ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Osama Bin Laden is DEAD :) (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/886821-osama-bin-laden-is-dead.html)

tony de wonderful 02 May 2011 11:32 AM

Did you know Paul McCartney was killed in 1969 and replaced with a body double?

I saw it on youtube. ;)

Alg 02 May 2011 11:38 AM

I won't believe it until I see his Death Certificate.

madscoob 02 May 2011 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10017860)
Yeah ok.:lol1:

4.29 onwards the facts are there you chose to ignore them and be one of the sheep fair enough , but av gas burns at 1500degrees , thermite at 2000plus with steel girders cut at perfect angles ,and explosions seconds after each other , those buildings fell at almost freefall speed that doesnt happen unless the building was demolished properly , and what about building 7 nothing hit that . as for the pentagon that is so a cover up its almost funny if people hadnt died it would be

tony de wonderful 02 May 2011 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by madscoob (Post 10017912)
4.29 onwards the facts are there you chose to ignore them and be one of the sheep fair enough , but av gas burns at 1500degrees , thermite at 2000plus with steel girders cut at perfect angles ,and explosions seconds after each other , those buildings fell at almost freefall speed that doesnt happen unless the building was demolished properly , and what about building 7 nothing hit that . as for the pentagon that is so a cover up its almost funny if people hadnt died it would be

I can't be bothered going through the looking glass on this one but these 'facts' you mention have been widely disputed by experts.

Have you any idea how hard it would be to cover up an operation like that? It would have involved hundreds if not thousands of operatives. Governments are hardly fully competent at the best of times. Yet here we are with a alleged conspiracy that has proved 100% watertight over a decade in an age of electronic media, wikileaks, facebook etc.

Turbohot 02 May 2011 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Will (Post 10017749)
I hear that Elton John is to sing at Bin Laden's funeral He's changed the lyrics from Candle in the wind to Sandals in the Bin!

:D

:lol1:

I always wondered why, over the years, it was so difficult for US to locate the nasty who lived rough, didn't ever shave, and ate boiled maize?? They let him loose for a long time. Eventually, at this point when Libya and Syria are going through some severe political unrest, how easy was that for US to find the guy, and kill him? :luxhello: Better late than never, but this is some strategic politics IMO.

I am with Cameron on that. He calls this happening a development, not the absolute triumph. He may do later, just to impress Obama.:D I also hope there aren't any ramifications.

Alg 02 May 2011 11:57 AM

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/Algrob/hide.png

Moley 02 May 2011 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by madscoob (Post 10017912)
you chose to ignore them and be one of the sheep fair enough

Irony anyone?

FWIW i've seen all 4 parts, and they are well put together.

But find enough 'experts' and manipulate footage enough and you can make people believe anything.

Boro 02 May 2011 12:03 PM

Also, propaganda is a two-way street ;)

madscoob 02 May 2011 12:03 PM

7.50onwards approx 8seconds to colapse the time it would take a bowling ball to fall to the ground if dropped from the top , now tell me it wasnt demolished
http://youtu.be/Qddt-_zu4D0 videoed by a member of the public no bull**** on this one

Lee247 02 May 2011 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Will (Post 10017749)
I hear that Elton John is to sing at Bin Laden's funeral He's changed the lyrics from Candle in the wind to Sandals in the Bin!

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

hodgy0_2 02 May 2011 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Moley_WRX (Post 10017954)
Irony anyone?

FWIW i've seen all 4 parts, and they are well put together.

But find enough 'experts' and manipulate footage enough and you can make people believe anything.

is this the one where they continually quote Sherlock Holmes, in that non ironic American way

I suspect most watchers believe he was a real detective, not fiction, which is much like the content of the film, oh the irony

Terminator X 02 May 2011 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 10017529)
Martyr anyone?

Indeed, two in one weekend!

Come on! They needed to get him regardless of such rubbish. Well done IMHO :clap:

TX.

Will 02 May 2011 12:17 PM

http://i55.tinypic.com/t7bgox.jpg%5B/IMG

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/t..._2284162_n.jpg

Jamie 02 May 2011 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by SamUK (Post 10017763)
I wonder who is the worlds wanted number one now?

>Imad Mughniyah

Hassan Izz Al-Din

Ali Saed Bin Ali El-Hoorie

and many more

Leaney-g 02 May 2011 12:28 PM

Watch 'Loose change' on YouTube.

(it's a bit cheesy but you'll get the point)

Will 02 May 2011 12:31 PM

And another thing! Didnt realise they took the 'bins' out on a bank holiday. :Suspiciou

The Dogs B******s 02 May 2011 12:31 PM

I don't believe any of this,,,,,,,i'm sure i saw him in Bradford yesterday;)

The Trooper 1815 02 May 2011 12:32 PM

Getting rid of Saddam Hussein created peace in Iraq..........................not!

Kick a wasps nest and prepare to be stung. Or am I just being cynical?

LEO-RS 02 May 2011 12:32 PM

He has already been buried at sea. Strange move? Was it even him, did it even happen?

A few months down the line, I suspect OBL will release a video of himself holding the news article of his apparent death:D

Seems a little strange that he has been tossed in the sea already:Suspiciou Conspiracy theories start :lol1:

SamUK 02 May 2011 12:33 PM

they are saying they have not publised the pictures of Bin-Ladin due to his religious reasons..wtf?

Will 02 May 2011 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by LEO-RS (Post 10018029)
He has already been buried at sea.

NEWSFLASH: Bin Laden buried at sea...

Spongebob is said to be rallying up his troops..... Just in case

Leslie 02 May 2011 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 10017878)
9/11 was before Iraq. We (the west) were already in the cross hairs.

Maybe we were, but tha illegal attack will have done a lot to strengthen their resolve and concentrate their ambitions as far as our country is concerned.

Les

LEO-RS 02 May 2011 12:40 PM

Surely they would have needed to verify it was Bin Laden? What DNA test comes back within 12hrs? How do the US know that it was Bin Laden they have just chucked in the sea, didn't he have many body doubles?

Never really believed in all this 9/11 conspiracy bollocks before but this 1 seems a little fishy.

Leslie 02 May 2011 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by The Trooper 1815 (Post 10018028)
Getting rid of Saddam Hussein created peace in Iraq..........................not!

Kick a wasps nest and prepare to be stung. Or am I just being cynical?

Civil war and the resulting terrorist activity with so many being killed is a pretty poor result, as well as the feelings in general stirred up against our own country.

Les

Boro 02 May 2011 12:41 PM

Buried at sea so there's no shrine to worship?

DCI Gene Hunt 02 May 2011 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by LEO-RS (Post 10018042)
What DNA test comes back within 12hrs?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...kmQMqxoqiIC92B

Markus 02 May 2011 12:47 PM

I've read a couple of things this morning. Seems he was killed just over a week ago and they were performing DNA testing to verify identity, hence there was a delay in the news (or it could be Wikileaks got a hold of it and was about to release the info)

Will it make much difference? Probably not. Yeah, lots of celebration in the US, but I cannot see any troops coming home because of it. I also don't see the US being any less paranoid and reducing their insane security measures at airports, in fact, they will no doubt be even more strict in the next couple of weeks as they'll be expecting retaliation.

There will be some new nutter to step up, and all the nutters that followed him will proclaim him a martyr and do something in his name. Personally it's a bit medusa like, cut off one head only to have it replaced with another.

I would assume the burial at sea is to try and appease the nutters, as in, show some respect, not that he really deserved any.

dunx 02 May 2011 12:47 PM

If you knew that the "Yanks" were after your leader, wouldn't you keep him out of the loop ?
So what intelligence ?

dunx

Turbohot 02 May 2011 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Will (Post 10018006)

:lol1:

ScoobyDriverWannabe 02 May 2011 12:58 PM

The Saudis were asked if they wanted his body but they refused according to Fox

http://www.b3tards.com/u/2f388f8779e023ab553f/mia.gif