ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Essex Subaru Owners Club (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/)
-   -   ESC - Poser's Cruise 2nd Dec - Southend Seafront (https://www.scoobynet.com/essex-subaru-owners-club-362/557171-esc-posers-cruise-2nd-dec-southend-seafront.html)

wrx_yank 26 November 2006 11:09 AM

im in fellers as long as i have 4 of the same rims and tires on my car!!!!!

bigmick 26 November 2006 11:17 AM

Please post your names below:

FATHER CHRISTMAS
1. EmEm :p
2. MrBush - I can do this one, no work! :luxhello:
3. Wozzaa + maybe a few left hand drive scoobs:norty: + loan from ESC bank
4. Santa's little helper
5. Milamber
6. Yellowvanman
7. Flat Eric & Flat Eric's Babe
8. Bibo_boy
9. Cornelius
10. Bubs & HATB with Kids :luxhello:
11. Boney Em & 97Cataluyna (after party time )
12.Loony Toon ( and some other KentScoobies )
14. Tomski + Ali (can't wait to meet santa(AND DID SOMEONE SAY AFTER PARTY :luxhello: ))
15.Turbo T
16. Dazza & Loopy (ESC Hardcore to the end!!!) :thumb:
17. Fish (with Co Driver Padifield)
18. scooby-d71 + family (plus a few mods !!!! )
19. steviecrump :luxhello:
20. 320bhp:D eeeeeeekkkkkkk uuuuurrrrrrrggggg!!
21. wrx yank
22. bigmick
SANTA IS CRUISING AGAIN :D

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/phpBB2/f...b_ho_ho_ho.jpg

wozzaa 26 November 2006 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by wrx_yank
im in fellers as long as i have 4 of the same rims and tires on my car!!!!!

Give us a call or PM me & i'll meet you some where(just in case you get lost):thumb:

Her at the back 26 November 2006 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by wozzaa
Give us a call or PM me & i'll meet you some where(just in case you get lost):thumb:

:lol: thats two of you to get lost :D

wozzaa 26 November 2006 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Her at the back

I'll remember this:p

Her at the back 26 November 2006 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by wozzaa
I'll remember this:p

:luvlove: you really and your car was safe :D

Tiny 26 November 2006 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mrs Baz
:eek2: Please can I have some warning to this as am at work all week so if more room/pages are needed for the newsletter please could you let me know well before Saturday.

Thank you :D

Diane

My comment was a little tounge in cheek ;)

Hopefully you should recieve the reviews in time that i mentioned previously + Not forgetting this months members profiles that hopefully SpALLY & EmEm have sorted :D

Tiny ...

Boney Em 26 November 2006 08:46 PM

so are we doing a toy collection then at this cruise.....i'm lost with what's happening with this this year.......:wonder:

wrx_yank 26 November 2006 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Her at the back

most likely... im heading down from cambs... so thats like 70 miles.... :cry: ill have my radar detector for the fawkin speed cameras though.... ill need the post code and adress of where we are meeting... so i can map-quest it... wozzaa ..if you get a call from a frantic american thats lost,...its me...hahaha i have your cell #

FLAT ERIC 26 November 2006 11:28 PM

most likely... im heading down from cambs... so thats like 70 miles.... :cry: ill have my radar detector for the fawkin speed cameras though.... ill need the post code and adress of where we are meeting... so i can map-quest it... wozzaa ..if you get a call from a frantic american thats lost,...its me...hahaha i have your cell #

Just PM'd you Steve. With an offer that could save you a few gallons of gas. :thumb:

Mark ;)

The Posers Cruise to Southend Seafront

SATURDAY 2 DECEMBER 2006

Meeting in Tescos car park Basildon ( Located on the Mayflower retail park A127 London bound ) from 7pm , leaving for the seafront @ 8pm

Come along & join the fastest growing Scooby crew in the country

THERE WILL BE ZERO TOLERANCE OF BAD BEHAVIOUR

DO'S & DON'TS FOR ALL POSERS

1. No doughnuts , flamefests or letting us hear how nice your exhaust sounds in Tescos car park . This is our home please don't abuse it .

2. Once on the move keep checking your mirrors & when other vehicles get stuck in the convoy please move over to lane 1 and let them filter through .

3. Be ready for the "Underpass" slow down & launch ~ Ditto @ traffic lights .

4. Once in two lanes try to keep in your lane & please indicate if you must change lane mid convoy .

5. When regrouping at the front drive all the way around the bend and DOUBLE PARK before the speed camera .

6. Get yourself a two way radio set to Channel 1 . ONLY to be used for shepherding the convoy . Use another channel if you want to play .

7. Fixed Cameras ~ Traffic Units ~ Mobile Cameras ~ You have been warned .

8. Above all HAVE FUN .

TESCOS
MAYFLOWER RETAIL PARK
GARDINERS LINK
BASILDON
ESSEX
SS14 3HZ

Coming round the M25 you want J29 onto A127 Southend bound , follow this along till you come to the Basildon/Wickford slip (A132) . Take this slip down to the bottom go right around the roundabout & double back up the other side onto A127 now London bound .

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/albums/T...N_OVERVIEW.jpg

Take the next exit off A127 into Mayflower retail park. Take second exit @ roundabout & go past McDonalds on your right . Follow this down to the bottom of the road & Tescos entrance is on the left , go past petrol & continue down to far end of car park .

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/albums/T..._UP_Custom.gif

Leave Tescos & TURN LEFT @ FIRST EXIT LONDON BOUND A127 .

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/albums/T...END2.sized.gif

Take next slip then first exit @ roundabout , get in right hand lane & take third exit @ roundabout back onto A127 Southend bound .

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/albums/T..._SOUTHEND1.gif

Get in right hand lane & turn right @ lights then regroup when you reach the seafront. You must DOUBLE PARK before the speed camera to allow room for those @ the back .

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/albums/T...WESTCLIFF1.gif

Drive all the way along the front & double back @ the Thorpe Esplanade roundabout

http://www.scoobycity.co.uk/albums/T...WESTCLIFF2.gif

Her at the back 27 November 2006 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Boney Em
so are we doing a toy collection then at this cruise.....i'm lost with what's happening with this this year.......:wonder:

:wonder: I have no idea

wrx_yank 27 November 2006 12:29 AM

gr8 pm mate.... very helpfull.... FLAT ERIC ...i owe you a pint...i will meet you at our pre-disclosed location..... very secret agent like.....hahaha:lol1:

WRX_Dazza 27 November 2006 08:31 AM

gr8 pm mate.... very helpfull.... FLAT ERIC ...i owe you a pint...i will meet you at our pre-disclosed location..... very secret agent like.....hahaha:lol1:

If theres a pint going, i can change my username!!!

Flat Dazza :)

PS: Greetings Yank, you'll find most people helpful in Essex, and look forward to meeting you.

:)

Tiny 27 November 2006 04:51 PM

Yank - Not that secret :norty: I Will be meeting with both of you @ the next meeting point before we head of to Tesco's

Likewise look forward to meeting you :thumb:

Tiny ...

320bhpScooby 27 November 2006 05:34 PM

hi every1 jst joined up and i must say 1st wot a good site u have. had my white 97 wrx since june and i love it see u in southend on the 2nd .

Tomski_908 27 November 2006 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by 320bhpScooby
hi every1 jst joined up and i must say 1st wot a good site u have. had my white 97 wrx since june and i love it see u in southend on the 2nd .

Welcome to the site mate, you should meet us at tesco's in basildon, everyone reallly nice here!! I'm still pretty new! See you on the 2nd!! :thumb:

320bhpScooby 27 November 2006 07:39 PM

yeah mite well do as yet depending on wot time i get away from footy.and how long it takes for the girlfriend to get ready!! ne1 comeing down from the colchester area ?

scooby-d71 27 November 2006 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by 320bhpScooby
yeah mite well do as yet depending on wot time i get away from footy.and how long it takes for the girlfriend to get ready!! ne1 comeing down from the colchester area ?

hiya mate
i'm in witham so will be heading along the a12 to pick up the a 130 around 6 ish provided the car is back

Tiny 28 November 2006 06:56 AM

Those coming from Colchester / Witham (A12) -( A130 ) Direction , Flat Eric & i & a few others generally pre meet @ the Skoda garage @ Rettendon turnpike ( Just of thge new A130 ) We then head through Wickford , Then to Tesco's

More than welcome to pre meet with us ....

Be @ the skoda garage @ 6-45pm :thumb:

bibo_boy 28 November 2006 06:57 AM

So are we doing any type of toy collection?

Also all the Bibo_family will be at Tesco's and then we'll nascar to Southend but break and do the Kings Head pub in Rochford......

See you there.

BB

Phil 28 November 2006 07:01 AM

I have put in a couple of calls and no response !!!

I will try again today

Its really frustrating when we are willing to do this and people don't call you back :(

Moley 28 November 2006 10:47 AM

Can't make this one.....as i'll be in Gran Canaria :D :D :D :thumb:

H12MRO 28 November 2006 06:32 PM

Room for a newbie ?:thumb:

Tiny 28 November 2006 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by H12MRO
Room for a newbie ?:thumb:

Off course :thumb:

Noted you location ;)

Will get our " Map Man " Flat Eric to PM You with directions & Possibly pre meet with you before Tesco's @ Basildon

Tiny ...

H12MRO 28 November 2006 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01
Off course :thumb:

Noted you location ;)

Will get our " Map Man " Flat Eric to PM You with directions & Possibly pre meet with you before Tesco's @ Basildon

Tiny ...

Cheers mate
Not been to a meet as yet, so its all new to me.

Tiny 28 November 2006 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by H12MRO
Cheers mate
Not been to a meet as yet, so its all new to me.

Do not fear we shall look after you :norty:

:D

Tiny ...

EmEm 28 November 2006 08:12 PM

Yeah WE will...just look out for Tiny, you cant miss him....he'll be the one selling you a Pink shirt, calendar, Tunnel run mug, oh and the NEW Carlsberg shirt...just bring plenty of cash!!!! :norty:

Tiny 28 November 2006 08:15 PM

:lol: Oh Come on Em There's more to me than that !! :D

EmEm 28 November 2006 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by tiny01
:lol: Oh Come on Em There's more to me than that !! :D

:wonder: .....ummm....YES!!!! You look after the newbies, and make them feel very welcome!!!!!!

(Well, you look after their wages!!!)
Na...Tiny is a top guy!!! :thumb:

Fishuk 28 November 2006 08:23 PM

:lol: