused:

what by beating the pool on sun? i wanted the pool to win then we would still be 5 POINTS above you. :lol1:

axgt_bwaii 14 March 2006 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by B.I.G SCOOB

lol. just been out in the pug. car feels **** slow with/without that chip in it :lol1: . i cant tell a difference. neither can she. :rolleyes: the 106's head gaskets well past it tho so it having not much power will be down to that. weve got a spare (good) engine to replace the 140,000 miles one thats allready in it.

how is every one?

acko 14 March 2006 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by axgt_bwaii
lol. just been out in the pug. car feels **** slow with/without that chip in it :lol1: . i cant tell a difference. neither can she. :rolleyes: the 106's head gaskets well past it tho so it having not much power will be down to that. weve got a spare (good) engine to replace the 140,000 miles one thats allready in it.

how is every one?

fine stu thankyou very much :)

are you lads going to the NBO this year? Im going but im not going in the pleasure park this year though.

leecalcars 14 March 2006 09:04 PM

Fell on my feet again start a new job on monday back to nights 4 nights 10 hrs sat/sun days 10 hrs 4 nights mon-thursday 4 days off for a year at easington gas terminal ,going out to buy an astra van saturday seen a couple but already sold ,will keep looking before sat.
Still got the scoob no deals as yet,a guy emailed me today ,offering me 7k NOT A CHANCE MATE ,also have the clio still if anyone interested in a second car for the better half if not goes in the paper monday.
Will probebly take you up on that offer stu ,pm me your no please so i can get in touch.

acko 14 March 2006 09:24 PM

Fell on my feet again start a new job on monday back to nights 4 nights 10 hrs sat/sun days 10 hrs 4 nights mon-thursday 4 days off for a year at easington gas terminal ,going out to buy an astra van saturday seen a couple but already sold ,will keep looking before sat.
Still got the scoob no deals as yet,a guy emailed me today ,offering me 7k NOT A CHANCE MATE ,also have the clio still if anyone interested in a second car for the better half if not goes in the paper monday.
Will probebly take you up on that offer stu ,pm me your no please so i can get in touch.

some traveling for you then baz.

how much for the clio lee?

leecalcars 14 March 2006 10:04 PM

make me an offer it's yours if you want it got to go cheap.

acko 14 March 2006 10:07 PM

make me an offer it's yours if you want it got to go cheap.

its not for me but my sister, so how much you looking for?

leecalcars 14 March 2006 10:08 PM

i don't want much so how about £400

leecalcars 14 March 2006 10:13 PM

reanult clio 97 on a p reg white 2 brand new front tyres, new front discs and pads,new wheel trims and clio stereo just been serviced by stu usual oil ,plugs ,air filter oil filter antifreeze excellent runner .

acko 14 March 2006 10:13 PM

i don't want much so how about £400

i will let her know tomorrow lee.

back to your job, how long will it take you to drive everyday over the water?

a good hour each way?

leecalcars 14 March 2006 10:20 PM

taking it in turns to travel ,going with 2 mates one from immingham the other from barnetby they are already there so roughly 1hr 15mins to get there start work at 7pm so may hit hull rush hour but coming home 5.30am about an hour if i take the scoob could possibly cut that down to 50mins...lol

viperkick 14 March 2006 11:21 PM

still be home in time for thursday meets then

anybody know if a decat down pipe for a 99 will also fit my car

is the clio taxed then Dude and mot ed
oh and got a full tank of juice
:norty:

axgt_bwaii 15 March 2006 05:02 PM

john all classic decat pipes are the same :thumb:

lee my mob is 08704 559392 :D

viperkick 15 March 2006 06:48 PM

cool im after the centre pipe ...
More than the downpipe at the mo