ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Private For Sale - General (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/)
-   -   BRAND NEW Black A'pexi AVCR Boost controller (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/823966-brand-new-black-apexi-avcr-boost-controller.html)

Westwood2006 20 May 2010 03:31 PM

I'm sure the SN Admin will sort out any negative left by CN... He's pushing his luck now.

Peanuts 20 May 2010 03:39 PM

I do not understand how a buyer can get negative feedback.
You pay, end of transaction.

G8RDK 20 May 2010 03:45 PM

I mailed the mods before i started the other thread for advise but heard nothing back from them! Cn has mailed me today for confirmation of my details anyone else had the same? So fingers crossed

chrisUK300 20 May 2010 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by shag (Post 9408136)
Can you believe it. this joker has left ME bad feed back for being ripped off by HIM!!!! you couldnt make this up could you lololol

Your not the only one mate....Leaving him negative feedback is the only way ive had any kind of contact/reaction from him. Still waiting on the tracking number via PM as well. Not holding my breath either.

Ive reported the feedback wether anything gets done about it is another matter........ As someone else said I have upheld my end of the bargain by paying for the item why should my feedback suffer through no fault of mine.

Cossie-nutter leaving negative feedback smacks of childishness TBH. All Ive asked of him is some acknowledgement of the problem and to chase up were the package is with the courier if it was even sent (which I have serious serious doubts about)

If anyone buys anything else off him on here now they are a fool, I received a better service from flat4online :eek:

chrisUK300 20 May 2010 05:02 PM

Oh and Cossie-Nutter claims he has sent a tracking number to me via PM, which is the biggest load of **** ive heard. I never even received confirmation from him that he had received the payment or had posted the item!!
I only know he has my money as I had to contact my bank to make sure it had gone through.

Does anyone know if the mods would be able to go through my PM history to prove this to be the case that I never received a PM from him with a tracking number? As obviously at the minute its my word against his. Hopefully there is a way of checking any deleted ones too to prove I hadnt deleted any......

T5OLF 20 May 2010 05:06 PM

Maybe if they showed there faces in here you could ask them...

chrisUK300 20 May 2010 05:09 PM

Looks like Ill be waiting awhile then :lol1:

shag 20 May 2010 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by T5OLF (Post 9408177)
Did he PM you a tracking number? I'm sure you can get neg feedback removed if you can prove it to be incorrect. I can't believe the mods have not picked up on this thread and had something to say. Seems people can get away with anything on this site these days...

and i have still had no replies from him to give me any kind of postal proof.:Suspiciou

chrisUK300 20 May 2010 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by shag (Post 9408460)
and i have still had no replies from him to give me any kind of postal proof.:Suspiciou

Coincidence? I think not :Whatever_

Sonic Blue Type R 20 May 2010 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by G8RDK (Post 9408203)
I mailed the mods before i started the other thread for advise but heard nothing back from them! Cn has mailed me today for confirmation of my details anyone else had the same? So fingers crossed

Nope, not had any pm!! I've gave him my details twice now, so I am still fully expecting a cheque on saturday.

Who has been pm'd in regards to receiving a cheque?

I also emailed the mods and heard nothing!!

Terminator X 20 May 2010 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by shag (Post 9408136)
Can you believe it. this joker has left ME bad feed back for being ripped off by HIM!!!! you couldnt make this up could you lololol

F*ck me, get the mods to delete it + make sure you leave him neg feedback.

TX.

shag 20 May 2010 08:31 PM

come on then c-n post the tracking details on here, prove your not full of it??

bobtheboss78 20 May 2010 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Sonic Blue Type R (Post 9408774)
Nope, not had any pm!! I've gave him my details twice now, so I am still fully expecting a cheque on saturday.

i have not had a pm yet!!!

mr hat 20 May 2010 11:04 PM

the guys taking the piss out of all of you, there is no way you will get your money back. how many times has he made excuses now?

chrisUK300 20 May 2010 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by mr hat (Post 9409134)
the guys taking the piss out of all of you, there is no way you will get your money back. how many times has he made excuses now?

It pains me to say it but I have to agree with you :mad:

scoobwrx94import 20 May 2010 11:18 PM

bank transfers then cheques no proof of postage other items not deliverd besides avcrs sound like hes dangling use all on a long bit of string like puppets somebody on here is bowned to no where he stays though i bet thats keeping quiet time to speak up and all persons involved go to his door then see wat shi*e he says then only way it will get sorted personaly i dont no u but i f**king hates c**nts that rip people off theres nae need for it people parted with there hard earned cash for good deals not so much of a good deal now is it bet thats what u planned all along u new they would sell quick at that price and u took advantage of this to rip people off ive bought a few things off here and received no probs just hae watch out for pricks like u

G8RDK 21 May 2010 12:35 PM

I dont see why we cant have his address and number i for one would be straight down there

Terminator X 21 May 2010 12:47 PM

^^ Did anyone post a cheque? They'll have his address ...

TX.

T5OLF 21 May 2010 01:18 PM

If he sends the cheques recorded delivery he will have to put his address on anyway.

bobtheboss78 21 May 2010 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Sonic Blue Type R (Post 9408774)

i have had no pm as yet and have supplied my address

duncatr 21 May 2010 03:26 PM

Something that has concerned me for a while is that he only ever had 3 or 4 to sell but took cash for 8.
When I posted the number of 8 he replied back saying that he didn't sell 8 and gave the rolly eyes smiley. But I then listed replies on this thread from the 8 people who have said they sent cash for an AVCR and he didn't try to prove / disprove the comment.

Still hope it gets sorted but even if it does this still smells!!

mk1cos 21 May 2010 06:41 PM

i have been contacted via pm by cossie-nutter stating the cheque would be posted on saturday,
i am suprised that no-one else has been contacted :Suspiciou

G8RDK 21 May 2010 07:26 PM

he said we will have the cheques by saturday not posted to us saturday! FFS!

Myles 21 May 2010 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by duncatr (Post 9409881)
Something that has concerned me for a while is that he only ever had 3 or 4 to sell but took cash for 8.
When I posted the number of 8 he replied back saying that he didn't sell 8 and gave the rolly eyes smiley. But I then listed replies on this thread from the 8 people who have said they sent cash for an AVCR and he didn't try to prove / disprove the comment.

Still hope it gets sorted but even if it does this still smells!!

Aah, the rolleyes smiley, cast iron evidence of guilt.

TingTongPJ 21 May 2010 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by G8RDK (Post 9410308)
he said we will have the cheques by saturday not posted to us saturday! FFS!

Gives him another few days so you can't do anything till maybe tues or wed meaning it won't clear next week.

Another week gaining your interest.

Did anyone expect to get it sat ? Story has changed so many times already.

Still really sorry for all involved and as said I worked it ou to around 8 people plus the fuel pump and exhaust section, that's enough for a bloody good holiday.

mk1cos 21 May 2010 11:01 PM

the pm i received states that all cheques will be posted on saturday, but doesnt mention if they will be recorded delivery.

so looks like possibly tuesday before we should receive anything......

lets hope we all get our cheques/cashed and then thats the end of it......

scoobwrx94import 22 May 2010 12:08 AM

doubt it sounds like another piss take

shag 23 May 2010 09:14 AM

bump

seddomyster 23 May 2010 09:27 AM

nothing to do with me but why would he even send gameboy chargers to people who bought them. how can u mix that up. hope gets soughted an still dont understand sending cheques to people instead bank transfer

Triple filtered 23 May 2010 10:12 AM

Plus the ''I dont have access to internet for a few weeks''??

Whats that all about? Sure, that maybe true when you're moving house but surely if he did plan on fixing this mess, a few hours on the internet at a mates house, parent house or even a mates parents house ffs, would let all concered know that he's not done a runner and was genuinely trying to fix this.

Personally, I think he'll be back on once you all realise no cheques were posted giving another excuse, then back on a few weeks later giving another excuse hoping that you all get fed up and give up.

I'm wondering if all the other stuff he's sold was just to get his trader score up, earn folks trust, then move in for the big heist!!

It seems he's well known on here so someone must have his address/contact number?