ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   International (https://www.scoobynet.com/international-24/)
-   -   Catalunya Rally (https://www.scoobynet.com/international-24/58040-catalunya-rally.html)

Rum* 12 March 2002 09:00 AM

Please email me offline for a list of the Santander Group mobile numbers...I am just collating a list and will email this out to you...

It would also be good if those travelling down with Pete or seperately could email your mobiles as well...

I will then get a full list of all those likely to be in Lloret!!

Speak soon

Tom

Pbone 12 March 2002 06:25 PM

Just to say HI as I am the co-driver with GAZZER. Looking forward to it.

ChrisB 12 March 2002 11:38 PM

Name badges any one? :D

Rum* 13 March 2002 08:27 AM

Morning all...

Just about finished the list of people due to be in Lloret...with a few mobile numbers etc...

However I am short of the following mobiles...

Richard Askew
John Baldock

Can you both drop me an email with your contact numbers so that I can copy the whole group in ...

Cheers

Tom

Richard Askew 13 March 2002 10:38 AM

YHM Senor :D arrriiiibbaaaaaa :D :D

Rum* 14 March 2002 10:19 AM

Contact list emailed to everyone that I know/am aware of going :D:D:D

Starting to get really silly now....can't wait to sample a few sherberts on Sunday on the ferry :D:D:D

Tom

EvilBevel 14 March 2002 01:13 PM

Tom, I didn't get any mail, but that might be because you are boycotting Volvo drivers ? ;) :D

Richard Askew 14 March 2002 01:32 PM

As per phone call Tom...I too recieved no e-mail...must be a non scooby driving thing :(

Theo - huh?? Vulva?? wassup wiv urs??

EvilBevel 14 March 2002 02:07 PM

Richard, it has a small failure in the form of first the suspension giving up and then yesterday the gearbox eating itself...

Wasn't very pleased with all that as you can imagine yesterday, but thanks to a few miracles, the car will have a new gearbox & suspension this Saturday :eek: Car just left my house on a low loader...

Stress, moi ? ... :eek: :D

Richard Askew 14 March 2002 02:34 PM

I'll buy ya a beer :D cheer ya up ;)

AndrewW 14 March 2002 03:33 PM

Tom,

No email received here either mate.

Could be because I'm going to be driving a *cough* Ford Focus *cough* rental car :(

Andrew.

PS : 5 more sleeps :D

Rum* 14 March 2002 03:51 PM

Do you really think that I'd exclude the "non" scoob drivers!!?? *LMAO*....

Seriously, hopefully the email has now been received by all...twice!!! :D:D:D

See you all in Spain :D

Tom

Scoobychick 14 March 2002 05:18 PM

No emails for me :(

Richard Askew 14 March 2002 05:29 PM

Nope :(

Its a Lotus jealousy thing yeah?? ;) :D

johnfelstead 14 March 2002 05:43 PM

*NEWS FLASH*

I am coming along too! wohooooooooooooo :D haha

I will be ariving LATE!!!!!! Friday night (there seems to be a pattern with me, late fridays and ariving to a pub full of pissed up scoobyneters) Staying Saturday and Sunday night and heading home late Monday so i can have a doss in Spain all day Monday.

I am staying at the hotel samba, bolero park apartments. Just got confirmation. Thanks for the info Tom!!

If you see a peugeot 306 hire car aproaching at Mach3, front wheels smoking, rear wheels locked on the hairpins, thats me that is. :D

See you all there soon, i'll have my brother in tow too. He is the one with no hair ;):D LOL

Richard Askew 14 March 2002 05:45 PM

woooooh-hoooooo :D :D :D

EvilBevel 14 March 2002 06:13 PM

Great news JF !

Does this mean we can leave behind in the hotel:

a) camera :)
b) memory :)

?? We can always read the novel afterwards anyway to see what happened exactly :D :p ;)

Tom, no emails here I'm afraid ...

Theo

ChrisB 14 March 2002 07:06 PM

Fantastic stuff John. :D

Rum, zilch on the e-mail front from you here as well!

neil@wrx 14 March 2002 07:39 PM

not long now
rum no mail c u soon

Neil

banshi 14 March 2002 08:02 PM

Great news, Theo.
I think :)

Nice one John, I was being pushed to compile an article for True Grip. Quick cut n paste from your post on Scoobynet and the jobs a good un. :D

Rum* 14 March 2002 08:25 PM

Right I have just decided that I have become an honary muppet and a life long technophobe!!!!

I can't work out the problem with our email...

We are receiving at work...and this afternoon I thought I had managed to send emails out...alas it does not appear to be the case....I will have another look in the morning....

Failing that I am going to FAX a copy to Pete....phone the other numbers to those not in our party...and print hardcopies for the Plymouth/Santander group...

Getting seriously pi$$ed off with this now!!!

Tho just sitting at home chilling now with a large Whisky!! :D:D:D

Great to see that you can make it John...:D...and glad you managed to get into the appartments :D:D:D...

Bring it on!!!

Rum*

johnfelstead 14 March 2002 09:58 PM

OK, i'll bring my quill with me. :D

Scrap the 306, too bloody slow, i have upgraded to a 1.9 something or other so if you see a 1.9 something or other aproaching at Mach4 with the front wheels smoking and the rears locking on the hairpins, thats me that is. :D LOL

Should be a great laugh. :D

banshi 15 March 2002 01:18 AM

Rum
It's reassuring to find you're a technophobe.

I was about to post a thread bemoaning the recent development of stickerism on the bbs.

Rum* 15 March 2002 09:31 AM

Revised list just emailed to everyone!! This time including Theo (EvelBevel :D)...

Poor lad was beginning to think that cos he'd mentioned a Volvo...he was being ignored!! *LMAO*

Sorry M8

Rum*

Richard Askew 15 March 2002 10:56 AM

yup 1,749 e-mails recieved this morning ;) :D

johnfelstead 15 March 2002 11:22 AM

I didnt get the revised mail Tom.
My details were missing off the last one too.

Scoobychick 15 March 2002 11:50 AM

That's not fair I only got 1,748 emails this morning :( Where's my other one? :confused: ;)

All present and correct now including Mr Felstead's number :D Cheers Tom.

John - I promise not to be behaving like I was the last time you arrived late in a foreign country ;) :D

Richard Askew 15 March 2002 11:56 AM

Sal - however I will be in the same state I reckon :p :D

Chris L 15 March 2002 11:58 AM

Mr Askew? Drinking? nooooo.... :)

Chris L 15 March 2002 12:02 PM

Just a thought re headlamp adjustments. If anyone else has Morrette's I have the official diagram showing the size and positioning of the beam adjusters that should be fitted. I'll bring it with me on Sunday.

Chris