ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   ***Time to leave Scoobynet : Goodbye .*** (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/288979-time-to-leave-scoobynet-goodbye.html)

ProperCharlie 08 January 2004 10:25 PM

what are you lot on about?

<wanders off shaking head>

imlach 08 January 2004 10:26 PM

Jye,

I've met many "cyperspace" people off here and other sites before.

Always a let down :)

Most people are usually far more banal than they make out on here (I include myself!).

ajm 08 January 2004 10:26 PM

what are you lot on about?

<wanders off shaking head>
Its a Scottish thing.... experts in off-topic-isation! :rolleyes:

;)

Spoon 08 January 2004 10:27 PM

Luke- I'm actually disappointed in the fact you've announced a flounce.

Not posting for a while would have been the way.

Your leaving will only strengthen the ponces campaign of destroying individualism and character.

Go and destroy a revenue collector and then return, you'll feel better.

J S W 08 January 2004 10:27 PM

Imlach I probably do and congratulations on being a scoobnet member for so long.

I happen to give s**t about what happens to this country, to me it doesn't matter whether I am on a internet forum or in my office. I will express my opinions rather than take the p**s out of others.

If it gives you pleasure being a pr1ck then good luck and may you have another 5 happy years.

A$$hole

Jye 08 January 2004 10:28 PM

LOL, yer I suppose Imlach, but I was waiting for a 'Q f*ck of jye' type reply :D

Jye <--- aged cynic

Can’t it be more than that though?

imlach 08 January 2004 10:29 PM

J S W wrote:

imlach you are another one of the scoobynet fcuk heads who write posts to wind other uses up.

Luke as with many users expressed genuine opinions and got penalised by pr1cks like you.
I'd also challenge you to back that up with data.....my opinions on here are all genuine. If people choose to get wound up by other people's opinions, they shouldn't participate at all.

Jye 08 January 2004 10:30 PM

JSW, I like the cut of your jib, but you're gonna have a hard, hard time in here m8 ;)

fatherpierre 08 January 2004 10:31 PM

Fight, fight, fight.

Or just Muppets.

ajm 08 January 2004 10:31 PM

I will express my opinions rather than take the p**s out of others.
followed by....

If it gives you pleasure being a pr1ck then good luck and may you have another 5 happy years.

A$$hole
Contradicting yourself in such obvious and vulgar circumstances within one post does your credibility no favours. I suggest you remove yourself from this topic until you can express yourself without resorting to profanities.

J S W 08 January 2004 10:31 PM

Never been shy of a challenge jye;)

imlach 08 January 2004 10:32 PM

J S W wrote :

A$$hole
Nice mature post as I expect from the "new" crowd.

What have I ever done to brush you up the wrong way!

Provide me with some data to prove your assertion. You're not doing a bad job of making yourself look like a male-member.

Jye 08 January 2004 10:34 PM

WFIW I have always thought of you to be ok imlach, you seem very stable and sound, just i case it didn’t come across like that. I haven’t ever seen you winding anyone up or trolling myself. Although you obviously don’t care what I think because I don’t really exist outside of SN ;)

unclebuck 08 January 2004 10:36 PM

go... J S W go... I'll be able to warm my hands on the monitor soon...

UB:D

Jye 08 January 2004 10:37 PM

ajm, master of the understated and sound of mind IMO :)

This topic has went,

wooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -----------> well OT BTW

J S W 08 January 2004 10:37 PM

Some very good points imlach. I guess you have shown I can't always be the pefect citizen and after previous posts I therefore apologise profusely.

Jye 08 January 2004 10:38 PM

UB, need a top up m8.

pass please.

Jye <-- munchie attack

mj 08 January 2004 10:39 PM

have some respect please you celts, its an internet funeral...

Go and destroy a revenue collector and then return, you'll feel better.
...good idea, Luke, take him out with subsonic ammunition at a local shopping mall. I would suggest your PSG-1 would be best suited to the task, tip for you, don't use hollow point or uranium tipped ammo at less than 75 yds - can be quite messy, especially for innocent bystanders.....This thread will self-destruct in 11 seconds..

... I'll say this for luke, he knows something about everything, and two fifths of five eighths of fukc all...:D

imlach 08 January 2004 10:40 PM

See...it's all a bit of fun :)

Jye 08 January 2004 10:40 PM

JSW, get an email addy up in yer profile. It helps fan the flames with new SN posters if we can contact you for some more wood for the fire, only if required m8, lol :)

Jye 08 January 2004 10:42 PM

have some respect please you celts, its an internet funeral...

We are, we're all pished :D

Chip 08 January 2004 10:43 PM

Chip, if ye'd asked me on a Monday, I'd have said "yeeeeesssss", and if you'd asked me on a Thursday, I'd have said "nooooooo
Typical woman then. Says No but means Yes;)

Chip.

mj 08 January 2004 10:43 PM

agrree mate, more a wake then?

unclebuck 08 January 2004 10:46 PM

more a wake then

it's turning into one <hic>

:D

Jye 08 January 2004 10:50 PM

I remeber a Jye_0

Oh, you cnuts with long memories :D :D

This was discussed long, long ago mj, and I have never refuted I was Jye_0, just lost my pass and have always said so. <cough, bullsh*t>

I am who I am m8, a silly cnut, still you can live and learn eh mj, the date speaks for itself who I'm posting as atm ;)

ajm 08 January 2004 10:52 PM

so, moving swiftly on..... bets on a Luke_0 registering tomorrow then? ;)

Jye 08 January 2004 10:53 PM

p.s. doesnt take a brain surgeon, Jye, Jye_0.

Hmm, lets chose my next alternative username, Jye_1 :D

Luke_0, come in Luke_0 ;)

mj 08 January 2004 10:55 PM

that's fair play mate, it wasn't a snipe, I was curiuous thats all, & you answered my question :).

I think cha0s is still using Jye_0 as an internet role model, maybe you could mail him offline & point out the error of his ways :D

Jye 08 January 2004 10:55 PM

LOL, feck u ajm, beat me to it :D

Jye 08 January 2004 10:57 PM

NP mj, but you can email me, I do exist, others have. You can even talk to me, as many have on Xbox live.

There are alternative users, and there are alternative users m8 ;)

John