ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/)
-   -   Prosport Stepper Gauges (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/697041-prosport-stepper-gauges.html)

AndyMoody 18 July 2009 11:26 PM

Not off the top of my head, just know how to turn off the annoying beeps.

340BHP-WRX 18 July 2009 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by AndyMoody (Post 8829747)
Not off the top of my head, just know how to turn off the annoying beeps.

How do you do that mate ?

I have to say that i'm not impressed with the fact these gauges come with no instructions telling you how to set them up :mad:

AndyMoody 18 July 2009 11:34 PM

Hold the button down, (don't release) turn ignition on whilst holding the button down still for at least 5 seconds. If you lose power to the gauges the beeps will return and you'll have to do it again.

340BHP-WRX 18 July 2009 11:38 PM

That's why the beeps keep coming back then as I haven'e got that gauges wired to a permanent live,will sort that tomorrow !

Just been searching for more info on setting the gauges and looks like lots of people aren't happy that you don't get any instructions with them explaining how to set them up !

greg2222 19 July 2009 06:21 PM

I cant be askd to read 22 pages is this group buy still going and is it worth it?

340BHP-WRX 19 July 2009 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by greg2222 (Post 8830804)
I cant be askd to read 22 pages is this group buy still going and is it worth it?

Yep,just go to the xyber autos site and enter the discount code mentioned somewhere above to get the group buy price,mine arrived in a week :thumb:

greg2222 20 July 2009 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by 340BHP-WRX (Post 8830884)
Yep,just go to the xyber autos site and enter the discount code mentioned somewhere above to get the group buy price,mine arrived in a week :thumb:

R u going to do the job yourself and can u tell me if all of instructions r includet where and how to connect the bits?

stuart148 20 July 2009 02:07 PM

iv just been on the site and if you join you get a 5% discount anyway , so is there no way of getting us a better discount ???

stu

340BHP-WRX 20 July 2009 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by stuart148 (Post 8832318)
iv just been on the site and if you join you get a 5% discount anyway , so is there no way of getting us a better discount ???

stu

You get 10% discount using the code from this group buy ;)

stuart148 20 July 2009 05:46 PM

and how much discount did they get in the last gb ?

stu

340BHP-WRX 20 July 2009 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by stuart148 (Post 8832709)
and how much discount did they get in the last gb ?

stu

As far as I know this is the same group buy still running giving 10% discount but I haven't read all 23 odd pages so can't tell for sure ;)

MrNoisy 21 July 2009 03:32 PM

yes

AlanPPP 21 July 2009 10:22 PM

Still trying to send my boost gauge back to Hong Kong after it not working since day one! UPS isn't exactly easy to organise :(

stuart148 21 July 2009 10:25 PM

in the last gb there got a 20% discount , so couldnt you start a new gb and get the same ?

stu

rbaz 22 July 2009 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by stuart148 (Post 8835416)
in the last gb there got a 20% discount , so couldnt you start a new gb and get the same ?

stu

Yes you can have the job if you like :D :thumb: all you would need to do is find another 20-30 people that want them, have a spare couple of hours a day to answer the questions that have already been asked at least a dozen times within the same thread then take the flack when people can’t get them to work, can’t be bothered to read the posts and expect next day replacements when they have paid very little for the gauges and may have incorrectly fitted them anyway :rolleyes:
Its not an easy job ;)

rbaz 22 July 2009 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by greg2222 (Post 8831568)
R u going to do the job yourself and can u tell me if all of instructions r includet where and how to connect the bits?

All the instructions you need are in the box or within these posts lots of people have fitted them themselves without any problems but you do need to have some mechanical and electrical knowledge :thumb:

340BHP-WRX 22 July 2009 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by rbaz (Post 8837292)
Yes you can have the job if you like :D :thumb: all you would need to do is find another 20-30 people that want them, have a spare couple of hours a day to answer the questions that have already been asked at least a dozen times within the same thread then take the flack when people can’t get them to work, can’t be bothered to read the posts and expect next day replacements when they have paid very little for the gauges and may have incorrectly fitted them anyway :rolleyes:
Its not an easy job ;)

Don't blame you mate,I wouldn't want to run a group buy on here,far too much hassle :rolleyes:

Anyway,the gauges are cheap enough with the 10% discount ;)

ShaggyDooWRX 22 July 2009 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by TINO.wrx (Post 8827011)
Right I have just spoken to Danny about the green gauges and they are exactly the same as the others we have been getting. If there is enough interest he can get them in stock at the same price for us (He has been ill which is why he has been slow responding to emails)
He would need at least 5 to put an order in for them.
If you would like a set in green put your name on the list if you want the std colours just contact him direct
1.V5RVLTD
2.TINO.wrx
3.ShaggyDooWRX

Origional Instructions
We can still get 10% off these gauges.
The full price is now £114.90 so with the discount £103.41 delivered
Go onto Xybers website enter the discount code is "scoobynet_stepperpromo" in the web site when you order and it will give you the discount.
Then can you email Danny danny@globalennovations.com just to tell him I have passed the code on to you and to confirm which gauges you want
If you need any other info look through the first few pages lots of info there

When should we pay for these, as I only see the amber/white ones on the website?..... Do we just pay for them now and send him an email to specify green/white illumination?
Cheers

rbaz 23 July 2009 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by ShaggyDooWRX (Post 8837750)
When should we pay for these, as I only see the amber/white ones on the website?..... Do we just pay for them now and send him an email to specify green/white illumination?
Cheers

We need 5 names on the list before we can order them. Danny doesn’t normally stock the green as he doesn’t get asked for them very often.
2 more names them he will get them in for us :thumb:

Right I have just spoken to Danny about the green gauges and they are exactly the same as the others we have been getting. If there is enough interest he can get them in stock at the same price for us (He has been ill which is why he has been slow responding to emails)
If you would like a set in green put your name on the list if you want the std colours just contact him direct.

1.V5RVLTD
2.TINO.wrx
3.ShaggyDooWRX

ShaggyDooWRX 24 July 2009 10:05 AM

Only 2 more names needed - Anyone else up for a set of these in Green/white illumination?

Iain01 24 July 2009 11:01 AM

We need 5 names on the list before we can order them. Danny doesn’t normally stock the green as he doesn’t get asked for them very often.
2 more names them he will get them in for us

If you would like a set in green put your name on the list if you want the std colours just contact him direct.

1.V5RVLTD
2.TINO.wrx
3.ShaggyDooWRX
4.Iain01

V5RLTD 26 July 2009 04:18 PM

1.V5RVLTD Sorry guys, sold the car this morning, no need for them anymore:cry:
2.TINO.wrx
3.ShaggydooWRX
4.Iain01

V5RLTD 26 July 2009 04:20 PM

1.TINO.wrx
2.ShaggyDooWRX
3.Iain01

ShaggyDooWRX 27 July 2009 10:57 AM

1.TINO.wrx
2.Iain01

rbaz 27 July 2009 11:18 AM

update

We need 5 names on the list before we can order them. Danny doesn’t normally stock the green as he doesn’t get asked for them very often. They are now on order will let you know when he has them.

1.TINO.wrx
2.Iain01
3.dan06wrx

The_Dark_Avenger 27 July 2009 04:03 PM

are these the guages that can be wired to glow green insted of the white??

Midnight Runner 27 July 2009 05:28 PM

If you want to take a look what they look like, I have a set in mine....view "My Garage" :D Had them in since January

rbaz 28 July 2009 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by The_Dark_Avenger (Post 8846272)
are these the guages that can be wired to glow green insted of the white??

Originally Posted by rbaz (Post 8845733)
We need 5 names on the list before we can order them. Danny doesn’t normally stock the green as he doesn’t get asked for them very often. They are now on order will let you know when he has them.

1.TINO.wrx
2.Iain01
3.dan06wrx

Yes same as the white but green ;)

Rice Rocket 28 July 2009 10:17 AM

I ordered off the sight with an email to Danny and got a great deal on 4 gauges plus other parts! So just waiting , hopefully they should be here this week.

All parts just arrived in the last 10mins!!! Look great and just like the defis!!

Ricey

c-r-a-I-g-y 28 July 2009 01:07 PM

1.TINO.wrx
2.Iain01
3.dan06wrx
4.c-r-a-I-g-y