ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   Nottingham Scoob Spotters Thread!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/514553-nottingham-scoob-spotters-thread.html)

ricardo_wrx 05 July 2006 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by 555-Shaggy
Ricardo, twice this week? you in a stealth wagon? can't have missed one twice.
:cool:

Go go gadget Scooby cloaking device! Nope i am in the wife fiesta ghia. If you look close you will see the scooby clinic sticker in the back. Next time i'll flash you, but dont blame me if you end up waving at other random fiesta drivers.:freak3: Lol

Tidgy 05 July 2006 03:27 PM

still not been spoted :( cry

ricardo_wrx 05 July 2006 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy
still not been spoted :( cry

Well if Portugal win tonight, put a Portugese flag hanging off your rear spoiler and i bet lots of people will spot you!;)

redragon 05 July 2006 05:46 PM

go on tidgy think you might be then...
or drive a bit slower and we might have a chance to spot you, would have spotted you at thorseby sunday but you wasnt there. also the kids needed entertaining and was looking everywhere 4 you :D

Gridlock Mikey 06 July 2006 10:59 AM

:Suspiciou

spark666 06 July 2006 08:48 PM

Always see a P1 in Tollerton, with grey rims

Dazza01 08 July 2006 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Gridlock Mikey
:Suspiciou

Oi get ya a$£ back in muppets you :razz: :D

Dazza01 08 July 2006 01:37 PM

Light blue S plate classic Long Eaton today, about 20 minutes ago on way out of Long Eaton towards Eaton Farm, nice lady driver didn't wave tho :rolleyes:

Blue classic just passing throught the lights at Toton towards Long Eaton, about 15 minutes ago, your mate seen me, i think you clocked me at the last minute as you went past :D:D:D

DGM Classic with gold stickers Beeston just passing the White lion pub about 10 minutes ago, gave the nod and got one back :D:D:D

555-Shaggy 09 July 2006 12:39 PM

Not me this time Dazza

ricardo_wrx 09 July 2006 11:45 PM

Shaggy when i spotted you last week your offside brake light was bust, just thought id tell you before the coppers spot it.

Rich

v5 man 10 July 2006 12:36 AM

Im off to see an Evo 6 on wednesday. Its sutton-in-ashfield, off Junction 28. Anyone near there seen a light purpley blue (Reims blue) Evo 6 with red flaps?

Dazza01 10 July 2006 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by v5 man
Im off to see an Evo 6 on wednesday. Its sutton-in-ashfield, off Junction 28. Anyone near there seen a light purpley blue (Reims blue) Evo 6 with red flaps?

Err No :D

watto52 10 July 2006 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Dazza01
Err No :D

Erm, arnt you a troll?:wonder:

555-Shaggy 10 July 2006 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by ricardo_wrx
Shaggy when i spotted you last week your offside brake light was bust, just thought id tell you before the coppers spot it.

Rich

Cheers Rich, I know. Not just a bulb blown though and I've not had a chance to sort it, now got a headlight out too. Guess where I'm going when I leave work early this afternoon - yep, off to get the bits and get 'em fixed... Thanks anyway, nice to know there are people out there caring enough to notice and tell you about it....

v5 man 10 July 2006 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by watto52

who`s a troll?:wonder:

Dazza, so nearly came to Beeston last weekend to see my bro, unfortunately due to the England game being on the saturday I had to give it a miss. My Bruv is sure he`s seen you about though:thumb:

555-Shaggy 10 July 2006 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by v5 man
who`s a troll?:wonder:

I thought that, but wasn't going to credit it

Gridlock Mikey 10 July 2006 01:09 PM

Saw a White STi this morning, classic shape, driven by a blonde laydee :norty: she was that keen to flash back, she set her wipers of, sprayed her windscreen, beeped her hooter ;) waved and eventually flashed before ending up in a ditch :lol1:

(Last bit isn't true ;) )

The roundabout after the Jct 26 Island, the road that goes to Bulwell, that road :rolleyes:

v5 man 10 July 2006 01:12 PM

Im definitely no troll. 99.5% of my posts are either friendly, light hearted or constructive.
The 0.5% is saved for PS Lewis:D
I`ve owned 4 imprezas in 4 years and have now sold my last one on friday. Time for something different in life, hence coming up from Buckinghamshire to Notts to look at an Evo 6:)
Being on Scoobynet for 4 years(ish) i`ve made friends with people all over the country, ask Dave (Midlands scoobies commander in chief) about me if you need a reference:)

Cliff

Dazza01 10 July 2006 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by watto52

Its ok Cliff, Watto is referring to me :D in his light hearted way bless him, and yes, i would say your bro has defo seen me about, well heard me anyway :D:D:D

(Watto i shall run you over next time your in Beeston)

ricardo_wrx 10 July 2006 04:50 PM

Cheers Rich, I know. Not just a bulb blown though and I've not had a chance to sort it, now got a headlight out too. Guess where I'm going when I leave work early this afternoon - yep, off to get the bits and get 'em fixed... Thanks anyway, nice to know there are people out there caring enough to notice and tell you about it....

NP:thumb:

chezb 10 July 2006 10:51 PM

Saw blue T plate classic on Wilford Lane going towards West Bridgford this evening at about 6pm.

Also, saw Silver wagon R**** KUM going up Huntingdon Street at about 6.45pm.

Dazza01 11 July 2006 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by chezb
Saw blue T plate classic on Wilford Lane going towards West Bridgford this evening at about 6pm.

Also, saw Silver wagon R**** KUM going up Huntingdon Street at about 6.45pm.

Sorry Chez have to say it :D was it in TESCO's per chance :D:D:D

Dazza01 11 July 2006 03:24 PM

DBM Classic V plate, lady driver, same one as before, with afterburner rear lights not colour coded, 2.30pm today near St lenoards riding school Long Eaton :thumb:

Also DGM classic mid level spoiler 555 number plate just going past Long Eaton's P.O. about 3ish :thumb: made nice rumble

555-Shaggy 11 July 2006 03:36 PM

Not me this time :(

Ricardo.. did you hear me today? Tried to make a noise, not that I know where your office is exactly... :D:D:D

Dazza01 11 July 2006 03:48 PM

Ricardo.. did you hear me today? Tried to make a noise, not that I know where your office is exactly... :D:D:D

might have to take a tottle down there and shake his pc a little :D:D

555-Shaggy 11 July 2006 04:26 PM

Can I come out to play too :D:D:D

Tidgy 11 July 2006 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by redragon
go on tidgy think you might be then...
or drive a bit slower and we might have a chance to spot you, would have spotted you at thorseby sunday but you wasnt there. also the kids needed entertaining and was looking everywhere 4 you :D

would rather have been, ws working, been asked to work this sat but need to get new tyre fitted and its only chance i've got before mot and service and i don't think its gonna pass

Tidgy 11 July 2006 04:31 PM

still not been spotted :(, although tbh i'm amazed always fil up at priory as well.

555-Shaggy 11 July 2006 07:30 PM

New age stickered up on a J plate - I followed you down the A610 pretty much from Nuthall to Ikea tonight..

The noise under the motorway with the rear windows down as we both pulled off was AWESOME ! ! ! ! ! ! :D:D:D

ricardo_wrx 11 July 2006 08:08 PM

Directly opposite Lilac grove garage. I did hear a scooby today, but as my desk isnt up against the window i hardly ever get to see who the culprit is!:lol1: