ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wales (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/)
-   -   South Wales Scooby's April meet Tue 17th Jct 30. (https://www.scoobynet.com/wales-26/592500-south-wales-scoobys-april-meet-tue-17th-jct-30-a.html)

RB211 18 April 2007 12:17 AM

After my appeal for advice on S/S exhausts, and being invited down to the meet I was unable to slope off tonight as 2 lads were off on the sick.
Many thanks to the people who offered maybe I`ll be able to make the next one.
Oh and to the `V` plated DBM that past me on the way home past Pencoed turnoff about 10.10 pm (I guess that you`d been to the meet) that exhaust is LOUD. LOL
Regards
Mark

Laura W 18 April 2007 12:23 AM

Sorry Russ...didn't realise who you were until just before we left and you were chatting! Will come and say hello next time :)

Russ71 18 April 2007 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Laura W (Post 6845932)
Sorry Russ...didn't realise who you were until just before we left and you were chatting! Will come and say hello next time :)

Me and the Mrs were keeping an eye open for you, but there were lots of new faces theres which was really nice to see as we missed the last one. Were you the one who parked on the side nose in, you were with a fella ? Anyway glad you made it, was a good turn out, some of the regulars couldnt make it but none the less it was a good one.:luxhello:

DannyBoy007 18 April 2007 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by RB211 (Post 6845926)
After my appeal for advice on S/S exhausts, and being invited down to the meet I was unable to slope off tonight as 2 lads were off on the sick.
Many thanks to the people who offered maybe I`ll be able to make the next one.
Oh and to the `V` plated DBM that past me on the way home past Pencoed turnoff about 10.10 pm (I guess that you`d been to the meet) that exhaust is LOUD. LOL
Regards
Mark

you'll have to have a listen at the next meet.

That might very well of been me, if the car stayed on the motorway it would of been me, Was it really loud???? I'm trying to think what time I went past, it must of 10.25 ish.

Mark was the other car that went up that way and he has V plated DBM, but I think he would of got off at that junction.

KJD Mk1 18 April 2007 08:29 AM

A great meet and more new faces:thumb:
Details of the next meet posted soon:)

mp24 18 April 2007 10:36 AM

It wasnt me dan i came off at llantrisant.

pippyrips 18 April 2007 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by DannyBoy007 (Post 6846093)
you'll have to have a listen at the next meet.

That might very well of been me, if the car stayed on the motorway it would of been me, Was it really loud???? I'm trying to think what time I went past, it must of 10.25 ish.

Mark was the other car that went up that way and he has V plated DBM, but I think he would of got off at that junction.

you car did spring to mind:D

Did anyone find out who owned the stickered up classic? - looked like you have a bit of an oil leak going on:(

spuddy 18 April 2007 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by pippyrips (Post 6846616)

Did anyone find out who owned the stickered up classic? - looked like you have a bit of an oil leak going on:(

what stickered up classic - hope it was not the blue one owned by me!!!! :confused:
Parked - as you come in on the right side

Laura W 18 April 2007 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Russ71 (Post 6846040)
Me and the Mrs were keeping an eye open for you, but there were lots of new faces theres which was really nice to see as we missed the last one. Were you the one who parked on the side nose in, you were with a fella ? Anyway glad you made it, was a good turn out, some of the regulars couldnt make it but none the less it was a good one.:luxhello:

Yes...In pink (for a change!). Was told off by o/h for parking face in an it didnt show off my lovely front end :Whatever_. Will have to get the hawkeye up to scratch for the next one!

milf hunter 18 April 2007 02:01 PM

[QUOTE=Laura W;6846982]Yes...In pink (for a change!). didnt show off my lovely front end :D :D :D :norty: :norty:

that will be the fit blonde then:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Russ71 18 April 2007 02:18 PM

[QUOTE=milf hunter;6847062]

Originally Posted by Laura W (Post 6846982)
Yes...In pink (for a change!). didnt show off my lovely front end :D :D :D :norty: :norty:

:nono: Mits off Milfy my lad, thats ones taken :Suspiciou :lol1: Not bad the lady owns two scoobs :notworthy perhaps she'll pack up next to your caron the next meet, if you behave yourself :norty: :D .:lol1:

Riss;)

Russ71 18 April 2007 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by pippyrips (Post 6846616)

There was three there, one red, one green and one blue :wonder: two were parked over in the corner, those were the red and green ones.

pippyrips 18 April 2007 02:55 PM

it was the blue one parked up facing directly at the Carvery.

The oil looked fresh and a few of us had a look underneath - it did seem to be coming from the car - have a look underneath when you get a chance.

It may have come from a car parked there previously - fingers crossed!

WRX RCY 18 April 2007 02:59 PM

I spoke to him before he left Rob, said he had a leak before and had been washing the bay so could be from the discarded oil over the bay. Looked more like there was still a leak though.

Gem

Laura W 18 April 2007 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by milf hunter (Post 6847062)

Well, I wouldn't go that far, but yes that was me. Saw your hawkeye. I will bring mine next time!

evil.soup 18 April 2007 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Laura W (Post 6846982)
Yes...In pink (for a change!). Was told off by o/h for parking face in an it didnt show off my lovely front end :Whatever_. Will have to get the hawkeye up to scratch for the next one!

Two scoobs!

Now thats what i call obsession, cant fault it:thumb:

WRX RCY 18 April 2007 04:52 PM

Yeah, the only problem is gem's mind is working overtime. All the way home that all she went on about 'we could have two scooby could we'

"Taylor" 18 April 2007 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by WRX RCY (Post 6847553)
Yeah, the only problem is gem's mind is working overtime. All the way home that all she went on about 'we could have two scooby could we'

Can't fault it! You've got yourself a good 'un there Chris :thumb:

evil.soup 18 April 2007 05:25 PM

I have tried to convince the wife to have a classic, but she isnt a petrolhead like Gem so doesnt see the point:razz:

Your a lucky man Chris!!!;)

spuddy 18 April 2007 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by pippyrips (Post 6847247)
it was the blue one parked up facing directly at the Carvery.

The oil looked fresh and a few of us had a look underneath - it did seem to be coming from the car - have a look underneath when you get a chance.

It may have come from a car parked there previously - fingers crossed!

Thank you for mentioning it, but have checked the drive and where she's been parked today and there is no sign of a leak from ours. must have been there from before:thumb:

pippyrips 18 April 2007 05:49 PM

alls well that ends well:thumb:

spuddy 18 April 2007 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by pippyrips (Post 6847690)
alls well that ends well:thumb:

cheers :thumb:

DannyBoy007 18 April 2007 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by mp24 (Post 6846375)
It wasnt me dan i came off at llantrisant.

Well in that case it was me, loud and proud:luxhello:

valley commando 18 April 2007 06:46 PM

glad you all had a good night i was gutted i couldnt make it :cry:
that was the 1st one i missed:mad:

milf hunter 18 April 2007 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=Russ71;6847101][QUOTE=milf hunter;6847062]

:nono: Mits off Milfy my lad, thats ones taken :Suspiciou :lol1: Not bad the lady owns two scoobs :notworthy perhaps she'll pack up next to your caron the next meet, if you behave yourself :norty: :D .:lol1:

Riss;)

milfy as i eye for blondes :norty: :norty: :norty: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

milf hunter 18 April 2007 06:53 PM

[QUOTE=Laura W;6847261]Well, I wouldn't go that far, but yes that was me. Saw your hawkeye. I will bring mine next time!

:norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: :norty: :D

Laura W 18 April 2007 08:33 PM

I know someone who's selling a rather lovely blue one...350BHP JDM, 19's etc etc ;)

<<<<<<<

Russ71 18 April 2007 08:41 PM

[QUOTE=milf hunter;6847871][QUOTE=Russ71;6847101]

Originally Posted by milf hunter (Post 6847062)

Riss;)

milfy as i eye for blondes :norty: :norty: :norty: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

:cry: Reaches for the peroxide :cry: .........;) :lol1:

Riss

WRX RCY 18 April 2007 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Laura W (Post 6848240)
I know someone who's selling a rather lovely blue one...350BHP JDM, 19's etc etc ;)

<<<<<<<

Thanks Laura, but I already got my eye on something else:Suspiciou . Type R's are really nice cars:Suspiciou

GEM:thumb:

Russ71 18 April 2007 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by WRX RCY (Post 6848329)
Thanks Laura, but I already got my eye on something else:Suspiciou . Type R's are really nice cars:Suspiciou

GEM:thumb:

I was looking at one of those two days ago :norty: Then I thought a bit small for us, especially holidays, dog, suitcases, I suppose I could take one case and leave everyone else at home :lol1: