ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   Grimsby/ Cleethorpes scoobys please sign in (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/428686-grimsby-cleethorpes-scoobys-please-sign-in.html)

acko 18 March 2006 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by leecalcars
morning all,atleast it's dry may scrub the car today if it gets a little warmer.
can you keep your eyes open for an astra rear seat for me please need one asap.cheers

what the astra van conversion seat kit you mean?

have you got yourself a van then lee

B.I.G SCOOB 18 March 2006 08:39 AM

allright all,howz things?calcars,with spraying u pay for what u get,£200 and it'll be ****e,vp knows his stuff,especially them pics he put on of that purple corsa,uve gotta have it done properly bud,get summit mad like a flip and then ule double value of the van!my golf git is getting more attention than the scoob at the mo,althought i took scoob to work and got it valeted for free and its looking sweet!just gotta sort some rust out and get prepping for paint,thats the worsed bit,prep work!i can see why it costs soo muchits a bloody nitemare!acko we'll be above you 2day!!!lol

axgt_bwaii 18 March 2006 10:00 AM

FOOKIN TIGHT ARSE YOUR WALLETS THAT FAR DOWN YOUR TROUSER POCKET SO YOU CAN'T REACH IT...:lol:

too true :D

axgt_bwaii 18 March 2006 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by acko
you sold your house yet DT?

then the evo and back to the scoob, you know it makes sense.

Was you serious about getting rid of the evo and getting another scoob then or was it a wind up............you ho-mo

yer buy mine its ****ed :thumb:

leecalcars 18 March 2006 12:16 PM

what the astra van conversion seat kit you mean?

have you got yourself a van then lee

yes m8 bought a 1.7td vauxhall astra in yellow,not my colour choice but the one's i wanted in white were to far to travel couldn't get there to pick it up, bought this one from a mate in immingham it's done a few miles but at the end of the day it's a work horse so could do with the rear seat conversion do you know where there is any for sale .:thumb:

acko 18 March 2006 01:00 PM

i dont lee but will keep an eye out for you

viperkick 18 March 2006 02:15 PM

we have done a few seat conversion in them
ill check in the stores not deffo but i did see some there before xmas

wot yeh think
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MITSUBISHI-LAN...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-P-Mitsubi...QQcmdZViewItem

axgt_bwaii 18 March 2006 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by viperkick
we have done a few seat conversion in them
ill check in the stores not deffo but i did see some there before xmas

wot yeh think
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MITSUBISHI-LAN...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-P-Mitsubi...QQcmdZViewItem

not keen on the 4's. you thinking of geting rid?

acko 18 March 2006 05:04 PM

just got back from cadwell again. I thought it was a track day for cars again but when we got there it was the bikes, so had a good watch off them and by fook do they shift.

leecalcars 18 March 2006 05:41 PM

is dt thinking of selling the evo,good choice get another scoob u know it makes sense lee!

leecalcars 18 March 2006 05:42 PM

what made you go to caddy acko,a good day out then was it.

leecalcars 18 March 2006 05:53 PM

stu you up for a service on me new van ,oil,oil filter,glo plugs,air filter also need a stereo has anyone got one aslong as its got a radio i'm not bothered.

axgt_bwaii 18 March 2006 06:02 PM

stu you up for a service on me new van ,oil,oil filter,glo plugs,air filter also need a stereo has anyone got one aslong as its got a radio i'm not bothered.

ive got an ALPINE cassette player if thats any good? its a fairly modern one and has a removable face. ill take £20. i can fit for extras if you know what i mean :norty: . i will do your service next saturday morning if you like. pick up the bits 1st and come over to yours as usual?

axgt_bwaii 18 March 2006 06:04 PM

come on D.T whats goin on in your head. youve never mentioned you miss your old scooby before :cry:

i thought you realy liked your new car :confused:

acko 18 March 2006 06:30 PM

what made you go to caddy acko,a good day out then was it.

just something to do with the kids. We parked around the top side of the track and stayed in the car, but a good afternoon :thumb:

acko 18 March 2006 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by axgt_bwaii
come on D.T whats goin on in your head. youve never mentioned you miss your old scooby before :cry:

i thought you realy liked your new car :confused:

he does like his evo but was talking about his mrs getting a 4x4 when they move, so was thinking about selling the evo and getting a cheap scoob for his use and a track day car too.

DT will explain to you lads im sure

axgt_bwaii 18 March 2006 06:41 PM

he does like his evo but was talking about his mrs getting a 4x4 when they move, so was thinking about selling the evo and getting a cheap scoob for his use and a track day car too.

DT will explain to you lads im sure

orrr right nice one ;)

viperkick 18 March 2006 06:42 PM

ive got 2 for sale lee a explode one £20
and a kenwood + changer £50

stu go this today for xbox its out for ps2 also
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpage...rallel%20lines

acko - it is suppose to be a track day at caddy them boys was on about going in another thread remeber .. :Suspiciou

viperkick 18 March 2006 06:44 PM

evo Nah was just looking stu ive got some money and its burning a hole in me pocket bud
i wont a big screen first for down stairs and ive got **** loads of decor to do Once thats done god knows maybe headers On me scoob
and a front mount

acko 18 March 2006 07:15 PM

[quote=viperkick]

acko - it is suppose to be a track day at caddy them boys was on about going in another thread remeber .. :Suspiciou[/quote

i know thats y we went john :wonder:

acko 18 March 2006 07:16 PM

ross not for long dude.

yes you know what im on about. lol

axgt_bwaii 18 March 2006 07:45 PM

yer driver and project zero 3.

if moneys burning a hole in yer pocket id like a new idle sensor fmic and a remap. + im saving for a holiday if you want to give a donation :notworthy

if you dont mind me saying id buy some sti rear lights for your car next :thumb:

leecalcars 18 March 2006 08:07 PM

can u post pics of your stereo's please.

B.I.G SCOOB 18 March 2006 08:15 PM

evening all!i tell u what dt,i'll swap my golf for ya evo!lol!dont know what id rather ave to be honest,i like my scooby but an evo would be good too!i wouldnt roll over an evo to get to stew!acko,u aint gonna finish higher,were right there points in it,ule crack under pressure!!lol,hope all is well,im off to watch date movie,chat soon,laterz

Lee D T 18 March 2006 09:20 PM

I love my EVO

Thats right I do love my EVO,

I only drive the car on Thursday night and at the weekend, the missus drives it other wise.

I would really like to start doing trackdays, this missus has already said she hopes I'm not thinking of tracking the Evo which is a fair point as it is our only form of transport.

So the only way round it is to give in in the near future and sell it.

She could have a daft 4x4 she likes and I could buy a Scooby at the right price and strip it out for weekends n track days, when we move I'll be getting a garage so insurance comes down and I can do the work myself.

I love the handling and the sound of scoobies, I always will, maybe I could even buy an RA again if its just a toy for me, now that would be nice.

They are still ****e inside though.;)

acko 18 March 2006 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by B.I.G SCOOB
evening all!i tell u what dt,i'll swap my golf for ya evo!lol!dont know what id rather ave to be honest,i like my scooby but an evo would be good too!i wouldnt roll over an evo to get to stew!acko,u aint gonna finish higher,were right there points in it,ule crack under pressure!!lol,hope all is well,im off to watch date movie,chat soon,laterz

bollocks big lad. Crack under pressure. Never heard so much ****e come out of that southern mouth of yours . Fooking hell my ribs are killing me from laughing so much, i nearly pissed my pants :hjtwofing :D :p

acko 18 March 2006 09:54 PM

go on DT get another scoob

axgt_bwaii 19 March 2006 10:18 AM

lee if i were you id take johns cd player for £20 m8. no point in puting up a picture of mine.

i think this is what johns selling

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EXCELLENT-COND...QQcmdZViewItem

viperkick 19 March 2006 11:59 AM

lol nah mine the old explode one
its cd player tho front off job
carnt be ass to get any pic at the mo lee ill do them later for you tho bud
+ one of them is in the loft lol and ive just got up so im still tired
ive just took the cd changer out of me car also so it be giong on ebay over the weekend

sti light s are well exspensive I refuse to pay that much for a set of lights stu

axgt_bwaii 19 March 2006 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by viperkick
lol nah mine the old explode one
its cd player tho front off job
carnt be ass to get any pic at the mo lee ill do them later for you tho bud
+ one of them is in the loft lol and ive just got up so im still tired
ive just took the cd changer out of me car also so it be giong on ebay over the weekend

sti light s are well exspensive I refuse to pay that much for a set of lights stu

same here m8