ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Northern (England) (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/)
-   -   LADS - New meeting point - 12th Nov (https://www.scoobynet.com/northern-england-21/556677-lads-new-meeting-point-12th-nov.html)

51st state 09 November 2006 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by booboo
Yet another Corsa owning tosser, why do you f**k wits come on here and talk s**t:cuckoo:

i found quite offensive BAABAA ,sorry(booboo)
considering i own a slammed novaGTE with full novadose bodykit and 18" momo's :(

would be possible for me to go to the poachers :wonder:
:thumb:

speedflash 09 November 2006 10:10 PM

51 state

you are a first class dick :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing :hjtwofing

pete higham 10 November 2006 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by scooby+shaggy
Now that is bang out of order, this turning really nasty !!! i've lived in manc al my life and never done either !!!!!

Alison :nono:

i didnt take them serious when they said that, its only bit of banter plus it had one of these attached ;)

i hope nobody has took offence to this thread

yeah right :hjtwofing ;)

Dream Weaver 10 November 2006 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by scooby+shaggy
Now that is bang out of order, this turning really nasty !!! i've lived in manc al my life and never done either !!!!!

Alison :nono:

Check your alliegiance, and always watch for the winky smilies ;) :lol1:

I'm just lightening the thread, as I live in Lancs :cool:

DW (LADS website Admin) ;)

Mrs Brady 10 November 2006 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by SCOOBY TOWERS
The LADS next meeting will be at 11am on the 12th November.

The new venue is The Poachers in Bamber Bridge.

More details here - http://www.ladsoc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7525

Hope to see you there :thumb:

I will be popping in here on Sunday for a spot of lunch on my way back from a weekend in Morcambe and the last thing i need is a load of noisy Sooburus making a racket with their silly exhausts.

I think i shall be making a formal complaint to the manager and if need be ring the police and have them down to check the legality of these young tearaways in these silly cars with tea trays on the back.

It seems everywhere i go i bump into these idiots thinking they are big and clever revving their engines and acting like 3 year olds.

First my home town of Knutsford then Blackpool and now this.

I weep for the future i really do.

cw42 10 November 2006 12:38 PM

I've posted up about a possible smacs run up to see you guys and say hello :) You can have howard as well, if he comes along :D
Will we need to book the meal in advance if we're eating? I notice on your forum it's going to be a big meeting :thumb:

Dream Weaver 10 November 2006 01:06 PM

We only have Lancashire Hotpot up these parts though, and bring your Whippet and flat cap ;)

The Chief 10 November 2006 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Dream Weaver
We only have Lancashire Hotpot up these parts though, and bring your Whippet and flat cap ;)

I was brought up on Rag pudding!:)

Dont you dare say owt Chris:D

ian10 10 November 2006 03:44 PM

start weeping mrs brady !:razz: :razz: :razz:

gazman 10 November 2006 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by The Chief

ah them were the days :thumb:

Dream Weaver 10 November 2006 04:05 PM

Jam? :freak3:

500 10 November 2006 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by gazman
ah them were the days :thumb:

There's still a chippy in castleton that does rag puddin's :thumb:

Hmm they are v.nice....

Jam Rag puddins?........

if that's what takes your fancy :freak3:

TREV 11 November 2006 09:49 PM

Should'nt need to book Chris but in saying that its our 1st meet at the Poachers so I may be wrong

cw42 12 November 2006 10:26 AM

Thanks Trev, we'll going to wing it, see you soon, ;)

cw42 12 November 2006 02:55 PM

Excellent service thier guys, think you've picked a good place there :thumb:
Thanks for the warm welcome, it's been a while since we've been to see you, and it good to see you growing into a sizable group now ;)

Carpark was nearly full! Well done, if we don't see you before, have a great xmas, and no doubt we'll see you lot in the new year :D

http://www.scoobysmacs.co.uk/gallery...t/panorama.jpg

fwdnutz 12 November 2006 03:58 PM

same goes from me! :thumb: thanks for lettin us join you and very impressive meet couple of v.nice 22b`s and even the Evo`s looked good :lol1: ;)
thanks to elvis and trev for introducing yourselfs along with other members can`t remember all the names (sorry) hope 2 c u all again soon rgds charlie.

51st state 12 November 2006 08:27 PM

well done trev and elvis
good turnout and venue:thumb:
had a chat to elvis, can't believe the amount of work he puts in and its only his hobbie:thumb:
as i was mentioned by elvis to all the members i was hoping to meet some of thread , just to shake hands and for everyone to laugh at the wit , cos it was sooooooo funny and no hard feelings:thumb:
cheers LADS, 51st state:thumb:

gazman 12 November 2006 08:36 PM

was a fantastic turnout and thanks for coming to the meet,didn't get chance to get round to everyone.

your right Dave (Elv1s) and the rest do put a tremendous amount of work and do a fantastic job

The club also has many people who volunteer to help out where they can.

Thanks to everyone for making today a great meet :)

fl6 12 November 2006 09:58 PM

i'd call it a bit of banter - crikey go over to WYIOC and then you'd get the p*** ripped out of you.

We dont know whats hit us when them buggers come over

whos seen mi wippitt and mi flat cap:lol1:

The Chief 12 November 2006 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by fl6
whos seen mi wippitt and mi flat cap:lol1:

Bugger off.:)

see what did i tell yer

fl6 13 November 2006 03:06 PM

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture096.jpgnew to WYIOC club car:lol1: :lol1:

Gillp95 13 November 2006 06:40 PM

:lol: :lol1: :lol1:

Just needs some proper impreza alloys adding to it now...
http://www.thechief.dreamhosters.com/Images/bob.jpg
In gold :D

ELV1S 13 November 2006 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by 51st state
well done trev and elvis
good turnout and venue:thumb:
had a chat to elvis, can't believe the amount of work he puts in and its only his hobbie:thumb:
as i was mentioned by elvis to all the members i was hoping to meet some of thread , just to shake hands and for everyone to laugh at the wit , cos it was sooooooo funny and no hard feelings:thumb:
cheers LADS, 51st state:thumb:

Great to see some of you guys there yesterday :) Had a nice chat with Howard and Charlie, although brief. Thanks for the great comments guys, makes the time and effort worth while :)

I will have to come along to one of your meets on a Thursday, if I ever get chance.

Regards

Dave

cw42 14 November 2006 08:18 AM

You're more than welcome anytime dave, be good if you lot could come over and say hi again :)

The TunnelMeister 14 November 2006 01:48 PM

And a big thanks to everyone who came from me too. :)

Glad the venue worked out, it should be even better when we move to the function suite from the December meeting.

I hope everyone enjoyed the meeting as well as the group feed afterwards, good fare at a great price. (I'll be back for more!;))

Cheers all,

Steve.