ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Was it you? (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/)
-   -   IDIOT IN CHELMSFORD (https://www.scoobynet.com/was-it-you-9/639850-idiot-in-chelmsford.html)

VoR 08 October 2007 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by wrx-kris (Post 7315464)
Admin only get limited information on users, what's to say you didn't use another email address?

(catch my drift?) :rolleyes:

Do they indeed?

You are quite the authority here, aren't you? :lol1:

I think an apology, if they are a member here, and it appears they are, wouldn't hurt at all... it would certainly be a positive thing surely, IMO :)

wrx-kris 08 October 2007 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by VoR (Post 7315473)
I am sure the majority of members are made up that you speak for them :)

Personally I would be pretty embarrassed, but there we are :)

Grab your coat on the way out then :)

yellowvanman 08 October 2007 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by VoR (Post 7315424)
1. This is my normal login
2. It can be verified by the administration
3. I am not 'mouthing off'. You aren't doing that perception thing much good, are you? :)

:lol: Yes of course it is :rolleyes:

Newby, joined today, only posted on this thread. :wonder:
So as wrx-kris suggests, key board warrior, to scared to sound off in person!

Ps. The Driver is a member on here, and he has already been identified at the start of the thread.

VoR 08 October 2007 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by yellowvanman (Post 7315527)
:lol: Yes of course it is :rolleyes:

Newby, joined today, only posted on this thread. :wonder:
So as wrx-kris suggests, key board warrior, to scared to sound off in person!

Ps. The Driver is a member on here, and he has already been identified at the start of the thread.

I am not LUCO, ask wrx-kris, he has the ear of the membership and knows the protocols of the administration. He will verify it for your doubting mind, he is quite the 'member' to know :lol1:

My identity is not in question, a small gesture to restore respect is. Do you not agree that the member here apologising would produce a positive result. Do you not agree that this would reflect well on the community?

gam1415 08 October 2007 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by VoR (Post 7315473)
I am sure the majority of members are made up that you speak for them :)

Personally I would be pretty embarrassed, but there we are :)

To be fair, this doesn't sound like Chelmsford.

wrx-kris 08 October 2007 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by VoR (Post 7315555)
Blah blah blah

Whatever :freak3:

John1uk 08 October 2007 05:57 PM

lmao...i'm glad i drive a slow car :-)

VoR 08 October 2007 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by wrx-kris (Post 7315617)
Whatever :freak3:

:lol1:

yellowvanman 08 October 2007 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by VoR (Post 7315555)
I am not LUCO, ask wrx-kris, he has the ear of the membership and knows the protocols of the administration. He will verify it for your doubting mind, he is quite the 'member' to know :lol1:

My identity is not in question, a small gesture to restore respect is. Do you not agree that the member here apologising would produce a positive result. Do you not agree that this would reflect well on the community?

You may not be LUCO, but you are still hiding behind an alternative logon, and therefore are treated accordingly.

As it happens I agree that the driver may wish to apologise, and indeed I have linked this thread to somewhere he is likely to visit.

scotthldr 08 October 2007 06:52 PM

imo if someone drives like a k**b then shame him including giving out his reg No. Most of the general public will and do look at the Subaru marque as driven by a bunch of Burberry wearing tossers that hang around Halfords or MacDonalds carparks, but as 90% of us on here know that isn't the case. Why let the minority tarnish the majority with their immature and foolish behaviour.

V7 SYN 08 October 2007 07:26 PM

:lol1: This is making me laugh. :lol1: If I cut anyone up then I'm SORRY. :cry: But if I remember rightly there was some **** in the outside lane do about 45 MPH so what do you if you wanna go over the flyover. Did I indicate I think i did, did I crash no, did anyone crash no. This is one of the reason why I don't come to any meeting now there do much bitching. And I really don't care what people think. They can think I'm a ****. But there's bigger twats out there. Once again LUCO. I'm SORRY.

mojo monkey 08 October 2007 07:49 PM

evryones getting a SERIOUS case of VICTOR MILDREW syndrome on here.

I DONT BELIEVEEEEEEE IT :hjtwofing

Hol 08 October 2007 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by V7 SYN (Post 7315887)
They can think I'm a ****. But there's bigger twats out there. Once again LUCO. I'm SORRY.

Are you mates with Smurfey, by any chance?

Hol 08 October 2007 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by mojo monkey (Post 7315979)
evryones getting a SERIOUS case of VICTOR MILDREW syndrome on here.

I DONT BELIEVEEEEEEE IT :hjtwofing

Careful, the spelling police will be along soon!

LUCO 09 October 2007 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by V7 SYN (Post 7315887)
:lol1: This is making me laugh. :lol1: If I cut anyone up then I'm SORRY. :cry: But if I remember rightly there was some **** in the outside lane do about 45 MPH so what do you if you wanna go over the flyover. Did I indicate I think i did, did I crash no, did anyone crash no. This is one of the reason why I don't come to any meeting now there do much bitching. And I really don't care what people think. They can think I'm a ****. But there's bigger twats out there. Once again LUCO. I'm SORRY.

I accept your apology, while I dont agree you took the right action , you could have gone round the roundabout if there was a problem crossing the flow of traffic,and I do believe there is a 30MPH limit on the flyover.
Still apart from all of this Thank you for your apology.
It seems I started a very interesting thread thank you all for your input.
END OF MOAN!

Ghetto Dude3 09 October 2007 09:44 AM

you bunch of girls, slug it out like real men :D

WRX_Dazza 09 October 2007 10:16 AM

:)

ice maiden 09 October 2007 10:18 AM

The army and navy is a roundabout that needs respect, there are frequent accidents there........ so why drive round it like an idiot?

d5hof 09 October 2007 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by scotthldr (Post 7315795)
imo if someone drives like a k**b then shame him including giving out his reg No. Most of the general public will and do look at the Subaru marque as driven by a bunch of Burberry wearing tossers that hang around Halfords or MacDonalds carparks, but as 90% of us on here know that isn't the case. Why let the minority tarnish the majority with their immature and foolish behaviour.

You live in a cuckoo land mate, as time passes by these cars will get cheaper and idiots will be able to afford them so are you going to mention everyones number plate on SN?

The way I look at it, we will always get irresponsible people on the road and some of them maybe subaru owners. We cannot control the action of others and getting annoyed and angry by the way someone drives will always leave you in a bad mood. Bad drivers are part of our daily driving life, we can't afford to get all worked up and frustrated as it can leave us being the bad drivers (living in London I have seen many road rages!).

If you have seen somebody drive erratically and you suspect they are from SN then take the adult approach, post a thread saying you have spotted their bad driving, explain how it risks other peoples life, their own car, their licence etc.

This would keep SN clean, you would've got your point across, they may realise their mistake and no stain on subaru drivers name.

One thing you have to realise is that some drivers here are still young and haven't grasped the reality of dangerous driving, the only way we can get through to them is by relating to them in a fashionable manner.

We do things knowing its wrong but continue to do it until somebody really points out to us the consequences of our action regardless of our age!!!

I am going to speak to Webmaster and see what is his opnion on posting number plates as I personally don't think its a good idea and I would be annoyed if someone posted my number plate on SN unless I killed someone or committed serious crime!!

Shof

V1CK1 09 October 2007 11:45 AM

Ah how sweet, everyone has kissed and made up now :)

How comes my car never gets a mention in spotted? I feel like im always waving at people

Vicki :D

Hol 09 October 2007 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by V1CK1 (Post 7317342)
Ah how sweet, everyone has kissed and made up now :)

How comes my car never gets a mention in spotted? I feel like im always waving at people

Vicki :D

You obviously have some natural driving ability :thumb: and hence blend in nicely.

I have heard rumours about your 'parking' though :p

WRX_Dazza 09 October 2007 02:05 PM

You live in a cuckoo land mate, as time passes by these cars will get cheaper and idiots will be able to afford them so are you going to mention everyones number plate on SN?
now that is the biggest load of *ank to ever be spouted on a forum.....

there are more Idiots with money, than without, in my experience......

you know the sort.... "i spent 40k on my car, so i'm gonna sit in the fastlane so all the peasants can move out the way out of respect"
LMFAO when in reality its "i took a second mortgage to large off", when in a couple of months the tow truck will be round to reposess it.

everyone is equal on the road and should be respected as such...
(apart from the blatant poodlers and daydreamers!!!!)

V1CK1 09 October 2007 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Hol (Post 7317415)
You obviously have some natural driving ability :thumb: and hence blend in nicely.

I have heard rumours about your 'parking' though :p

Whats parking? LOL

bibo_boy 09 October 2007 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by d5hof (Post 7317322)
One thing you have to realise is that some drivers here are still young and haven't grasped the reality of dangerous driving, the only way we can get through to them is by relating to them in a fashionable manner.
Shof

Yo dude..... u were lik totally cort driving lika dork......

Yous shod av taken out dat loozer so heed keep h'is mouth shut!

WORD

Any better?

VoR 09 October 2007 03:05 PM

Well personally I think this thread has been a success! :D

A complaint was made and the member had the fortitude to own up, take responsibility and issue an apology. Bravo! :)

Nate 09 October 2007 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by scotthldr
Most of the general public will and do look at the Subaru marque as driven by a bunch of Burberry wearing tossers that hang around Halfords or MacDonalds carparks, but as 90% of us on here know that isn't the case. Why let the minority tarnish the majority with their immature and foolish behaviour.

If you drive a Classic, this is more the case :p

I'm off ............

bibo_boy 09 October 2007 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by *Nate* (Post 7317823)
If you drive a Classic, this is more the case :p

I'm off ............

What? :hjtwofing

stringostar 09 October 2007 03:50 PM

WOOHOO, i drive like an asshole! i got a fast car and a lead foot! (its like been on jeremy kyle) i actually agree with the guy who said he uses his common sense. it is possible to drive fast and sensible, and probably like me, he does it on quiet roads, that he knows like the back of his hand.

on the other side of the coin, people who drive slow piiss me off. your in a 30, you drive at 30. your in a 60, you dont keep driving at 30.. speeds limits are there for a reason, and people should be punished for going too slow, not only too fast.

take a motorway slip road. they are designed to get up to 70 to allow you to join the flow of traffic, or at the minimum 55, so you can join at the same speed as wagons... what you dont need, is an asshole doin 30, until he joins the flow of traffic, cos that when crashes happen. i'm not a good or bad driver, i'm just an ok one... which means i put my foot down when i can, still havin consideration for other road users, but also slow down, and stick to speed limits, eg in built up areas.

53 09 October 2007 03:54 PM

Did anyone else not get their paper this morning ?

Nate 09 October 2007 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by bibo_boy (Post 7317851)
What? :hjtwofing

:D :thumb:

Chav :D