ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Cheese n' dreams...... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/382488-cheese-n-dreams.html)

Peccant 27 November 2004 09:32 PM

Oh no this is bad. I'm thinking of trying this eating before bed (EBB) thing now. Thought i might start with chillies on toast tonight. :idea:

Petem95 27 November 2004 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by mj
Another thing that happens to me occasionally is sleep-p1ssing and sleep -sh@gging.

the p1ssing one can happen even after no beer, and I can always remember a dream involving a really long satisfying p1ss that never ends - usually resulting in a very wet sock drawer or corner of the bedroom.If I don't wake up I know nothing about it until next morning, If I do wake up its becase my GF has realised what I am doing and generally goes ballistic.

The other odd one is when I wake up either "inserted" in the GF, or will be having a really good grope. I can actually remeber thinking last time it happened waking up thinking, hang on your'e not kylie, whats going on??

LMAO!!!

I hope you dont ever go away on business trips where they make you stay in a twin room with a work colleage!!!

I know the dream about having a piss, and then waking up having done so, however the last time that happened I was about 10!!!

ajm 27 November 2004 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by mj
report from last night - chinese takeaway - possibly some of the most bizzare dreams I have ever encountered- everyday situation type dream but my workmate got his feet chewed off by a hammerhead shark, it all happened in a Mc D's drive thru, :eek:

I woke with the feeling it had happened, and another thought that I had dreamt this before, but I havent :confused:

This has much more scientific basis in my opinion. Monosodium Glutamate is a well known ingredient in chinese and, amongst other more alarming reactions in some people, disturbed sleep and vivid dreams are definately on the list of symptoms too!

DAVE-W 27 November 2004 10:11 PM

had four identical nightmares last weekend all in a row......horrid nasty green bloke leaping out of the wardrobe....no cheese involved though :confused:

mj 28 November 2004 07:29 PM

I hope you dont ever go away on business trips where they make you stay in a twin room with a work colleage!!!
have had several moments in B&B's,

Pissing all over my Bro in the next bed, then keeping shtum when his waking words were " my bed's p1ss wet through" :norty: he went on to apologise to the hotel owner for "his" accident. It was a plastic sheet job aswell - no matress to soak it up - :D V messy.

In another B&B, which I still beleive to this day was haunted, I managed to fill the kettle and tray and condiments bowl, cups n' saucers etc. Another night involved climbing out of bed and using the foot of the bed as a urinal,this was an odd one, because I "awoke" realising what I was doing, and stripped a bog roll and fired it on to soak it up.

The next morning I can remember thinking I had had the strangest dream the night before involving toilet roll, I got that sinking feeling when I stretched my feet out in bed :(

The landlady was quite understanding and never said anything, however, she moved me to a room, that as I remeber was just above hers, and there was a plastic sheet on the bed - it was a double though which was nice.

Captain Incontinent paid me a visit one evening after a load of beer, no excuses, I went and politeley explained this to the ladlady who asked if I would bring down the bedding and put it in the washer.

Beleive me, there is nothing quite as embarrasing as having to walk through a busy breakfast room in a B&B with a double duvet and 2 pillows that honk of p1ss :(