ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Who Has The OLDEST Mobile Phone Here? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/548794-who-has-the-oldest-mobile-phone-here.html)

Hanslow 15 November 2006 11:25 PM

Well done again Pete, you've got everyone talking about you and keeping your postathon's on the go ;)

Hook, line and sinker, AGAIN!

(and no, I'm not Pete, but I do appreciate some of his aged humour and windups ;) )

Hanslow 15 November 2006 11:46 PM

Maybe the old goat has even confused and convinced himself this time :lol1:

boomer 16 November 2006 11:42 PM

Come on Pete!

You have posted dozens of times elsewhere on Scoobynet over the last few days, but not a sausage in this thread.

Are you too embarrassed??

The haunting will continue until you publicly admit that you were talking bull**** about your mobile phone :p

mb

pslewis 17 November 2006 12:15 AM

It's all absolutely TRUE!!

And as I said - I will post the evidence when those who doubt it will list their names on here as agreeing that they are complete and utter knobbers from the Premiership League of Wankers .... I only have a couple of takers willing to be totally humiliated on an International BBS!!

So, I need a rolling list of names, who publicly announce that they will be forever known on here as pricks ... when I show evidence of my ancient mobile phone, powered under its own battery, with the Orange LOGO showing and with a current Orange Bill ............... over to the losers.

Dracoro 17 November 2006 08:11 AM

You said you got Orange to match a Virgin deal in 1996. a LIE. Simple.

Originally Posted by pslewis
Orange wanted to keep me at the end of the £99 for 12 months offer in 1996 - so, they put me on the Virgin Offer (to match Virgin)

Virgin mobile did not exist until 1999.

You've been found out, plain and SIMPLE for everyone to see. But hey, keep digging that hole deeper and deeper :D

Graz 17 November 2006 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by pslewis
So, I need a rolling list of names, who publicly announce that they will be forever known on here as pricks ... when I show evidence of my ancient mobile phone, powered under its own battery, with the Orange LOGO showing and with a current Orange Bill ............... over to the losers.

Can't remeber if I said anything but I'm up for it :D Sign up here....

1. Graz

pslewis 17 November 2006 12:55 PM

And the big mouths fall strangely quiet .................... <tumbleweed blows through the thread> as the cowards run for cover.

Lewis is back in town - run and hide those who like the Mica Pink, Pink Badges and Cock-Links :D

Dracoro 17 November 2006 07:18 PM

YOU'RE the one being strangely quiet (sic). You LIED and you can't admit it. You read my post above and are CLEARLY ignoring it as it reveals you to be the LIAR that you really are and EVERYONE reading this post can see.

:D

boomer 17 November 2006 09:10 PM

OK Mr Penis,

just how many names do you require before you will "post your evidence"?

...just so that we can set some parameters (and success criteria) in place!

You are swanning back all cocky, but i sense another month's "disappearance" coming soon ;)

mb

sociophobe 17 November 2006 09:25 PM

Post away more crap lewis you :freak3: We still think you're a lying knob. Add my name to the list :thumb:

pslewis 17 November 2006 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by sociophobe
Post away more crap lewis you :freak3: We still think you're a lying knob. Add my name to the list :thumb:

I want your USUAL SN name .... not the one you are hiding behind here, you yellow spined weasel .......................

sociophobe 17 November 2006 09:32 PM

Your 'want'? Oh dear, we know what people who 'want' get :) Of course, and let's have ALL of yours while we're at it, you moronic tw@t :thumb:

pslewis 17 November 2006 09:35 PM

sociophobe .... all your posts have gone 'blank' ha ha ha ha bye, bye ... :D

Dracoro 17 November 2006 09:36 PM

c'mon pete, admit it, you are a LIAR and a yellow spined weasel (sic) :p I've posted the proof that you are LIAR and are so pathetic that you can't admit it, just like a 13 year old oik who got caught red handed and still can't admit when they've been found out. You really are embarassing yourself for ALL to see :D

sociophobe 17 November 2006 09:39 PM

Yup m8, he's lost the plot well and truly. Better to keep the DCI (etc) personas up a bit longer lewis I'd say ;)

Oh, but you cant see this! You attention seeking gimpoid ;)

pslewis 17 November 2006 09:41 PM

This Member Has Been Put On Ignore - Voted By The Members Of ScoobyNet

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Shame :D

sociophobe 17 November 2006 09:43 PM

This post has not received any reputation. You currently have 10 reputation points.
You sir, are sadder than a sad thing..

:lol:

Dracoro 17 November 2006 09:46 PM

pslewis has put me on ignore and left me a negative blob :D :D

sociophobe 17 November 2006 09:51 PM

He's more predictable than the UK weather. He's left me three reps under various user names. Pity I've had more positive :lol1:

pslewis 17 November 2006 09:52 PM

This Member Has Been Put On Ignore - Voted By The Members Of ScoobyNet

pslewis 17 November 2006 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dracoro
pslewis has put me on ignore and left me a negative blob :D :D

??????????????????????

sociophobe 17 November 2006 09:54 PM

No make that only two, the other one was positive as well :luxhello:

pslewis 17 November 2006 09:56 PM

Bored now ..............

sociophobe 17 November 2006 09:56 PM

sociophobe is about average 10+
:)

boomer 19 November 2006 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by boomer
OK Mr Penis,

just how many names do you require before you will "post your evidence"?

...just so that we can set some parameters (and success criteria) in place!

You are swanning back all cocky, but i sense another month's "disappearance" coming soon ;)

mb

I'll ask again Mr Lewis,

how many names do you want before you will post "evidence" of your childish fantasies??? Or are you going to run and hide for another month??

mb

boomer 20 November 2006 10:01 PM

bump

Dracoro 20 November 2006 10:04 PM

No make that only two, the other one was positive as well :luxhello:

:thumb::D

boomer 21 November 2006 10:11 PM

I think that Pete is suffering from selective deafness in his old age ;)

mb

pslewis 21 November 2006 10:14 PM

WHAT??? Speak Up!!

Conscious 05 June 2007 07:04 PM

has the evidence been seen yet