ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   oh well, serves him right (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/625388-oh-well-serves-him-right.html)

Infractme! 03 August 2007 08:33 AM

I don't think anyone deserves to die like that even rabid selfish would be murderers.

lozgti 03 August 2007 09:20 AM

Love the way they refer to a man who has driven his jeep full of gas canisters into an airport as a 'suspected terrorist'

But,the long drawn out legal system would have had to creak its wheels into motion and try and work out (after about £5million pounds of costs) ..whether he was actually just nipping out to visit his relatives and took an unfortunate wrong turn and blew his car up when he collided accidently with an airport

swampster 03 August 2007 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by lozgti (Post 7157952)
Love the way they refer to a man who has driven his jeep full of gas canisters into an airport as a 'suspected terrorist'

But,the long drawn out legal system would have had to creak its wheels into motion and try and work out (after about £5million pounds of costs) ..whether he was actually just nipping out to visit his relatives and took an unfortunate wrong turn and blew his car up when he collided accidently with an airport

Not forgetting that they confused petrol with water... and were actually trying to put the fire out, and not trying to get it burning more fiercely at all.

STi wanna Subaru 03 August 2007 09:37 AM

They should hang his body up showing the charred remains and broadcast it on the news networks. Let the other Scum who have ideas of doing stuff like this see what it really means when they commit these brainwashed acts.

PeteBrant 03 August 2007 09:44 AM

If I were Gordon Brown (and thank god I'm not) I would be going to see Islamic religious leaders, and asking them to take part in a broadcast that will be shown nationwide. In this broadcast, religious leaders will denounce all terrorist acts, and confim that such acts certainly won't gain you entry to paradise.

David Lock 03 August 2007 09:47 AM

Apparently his last words were......

"Is there a whim-inspired fool,
Owre fast for thought, owre hot for rule,
Owre blate to seek, owre proud to snool,
Let him draw near;
And owre this grassy heap sing dool,
And drap a tear."

=========

"What's all that nonsense?" asks the Glasgow doctor?

"Well sir", say the junior doctor

We were keeping him in the Serious Burns Unit :D

The Trooper 1815 03 August 2007 09:55 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. :lol: :thumb:

Shark Man 03 August 2007 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by PeteBrant (Post 7157996)
If I were Gordon Brown (and thank god I'm not) I would be going to see Islamic religious leaders, and asking them to take part in a broadcast that will be shown nationwide. In this broadcast, religious leaders will denounce all terrorist acts, and confim that such acts certainly won't gain you entry to paradise.

If the preachers of terrorist acts can fool their gullible followers in to killing themselves on the theory that they'll have a super duper afterlife. Then the government's task of creating a bit of spin and propaganda to say otherwise would be a doddle for the Labour spin doctors. ;)

Infractme! 03 August 2007 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by PeteBrant (Post 7157996)

I think you'll find any Islamic religious leader who condems or doesn't wholeheartedly support such attacks is regarded as a puppet and colaborator who also needs killing.

People like the British Council of Muslims are regarded as 'kafirs'.