ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Osama Bin Laden is DEAD :) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/886821-osama-bin-laden-is-dead.html)

banny sti 05 May 2011 02:57 PM

Unable to release any details as it was a secure site but I did see it, is my word not good enough?

jonc 05 May 2011 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by madscoob (Post 10023719)
tony it was covered by a hotel cctv of which members of staff watched in horror , the film was removed by fbi and everyone made to sign a silence document , as for the pentagon , well the facts .
the section that was hit was bomb proofed weeks before coincidence
16ft round hole . ?????
a 737 is about 35ft in diameter with a wingspan of around 147ft with 2 engines about 12ft in diameter about 40-50ft apart traveling at about 400mph i think it would make a bit bigger hole than 16ft , each engine weighs about 6tonnes made of titainum and steel and not a single part found , look up the melting point of titaiunum it aint 1500degrees ,there should of been 3holes not one . oh and no wreckage on lawn bigger than people could carry away , and the lawn was recovered by lorries and workers within hours , watch the brief video the fbi released you cant see a plane , numerous people reported smelling cordite , they where all told to shut up and where no doubt made to sign disclaimers as well

The hole was 75ft not 16ft! :Whatever_
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...myths-pentagon

tony de wonderful 05 May 2011 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by lazadude (Post 10023828)
You confuse it with a Hard Nose Missile.. Performing a manouver that US Air force pilots continually failed to replicate on multiple attempts on simulators.

Really? The pilots couldn't fly a plane into the Pentagon?

Originally Posted by lazadude (Post 10023828)
Call me paranoid, what ever, I just don't believe everything that the media tells me and naturally question things. Like "Where are the wings..."

The media is not one entity in an open society BTW, but you choose to believe an obscure youtube video?

ice643 05 May 2011 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 10023803)
:lol: fook me how do you confuse a plane with something else

its easy Banny ,when u get brainwashed.

tony de wonderful 05 May 2011 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 10023838)
Unable to release any details as it was a secure site but I did see it, is my word not good enough?

Ah so it was a test or something. Not the same.

banny sti 05 May 2011 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10023863)
Ah so it was a test or something. Not the same.

Secure site but was not a test

tony de wonderful 05 May 2011 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 10023865)
Secure site but was not a test

Well we can go on like this all day if you are unprepared to give any details.

The point is that witnesses always see events differently. You can imagine how quickly a plane comes and goes at low altitude at speed and when you are on the ground you can only see it from your field of vision which is limited when you are on ground level in an urban environment.

Aaron1978 05 May 2011 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by jonc (Post 10023839)
The hole was 75ft not 16ft! :Whatever_
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...myths-pentagon

Why let 59ft get in the way of a good story.:D

JTaylor 05 May 2011 04:05 PM

Does Maz know about you witnessing a plane crash in to a building at a secure site that you can't disclose, Banny? I'm surprised you didn't mention it a few pages back, I think I would have given this information up fairly early in this exchange. Still, good job Tony asked you if you'd ever seen a plane crash in to a building, otherwise we would never have known. :thumb:

Geezer 05 May 2011 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by madscoob (Post 10023719)
tony it was covered by a hotel cctv of which members of staff watched in horror , the film was removed by fbi and everyone made to sign a silence document , as for the pentagon , well the facts .
the section that was hit was bomb proofed weeks before coincidence
16ft round hole . ?????
a 737 is about 35ft in diameter with a wingspan of around 147ft with 2 engines about 12ft in diameter about 40-50ft apart traveling at about 400mph i think it would make a bit bigger hole than 16ft , each engine weighs about 6tonnes made of titainum and steel and not a single part found , look up the melting point of titaiunum it aint 1500degrees ,there should of been 3holes not one . oh and no wreckage on lawn bigger than people could carry away , and the lawn was recovered by lorries and workers within hours , watch the brief video the fbi released you cant see a plane , numerous people reported smelling cordite , they where all told to shut up and where no doubt made to sign disclaimers as well

The 12ft (not 16ft) hole was in ring C, not where the aircraft hit the Pentagon. The hole in Ring E was about 75ft.

Plenty of parts of engines, landing gear, all sorts were found, I don't know why this silly theory persists.

However, there is not a mass of witnesses who say they saw a missile strike the Pentagon. Compare that to the large amount of witnesses who saw a plane strike it.

Geezer

banny sti 05 May 2011 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by ************** (Post 10023894)
Banny did you choose to ignore my question to you in post #432 in repsonse to your sarcastic remarks about Afghanistan?

yup chose to ignore it :thumb:

hodgy0_2 05 May 2011 05:48 PM

a US police dept did an experiment a few years ago it went like this

A room full of experienced police detectives were sitting in a room having a lecture on something or other when there was a load bang/explosion and some “armed “people ran in and “shot” the lecturer

(they were not armed and did not shoot anyone btw)

Afterwards they asked the room full of detectives to write down what happened.

The organisers of the stunt were shocked to discover that they got 30 different descriptions/versions of the event, with people not sure how many people were involved how many shots were fired, how long it went on for etc etc

So during 9/11 it would be very very odd if you did not have someone saying they saw a flying saucer hit the Pentagon. – but hey if you can find one person then you have a conspiracy

lazadude 05 May 2011 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10023841)
Really? The pilots couldn't fly a plane into the Pentagon?

No, not at the same decent angle / profile and speed with the same aircraft. Majority keep crashing the aircraft. Dont get me wrong, It could have been a sheer fluke by an ignorant pilot who was trained on MS flightsim..

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10023841)
The media is not one entity in an open society BTW, but you choose to believe an obscure youtube video?

Youtube video..? Honestly have not seen it.

And media is multiple entitys, however if you think that governments cannot silence certain stories etc from being printed/reported, you have a very nieve outlook on these things.

tony de wonderful 05 May 2011 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by lazadude (Post 10024168)
No, not at the same decent angle / profile and speed with the same aircraft. Majority keep crashing the aircraft. Dont get me wrong, It could have been a sheer fluke by an ignorant pilot who was trained on MS flightsim..

Youtube video..? Honestly have not seen it.

And media is multiple entitys, however if you think that governments cannot silence certain stories etc from being printed/reported, you have a very nieve outlook on these things.

So you think the US gov could silence a conspiracy on this scale? And your historical precedent is?

lazadude 05 May 2011 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10024173)
So you think the US gov could silence a conspiracy on this scale? And your historical precedent is?

In a word.. Yes.

"Interests of national security" or some other line. I as I've said before, I know this will make me look nuts, but I bet there is allot of stuff that doesn't make it in.

Stuff doesn't need a precedent, Theres always a first for everything, especially with how quickly information can be shared now a days.

Its just my view on these things. Like a faith in god/jebus/allah or some other opiate of the masses.

tony de wonderful 05 May 2011 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by lazadude (Post 10024366)
In a word.. Yes.

"Interests of national security" or some other line. I as I've said before, I know this will make me look nuts, but I bet there is allot of stuff that doesn't make it in.

Stuff doesn't need a precedent, Theres always a first for everything, especially with how quickly information can be shared now a days.

Its just my view on these things. Like a faith in god/jebus/allah or some other opiate of the masses.

Which is one reason why it is unreasonable to think a conspiracy this large could be kept quiet.

JTaylor 05 May 2011 08:59 PM

In a word.. Yes.

Spot-on. Belief without evidence. :thumb:

Geezer 05 May 2011 09:09 PM

In a word.. Yes.

I am willing to bet that you are one of these people who won't believe it wasn't the US govt no matter what you are told/proven. You will always fall back on "well they would say that" or "they planted the evidence" etc etc, it borders on delusional.

It would be good for someone to show one concrete piece of evidence for any of the claims of the truthers that has not/cannot be debunked. Even if this happens (and I have yet to see it), it would only be a single thing in a huge sea of evidence that it was Al Qaeda who did it.

And if you then say that if one irregularity means a conspiracy, then you have to agree that one the other way means it is as the authorities say. Anything less is idiocy.

I wait with bated breath.

Geezer

SirFozzalot 05 May 2011 09:17 PM

National geographic +1 channel NOW - 9/11 conspiracies :thumb:

banny sti 05 May 2011 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by ************** (Post 10024607)
Ah ok you just continue to spout rubbish then and be unable to defend your posts when called on them :thumb:

The feeling is mutual regarding you spouting rubbish, dont hear me complainin about it though do you :lol1:

Terminator X 05 May 2011 10:48 PM

Someone pls make a comparison with the Nazis thus killing the thread dead ...

TX.

hodgy0_2 05 May 2011 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 10024728)
Someone pls make a comparison with the Nazis thus killing the thread dead ...

TX.

apparently if you look closely at the smoke billowing out of tower 2 you can make out Hilter's face

banny sti 05 May 2011 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by ************** (Post 10024737)
I'll defend and backup what I say where as you are quite clearly incapable of doing the same.

No point arguing with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his level and beat you on experience night night :luxhello:

Bubba po 05 May 2011 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by jonc (Post 10024734)
Thanks for your input and welcome to the party! :D

Do these Lederhosen suit me? Look, they've got little embroidered badges on them, depicting the CIA planting Thermite charges in the twin towers. :rolleyes:

For fcuk's sake you can SEE the aeroplanes crashing into the tower!! How much of a mong do you have to be to believe something else? :confused:

prodriverules 05 May 2011 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bubba po (Post 10024760)
Do these Lederhosen suit me? Look, they've got little embroidered badges on them, depicting the CIA planting Thermite charges in the twin towers. :rolleyes:

For fcuk's sake you can SEE the aeroplanes crashing into the tower!! How much of a mong do you have to be to believe something else? :confused:

Couldn't agree more Bubba,simples burning aviation fuel weakened the supports and along with the fact an AIRPLANE smashed into the building which was more than ample to bring the towers down.

Bubba po 05 May 2011 11:12 PM

Exasperated corner. :(

Bubba po 05 May 2011 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by ************** (Post 10024787)
what a card she is :lol1:

In your opinion, is she the Ace of Spades? :)

ice643 05 May 2011 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by hodgy0_2 (Post 10024736)
apparently if you look closely at the smoke billowing out of tower 2 you can make out Hilter's face

your mistaken its tower one that looks like hitler.:D

JTaylor 05 May 2011 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by ************** (Post 10024787)
Question Time has that yasmin alibhai-brown on it, what a card she is :lol1:

Fcuk me, she's getting on my moobs already! :o

jonc 06 May 2011 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 10024771)
Couldn't agree more Bubba,simples burning aviation fuel weakened the supports and along with the fact an AIRPLANE smashed into the building which was more than ample to bring the towers down.

Well actually it turns out that all the video footage have been CGI'd to show a plane going into the buildings when in actual fact it was missiles instead and mini-nuclear devices that brought the building down, hence the "china syndrome" of molten metal weeks after the demolition, all the theories surrounding cordite and thermite stuff is ridiculous!

Evidence can be found here.:cuckoo:
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/200...s-radical.html