ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Wide Screen TV's (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/131985-wide-screen-tvs.html)

Richard Askew 16 September 2002 04:01 PM

..and I'm sure she's chuffed that you just told 15,000 people that :rolleyes: :D

RaZe-=Buzz=- 16 September 2002 04:02 PM

LOL - classic example of a none-sensical post from Si :D

Shes dirty as out ???WHAT???

I *THINK* I know what you mean mate :D

No prob MarkO, cos I love you too :D

The Zohan 16 September 2002 04:03 PM

I quite enjoyed this thread, has helped me through what would have been an otherwise boring Monday.

MarkO you seem to spend more time on here than i do and i work for myself from home - well done that man!

Nice to se some proper banter on here, no-one got hurt so long may it continue.

Mark re the pizza comment - are you meeting him for lunch or do you work for a Pizza place and deliver, in which case i'll have a large gran pan might meaty, no spittle or chef's special sauce!

[Edited by Paul Habgood - 9/16/2002 4:07:09 PM]

super_si 16 September 2002 04:03 PM

Northern term ,forgot most the muppets here are southern ;)

AndiThompson 16 September 2002 04:04 PM

I'll support MarkO, seems a decent enough bloke, and I do find myself agreeing with him a lot, and he makes me smile :D

Si mate, dont take it personally, but it's just one of those things that annoy you when you dont know why...

MarkO 16 September 2002 04:04 PM

that makes me laugh, they email your support.
It's amusing isn't it. It shows that the backlash element have got to the point where people feel shy to voice their real opinions.

did the give head aswell
No, more's the pity. But even if they had, I wouldn't be broadcasting it over the web like you are. :D

Out of interest, can you explain why you can't manage to type a 24-word sentence (above) without managing to make 4 individual mistakes? Are you really that thick? :confused:

The Zohan 16 September 2002 04:05 PM

Si

This girlfriend of yours, do you have to unroll and then inflate her first :rolleyes:

RaZe-=Buzz=- 16 September 2002 04:05 PM

no, Si...the Northern term is 'owt (apostrophe signifying missing letters), not OUT , which is opposite to IN and is used nationally :p

And anyway, where do you think HULL is? Near Dartford?

:D

super_si 16 September 2002 04:07 PM

End of the day, why does it matter.

it doesnt affect you?

you just love the attention.

That what it comes down to

super_si 16 September 2002 04:08 PM

no its 20mines from me,

Nevermind son

and a dump :p

The Zohan 16 September 2002 04:09 PM

no its 20mines from me,

Nevermind son

and a dump

Si are you sure you posted this on the right thread ;););)

RaZe-=Buzz=- 16 September 2002 04:10 PM

LOL - its NICE compared to many parts of the UK - I do 30-40k a year and see some REAL dumps.

Where do you live then? If its only 20 miles I'll come for a beer one night in the Scoob :D

Fancy it? Let me know.

carl 16 September 2002 04:10 PM

daz b -- UHM :D

super_si 16 September 2002 04:10 PM

Hull ! its not far from me! im right for once

super_si 16 September 2002 04:11 PM

York, Newcastle, and Sunderland/Middlesbrough most weekends.

I used to go to Bev cruise every sunday.

Ps its only 20mins at 2am hehehe

RaZe-=Buzz=- 16 September 2002 04:12 PM

I'll take that as a "no I dont want to answer the question" then, shall I ?

Buzz :D

carl 16 September 2002 04:15 PM

daz b -- UHMM :D

super_si 16 September 2002 04:16 PM

sorry mate, you want to come to york ?

ChrisB 16 September 2002 04:29 PM

MarkO you seem to spend more time on here than i do and i work for myself from home - well done that man!
Nah, he's a flippin Contractor :rolleyes: :p

Mark re the pizza comment - are you meeting him for lunch or do you work for a Pizza place and deliver, in which case i'll have a large gran pan might meaty, no spittle or chef's special sauce!
Meeting for lunch. I go down to London for a day to visit a customer which is just down the road, so lunch time pizza + beer :D

daz b 16 September 2002 04:30 PM

Just got in one hell of alot of emails to read!!!!!

MarkO 16 September 2002 04:31 PM

I wouldn't bother with the emails - they'll all say the same thing ("xxx has responded to the thread...."). I'd read the BBS, first. ;)

If anyone else wants to come to London to eat pizza and give me abuse, you're most welcome. We meet in the Liverpool St area - email me for the details. :D

super_si 16 September 2002 04:37 PM

class im there new years eve, id love to meet up

;)

Si

MarkO 16 September 2002 04:41 PM

I won't be there New Years eve. Nothing to do with you - I just don't intend to be in the office that day. ;)

barge 16 September 2002 04:41 PM

Can I come & watch ?

super_si 16 September 2002 04:42 PM

Im coming down, Whats london like New Years Eve?

Got a 5 star hotel @ Trafalgar Square

Si

RaZe-=Buzz=- 16 September 2002 04:42 PM

Hmmm..its rather a long way just for pizza....but I might get chance one day, in my jollys around the country on a regular basis (Slough, Felixstowe and Evesham last week in a three day jolly) - get me some details sent :D

Buzz

MarkO 16 September 2002 04:46 PM

Okay, let's just clarify things. I don't live in the City - in fact I'm in it for as short a time as possible. I just come in, attend for a few hours, invoice my client and get the hell back out again. ;)

A few of us based in the City meet up for pizza and beer near Liverpool St station some lunchtimes - usually based around when ChrisB can blag a 'work' trip down to the smoke. We're having one tomorrow at midday.

As I say, if anyone's likely to be in the city on a particular day, email me and we'll sort something out. You can only come if you can speak English though (is your speech as bad as your writing, Si?) :D

super_si 16 September 2002 04:48 PM

well i managed to speak to Nick on the phone so , just depends how well you you understand Geordie's

MarkO 16 September 2002 04:49 PM

Oxford St's only a few stops away. Just take and extra half hour for lunch and you'll be fine. ;)

barge 16 September 2002 04:51 PM

I did not understand Ant & Dec so I guess I wont understand you