ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Dipped after that drunken order (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1019540-dipped-after-that-drunken-order.html)

scoobyboy1 04 February 2015 08:57 PM

Have you got Audi LED style front lights??? Im sure I can see a strip on the bottom of the lights!!

WRX 2312 04 February 2015 08:57 PM

Not sure how this is going to go down but looking at the colours available I would probably go candy blue...saw a car sprayed in the colour and just think it looks awesome...candy blue in the winter, black with gold flakes in the summer

I will certainly look into it a bit more, the salt on the roads at the moment/weather is out doing how often I clean it :(

XDevil666 04 February 2015 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 11620518)

What would I do? Buy a car in the colour i like and spend my time and money on other bits.

So basically you wouldn't dip then, so why in the world would you waste your time and effort to write on a thread in an attempt to crush someone's feelings?

Me personally i would spray my car luminous Orange because in all honestly i dont give 2 sh1ts what anyone would think, and i wish you was my neighbour i would plaster my house in neon signs just to piss you off

for all you know i could have been saving my hard earn pennies for the colour of my dreams, yet no Mr Trinity thinks its a good idea to Bully someone on the internet

But again your just a Classic Sheep person

http://www.fatherlyadviceandrants.co...eep-People.jpg

XDevil666 04 February 2015 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyboy1 (Post 11620525)
Have you got Audi LED style front lights??? Im sure I can see a strip on the bottom of the lights!!

Nope, they are in there but disconnected - was in when i bought the car, but headlights are sealed so i just chopped the wiring

any ideas how to open them to remove? or would i need to do that oven trick?

EDIT: infact Scoobyboy1 just did a bit of google and read http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/forums/f...e-and-de-lexus

doesnt look as bad as i thought to get them to bits, will give it go next week

BBB3 04 February 2015 09:07 PM

Oven trick, quite easy mate

f1_fan 04 February 2015 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11620447)
*yawns* Oh wow looks it's the wind up monkey, ventured back to the Subaru general thread now have we?

Guess your back at looking at subarus to see if you can fit your 2015 signs in hahahaha

You posted a sh1t looking council estate special and I commented on it. It's how forums work. Deal with it!

XDevil666 04 February 2015 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by BBB3 (Post 11620541)
Oven trick, quite easy mate

Cheers man, will give it a go next week.

that reminds me as well need to Order some front arch clips as that was something else which wasn't on the car when i bought it

XDevil666 04 February 2015 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11620547)
You posted a sh1t looking council estate special and I commented on it. It's how forums work. Deal with it!

oh i sence snobbery here

http://www.plebs.co.za/images/snob2.jpg

scoobyboy1 04 February 2015 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11620535)
Nope, they are in there but disconnected - was in when i bought the car, but headlights are sealed so i just chopped the wiring

any ideas how to open them to remove? or would i need to do that oven trick?

EDIT: infact Scoobyboy1 just did a bit of google and read http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/forums/f...e-and-de-lexus

doesnt look as bad as i thought to get them to bits, will give it go next week

If you got or can get a heat gun use that to soften the mastic around the headlight, it is quite a easy job, I know a few people use the oven, and lets just say I made that mistake 10 years ago with a set of blob lights, and had to buy a new set:brickwall

f1_fan 04 February 2015 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11620552)

No it's called taste and you have none! Stop posting and start getting that crap off your car FFS!

Trinity 04 February 2015 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11620532)
So basically you wouldn't dip then, so why in the world would you waste your time and effort to write on a thread in an attempt to crush someone's feelings?

Me personally i would spray my car luminous Orange because in all honestly i dont give 2 sh1ts what anyone would think, and i wish you was my neighbour i would plaster my house in neon signs just to piss you off

for all you know i could have been saving my hard earn pennies for the colour of my dreams, yet no Mr Trinity thinks its a good idea to Bully someone on the internet

But again your just a Classic Sheep person

But you evidently do care, because you are defending yourself by writing your posts. I think I understand them, they are difficult to transcribe to English, but I am getting there :lol1:

XDevil666 04 February 2015 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11620559)
No it's called taste and you have none! Stop posting and start getting that crap off your car FFS!

No its called Snobbery

and lets be honest here, your a bit of an old chap now aint you? you better slow yourself down on these internet forums, don't want that heart racing too fast do we now old man

f1_fan 04 February 2015 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11620565)
No its called Snobbery

and lets be honest here, your a bit of an old chap now aint you? you better slow yourself down on these internet forums, don't want that heart racing too fast do we now old man

Whatever I am at least I am not dumb enough to paint my car with cheap plastic sh1t :lol1:

XDevil666 04 February 2015 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 11620562)
But you evidently do care, because you are defending yourself by writing your posts. I think I understand them, they are difficult to transcribe to English, but I am getting there :lol1:

nah not really, one of those nights where im away from home with fcuk all to do other than watch TV and respond to muppets like yourself :)

if you hadnt noticed by now im trolling all 3 of you muppets for my entertainment :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

XDevil666 04 February 2015 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11620567)
Whatever I am at least I am not dumb enough to paint my car with cheap plastic sh1t :lol1:

Awwww again the little old man doesnt realize its not paint

soooo cute, i just want to pat you on the head

Trinity 04 February 2015 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11620568)
nah not really, one of those nights where im away from home with fcuk all to do other than watch TV and respond to muppets like yourself :)

if you hadnt noticed by now im trolling all 3 of you muppets for my entertainment :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know your level of intelligence is not that high, but do you understand the meaning of 'trolling'? , evidently not.

fat-thomas 04 February 2015 09:21 PM

Wrx.....leds......��

XDevil666 04 February 2015 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by fat-thomas (Post 11620572)
Wrx.....leds......��

went to buy a GTR, bought a lancer http://rs1114.pbsrc.com/albums/k528/...ation.gif~c200

f1_fan 04 February 2015 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11620570)
Awwww again the little old man doesnt realize its not paint

soooo cute, i just want to pat you on the head

I know exactly what it is and luckily for you it peels off so I suggest you start peeling and get your car back to being what it was... which admittedly is not great, but better than what it is now :lol1:

XDevil666 04 February 2015 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Trinity (Post 11620571)
I know your level of intelligence is not that high, but do you understand the meaning of 'trolling'? , evidently not.

Trinity you do make me laugh.

now your trying to get all your spelling, grammar and punctuation correct on each post your writing to me and throwing that 'dumb' effect in the mix.

really you are one boring person to argue with, and i do mean that

XDevil666 04 February 2015 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by f1_fan (Post 11620579)
I know exactly what it is and luckily for you it peels off so I suggest you start peeling and get your car back to being what it was... which admittedly is not great, but better than what it is now :lol1:

Yup i will go that, you just get yourself settled down for the night and keep warm.

be safe all timer :)

ZaKv1 04 February 2015 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11620573)

:lol1:

Trinity 04 February 2015 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by XDevil666 (Post 11620582)
Trinity you do make me laugh.

now your trying to get all your spelling, grammar and punctuation correct on each post your writing to me and throwing that 'dumb' effect in the mix.

really you are one boring person to argue with, and i do mean that

No mate, mine is normally pretty good excluding autocorrects, but I am really impressed you made more of an effort on that post though, well done you! You are what you preach, good lad. Stepping stone to bigger things :thumb:

Raptorman 04 February 2015 09:38 PM

Lol at "council estate special", its a Subaru Impreza therefore
it is already a council estate special.

Op, I like it, fairplay to you.

WarnockSTI 05 February 2015 02:40 PM

OP out of interest did you go with a back base and then 5l of clear with 50g of powder?

Thinking I might do the same to my blob sti just to cheer these chaps up :razz:

XDevil666 05 February 2015 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by WarnockSTI (Post 11620994)
OP out of interest did you go with a back base and then 5l of clear with 50g of powder?

Thinking I might do the same to my blob sti just to cheer these chaps up :razz:

Yes mate, I believe that was the amount - haha that would be brilliant

Tidgy 05 February 2015 03:21 PM

does the engine contain chocolate piston?

looks like it cos of the cadbury's colour,,,,, lol

ditchmyster 05 February 2015 03:22 PM

I don't think it looks that bad tbh, not a colour I'd have chosen but each to their own and all that, and now you've got all the kit it's easy enough to change it if you get bored.

Resident trolls are best ignored, if you don't feed them they soon get bored, but if you bite they'll be around all night. ;)

Tidgy 05 February 2015 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11621013)
I don't think it looks that bad tbh, not a colour I'd have chosen but each to their own and all that, and now you've got all the kit it's easy enough to change it if you get bored.

Resident trolls are best ignored, if you don't feed them they soon get bored, but if you bite they'll be around all night. ;)

to be fair i've seen worse as well.

XDevil666 05 February 2015 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11621013)

last night was one of those nights where I was looking for entertainment :D lol,

to be honest its not the colour I originally thought I went for, I thought I went for the GC-47, but I may have got the colour code wrong and gone for the darker blue.

But the car needs a wash as it's covered in crap and the sun hasn't really hit it yet so will have to wait and see when the better weather months start coming.

I know it looks purple in that first picture but in normal light the car is blue and then when the light hits turns purple with a mix of a lighter blue, then with no sunlight the car looks like a purple.

interesting colour mix to be honest.

and yes will defo be changing colour's again, base colour mixes are cheap so could do it again for £100 - £150