ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Where's the hairy women thread gone? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/847501-wheres-the-hairy-women-thread-gone.html)

stibex 21 August 2010 09:43 PM

is that right end day i spell way i can right and if you dont like it why you just go im sure i went throught whole scooby net im not only 1 who cant spell and havent got a lince thanks me over half has

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 9559498)
i havent seen many yet mate,and if she was that bad and disabled how would she get a licence and its like talking to a 2 year old no sh*t my 6 and 8 year olds are more literate than whats coming from you both.

wow you got kids and u come on here like a sad low life having a bitch about some one you dont even know or have seen
she isnt disabled where you get that idea from becouse that is sick to think you would bully some one that you though is disabled
one day your kids will come home saying they are being bullied how would u feel then
this is a car forum not a school yard

prodriverules 21 August 2010 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by stibex (Post 9559510)
is that right end day i spell way i can right and if you dont like it why you just go im sure i went throught whole scooby net im not only 1 who cant spell and havent got a lince thanks me over half has

WHAT DOES THAT ROFL MEAN IN ENGLISH:freak3:

nick172sport 21 August 2010 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 9559512)
WHAT DOES THAT ROFL MEAN IN ENGLISH:freak3:

now behave girls else the thread will go:(

prodriverules 21 August 2010 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559511)
wow you got kids and u come on here like a sad low life having a bitch about some one you dont even know or have seen
she isnt disabled where you get that idea from becouse that is sick to think you would bully some one that you though is disabled
one day your kids will come home saying they are being bullied how would u feel then

To start off with im not having a bitch im having a laugh:lol1:
And secondly i doubt my kids will have that problem and if they did it wouldnt be for long,cause as you say im the bully so i'd sort it out wouldn't i.
Also im not saying she is disabled it was you claiming she looks funny,i must have got the wrong end of the stick.

prodriverules 21 August 2010 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by nick schofield (Post 9559520)
now behave girls else the thread will go:(

please no dad im just starting to enjoy myself:D

stibex 21 August 2010 09:53 PM

well being a moderater i would thought was you job to del it

Torquemada 21 August 2010 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by stibex (Post 9559510)

Please, don't shoot the messenger, this comes from my brother http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOdsp...has_verified=1 :lol1:

Aaron1978 21 August 2010 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559511)

No one on here claims to be perfect spellers, but when people choose to be lazy with their spelling then that is a different story. Your post above for instance, 'u' instead of 'you' when you've even used 'you' in the post. Even people with spelling issues know you don't spell words with numbers 'm8'.

Aaron:thumb:

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 9559526)
To start off with im not having a bitch im having a laugh:lol1:
And secondly i doubt my kids will have that problem and if they did it wouldnt be for long,cause as you say im the bully so i'd sort it out wouldn't i.
Also im not saying she is disabled it was you claiming she looks funny,i must have got the wrong end of the stick.

you really dont see any thing wrong with what your doing? if taking the piss out of some one cos of the way they make you laugh, my god you need to get out and live your live a bit more
well lets hope bex sorts it out and you get band

stibex 21 August 2010 10:02 PM

i dont exspect it get del or this most mate as there mod is even posting on here so show what this sight really like think i go back to the better scooby sight were people dont slag you off for who you are

Jamz3k 21 August 2010 10:03 PM

banned, i'm more worried about going to hell!:lol1:

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by azz250478 (Post 9559542)
No one on here claims to be perfect spellers, but when people choose to be lazy with their spelling then that is a different story. Your post above for instance, 'u' instead of 'you' when you've even used 'you' in the post. Even people with spelling issues know you don't spell words with numbers 'm8'.

Aaron:thumb:

it's a forum im not righting a letter so yes i text talk not lazy it get my message across

Ant 21 August 2010 10:06 PM

Band? It gets better :lol1:

http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/...265377220n.jpg

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 9559548)
banned, i'm more worried about going to hell!:lol1:

haha scooby wannabe just come on here to the banter do ya

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 10:07 PM

antc it's nice to have friend and not be a sad lonely boy

mickywrx 21 August 2010 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559549)
it's a forum im not righting a letter so yes i text talk not lazy it get my message across

No it doesn't, it proves that you're a lazy feckwit.

Letter cost nothing on the internet, it's NOT a text message!!!

I don't use "txt spk" when I use my frigging phone, certainly not going to use it at my PC.

prodriverules 21 August 2010 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559543)
you really dont see any thing wrong with what your doing? if taking the piss out of some one cos of the way they make you laugh, my god you need to get out and live your live a bit more
well lets hope bex sorts it out and you get band

Don't bank on it :lol1:,and your getting no where with this so why keep on.
Isn't it clear your not posting as you should and people don't like it so obvious really change it or clear off.:thumb:

Jamz3k 21 August 2010 10:08 PM

Furthermore, within reason we require that you post in a literate manner using correct and understandable grammar. Drunken ramblings will be deleted as will posts written using excessive "text speak"

Respect the Admins Authoritah!
http://www.south-park.me/images/cart...authority1.jpg

Ant 21 August 2010 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559561)
antc it's nice to have friend and not be a sad lonely boy

Hardly I'm sat with friends laughing at you two idiots.

Aaron1978 21 August 2010 10:12 PM

Text talk IS lazy:lol1: why don't you spell properly then?

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 9559564)
Don't bank on it :lol1:,and your getting no where with this so why keep on.
Isn't it clear your not posting as you should and people don't like it so obvious really change it or clear off.:thumb:

i love it, just seeing your all come back with the next post

Jamz3k 21 August 2010 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559558)
haha scooby wannabe just come on here to the banter do ya

This is NSR, its quite uncouth to own a Subaru in this section of the forum.

prodriverules 21 August 2010 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by stibex (Post 9559547)
i dont exspect it get del or this most mate as there mod is even posting on here so show what this sight really like think i go back to the better scooby sight were people dont slag you off for who you are

bye bye then:luxhello:

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 10:16 PM

it's a subaru forum if i didnt have my subaru i wouldnt come on here

mickywrx 21 August 2010 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 9559578)
This is NSR, its quite uncouth to own a Subaru in this section of the forum.

That's me fecked then. :(

prodriverules 21 August 2010 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559585)
it's a subaru forum if i didnt have my subaru i wouldnt come on here

so you want to talk subaru then well,what's been done to yours?

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 10:21 PM

have fun playing with your selfs spent way to much of my time on there. im sure ill pick up on what you all have to say tomorrow if this thread is still here. did try my best to get you all posting banter to get it removed

REDBULL2 21 August 2010 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by prodriverules (Post 9559595)
so you want to talk subaru then well,what's been done to yours?

have a look in my profile im sure every thing is there

prodriverules 21 August 2010 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by REDBULL2 (Post 9559599)
have fun playing with your selfs spent way to much of my time on there. im sure ill pick up on what you all have to say tomorrow if this thread is still here. did try my best to get you all posting banter to get it removed

wonder why it didn't work:wonder::lol1: