ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   ***Time to leave Scoobynet : Goodbye .*** (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/288979-time-to-leave-scoobynet-goodbye.html)

unclebuck 08 January 2004 10:58 PM

cha0s is still using Jye_0 as an internet role model

now that *is* funny lol:D:D

imlach 08 January 2004 11:00 PM

Chip,

I'm a LAYDEE.....I am....look, I'm a LAYDEE....

Jye 08 January 2004 11:01 PM

UB, I presume this is a compliment, if not I changllenge you to a cybeer 'slap feast', wheire I will yooz wurds like thiz and tell u to fuk of and dye :D :D

ajm 08 January 2004 11:01 PM

LOL, feck u ajm, beat me to it :D
Great minds.... ;)

Jye 08 January 2004 11:03 PM

Imlach, it would be nice to know if you were. Are ye fit I haven’t had a shag for a bit btw :)

imlach 08 January 2004 11:04 PM

Jye,

Eh Eh Ehhhhhhhhh

unclebuck 08 January 2004 11:05 PM

yooz wurds like thiz and tell u to fuk of and dye

Ahh.. the memories.:D:D "It's yesterday once more......."

UB:p

[Edited by unclebuck - 1/8/2004 11:06:30 PM]

Jye 08 January 2004 11:06 PM

That sounded a horny reply to me. Give me some dimensions girl ;)

edited for our new babe imlach :D

[Edited by Jye - 1/8/2004 11:07:03 PM]

mj 08 January 2004 11:11 PM

Without the Lukes ( I had to put you first mate, sorry it's your thread), the mycrofts, the Jye_0's ,the cha0s's, the people in general who make it entertaining to read with their obstroculous - sorry, UB is there too ( look it up ) views, SN would not be worth a W@nk.

All ImHO of course...

imlach 08 January 2004 11:18 PM

Jye,

Here's a riddle for you.
I'm clear yet coloured, I'm soft yet solid, I'm jelly, what am i?
[plays flute]

[Edited by imlach - 1/8/2004 11:20:14 PM]

Jye 08 January 2004 11:19 PM

So we actually exist do we?

Hmmm. Not so sure m8. Jye_0 is the same person as Jye, but only because I tell you and 'it's' so similar. Canny speak for the rest of the multiple user names saddo's, but I feel Chaos is possibly the most honest person on sn atm, surely no one else can be so < bleep bleep, edited out of respect for the yoof of today>. We will never know though? Multiple user names is a 'complete' recipe for disaster on a forum like SN, especially NSR and CWE, and I've mixed it myself for sure.

John

mj 08 January 2004 11:20 PM

can you ask him on a tuesday?

Jye 08 January 2004 11:33 PM

Not really into riddles 'laydee' (means I havent a feckin clue ffs). Get back to me when you're wet and horney, and with specific dimentions and some sort of 'true' sexual orientation. Riddles at this point of the night (bottle) always anoy me. BTW I can be up in Edinburgh within the hour, lol ;)

Jye <-- off for a wank anyhow imagining imlach to be a fit and gaggin female when he's (?) really a sad bi keyboard bloater :D

p.s. I tried google wae the riddle, thats why I've given up so soon, lol ;)

ajm 08 January 2004 11:41 PM

errr... its a little Britain quote!

imlach 08 January 2004 11:42 PM

Jye, sadly enough, the answer to the riddle is towards the end of the riddle :)
You must be pi$hed.

See, you think I'm a LAYDEE. Ask eClaire and SaxoBoy who I am, and they'll help you with your excitable conceptions....

SaxoBoy is actually a LAYDEE, and eClaire is a syntax error :)

[Edited by imlach - 1/8/2004 11:51:06 PM]

imlach 08 January 2004 11:48 PM

Jye,

You grammer & linguistics remind me very much of someone at my work.

His persona? Rugby playing, excitable when drunk, likes to tease the laydees, and endless stories of his rugby playing & post-rugby nightime girly antics.

Are you Broon frae Troon?

Jye 09 January 2004 12:10 AM

Well Troon is in Ayrshire imlach, thats for sure, but I stay in the mucho more exotic Irvine area. But rugby is beyond my aged years for sure, syntax errors etc are probably due to me jumping up and down the loft atm emptying buckets quickly as my roof is leaking feck :)

My gf said I was pissing on the bed anol, lol ;)

Jye 09 January 2004 12:11 AM

Sorry ajm, dont watch it much m8, only a few times anyhow.

imlach 09 January 2004 12:13 AM

Jye,

I hope you prevent the gf from being soaked by your golden shower.

Night night. I'm off to get the wife up the plum duff.

unclebuck 09 January 2004 12:15 AM

me jumping up and down the loft atm emptying buckets quickly as my roof is leaking

I told you Texas is a good place to move to.

:D

Jye 09 January 2004 12:15 AM

lol, np imlach, fraid I'm a bit to busy to ask pertinent questions atm.

HF though with the wife :)

imlach 09 January 2004 12:17 AM

Jye,

Give her a pearl necklace. All the girls love it....

Jye 09 January 2004 12:18 AM

LOL, btw imlach, see ye at work m8 ;)

Jye 09 January 2004 12:21 AM

BTW Luke, 3000 + views m8 ;)

beemerboy 09 January 2004 12:29 AM

Bye Bye Luke, if you are still reading this.

whos gonna spot on-duty smoking policemen now???

All the best

BB:)

NACRO 09 January 2004 08:40 AM

quote: "In reality, I don't know who they are in the real world, they may not be who I think they are, and do I care? No. They just exist on Scoobynet to me. Bit of fun. They certainly don't know anything about the real world version of me"

About the truest observations made on this thread so far. The people that somehow think this is connected to the real world are the delusional ones.

EvilBevel 09 January 2004 09:15 AM

I wonder if that is true Nacro.

I know it's a popular view, but you also probably know that hundreds (maybe thousands) of people have gotten to know each other through BBS's like this one and became either friends, indifferent, or enemies, like in real life.

That's not the same as saying you need to take everything that's written seriously, especially not on a large BBS like this one.

As to Luke, I think he's quite sharp and has put on quite a few good posts, but he also clearly enjoyed it when something went wrong and kept pushing to a "climax" which doesn't always help.

I am surprised though that he does a "I'm gone, slam!" kind of post, a bit out of character IMHO.

PS: that spit dummy smilie is brilliant :D

NACRO 09 January 2004 09:50 AM

You have a good point and I agree that for some people this BBS does seem like real life. My point is that unless they are actually meeting other members, going to places like the scoobyball or track days etc, then this is all unreal, it isn't coporeal, it doesn't have any connection to the real world.

This particularly applies to this particular Forum, CWE and the non-technical arms of scoobynet. I think the ones who are perceiving this as real are probably pretty tragic characters out in the real world who use this as a substitute for not having any mates.

Diesel 09 January 2004 10:06 AM

See, Luke may have a point about real reasons to mod... I just had to plough through two or three pages of totally off topic banter - should a mod not just have suggested the muppet forum for that sort of thing? My time is precious - esp on a 56k modem;)

Anyway, I have been thinking about the (on topic) point a bit more & wonder if we really are creating a society based on repression? The truth or real thoughts have to remain below the surface if they are deemed un-PC by an arbitrary judge. They remain there, but we are in denial about it and can not permit honesty and openess about it for fear of offence...?

D

PS I wanna'n ice cream cone; just the cone :)

ajm 09 January 2004 10:09 AM

I actually believe that every post contains a little bit about the poster. The more posts made, the clearer the impression you get of them. Of course there are some here who go out of their way to misrepresent themselves and to be as controversial as possible. Those are the people who should really review their motivations for being here, because whatever those motivations are they are certainly not to add to the community.