ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Private For Sale - General (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/)
-   -   BRAND NEW Black A'pexi AVCR Boost controller (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/823966-brand-new-black-apexi-avcr-boost-controller.html)

duncatr 23 May 2010 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Myles (Post 9410314)
Aah, the rolleyes smiley, cast iron evidence of guilt.

I'm not saying that the smiley is a sign of guilt :Whatever_

What I'm saying is that instead of trying to correct the statement he chose to dissmiss it, even stated that there was not 8 people.
Yet we have 8 people posting in this thread that they paid £300 for an AVCR.

Not sure if you know him or not and are trying to look out for him here, but I know 3 of the people that have paid for an AVCR and either recieved nothing, or have recieved some small value item.

Bad times.

Myles 23 May 2010 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by duncatr (Post 9412558)
I'm not saying that the smiley is a sign of guilt :Whatever_

What I'm saying is that instead of trying to correct the statement he chose to dissmiss it, even stated that there was not 8 people.
Yet we have 8 people posting in this thread that they paid £300 for an AVCR.

Not sure if you know him or not and are trying to look out for him here, but I know 3 of the people that have paid for an AVCR and either recieved nothing, or have recieved some small value item.

Bad times.

Sorry bud! Just couldnt resist! There is a problem here though, hope Cossie nutter comes through for the guys. Nothing worse than shelling out hard earned for thin air.

shag 23 May 2010 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyrichuk (Post 9374604)
I've just phoned that number, the guy on the end claims he is called 'dave' and has never heard of scoobynet. He said he's a serving copper and that he is not happy that his number has been publicy posted. He also told me that we have very little chance of getting our money back and that the police won't do anything about it. He suggested that the only realistic solution was to start a civil case but this would be pricey. Also, he seemed very keen that NO private details of cossie-nutter are posted online or that we would all be in serious trouble with the police ourselves???? Anyway, he sounded genuine but obviously he could just be cossie-nutter trying it on or perhaps one of his friends? Can I ask why you think that is his mobile number cav400?
Regardless of the phone call I've just had I'm not giving up on this as after 11 years of dealing with people online I've never been conned so losing £300 has made me very angry!!!:mad:

what a load of b0lix its an amazing coincidence that number belongs to a copper.

Triple filtered 23 May 2010 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyrichuk (Post 9374604)
He also told me that we have very little chance of getting our money back and that the police won't do anything about it. Also, he seemed very keen that NO private details of cossie-nutter are posted online or that we would all be in serious trouble with the police ourselves????

So if you do someone out of cash, theyre not bothered but if you post some details of them its a serious offence???!!!:wonder::cuckoo:

I smell fish..........

Scooby see-Scooby do 24 May 2010 06:42 AM

Funny how he came online ten mins after that call..........That was not a copper on the phone it was cn and he's told you whatever he could to put you off tracking him down. Anybody get prosecuted for posting flat4onlines details???.frankly cn got scared and came online to buy time, anybody ever actually check out his 'old' address? It seems like he's tried to buy some time so perhaps his move got delayed?????
Seriously 8 guys turning up at cns place would get some results even if he is super tough - which I doubt. Could be too late now tho but somebody should post his addy up.

cossie-nutter 24 May 2010 07:12 AM

All funny eh ? :rolleyes:

People all involved have been pm'd and refunded! (Cheques in post!) :thumb:

G8RDK 24 May 2010 09:41 AM

i havent got a pm! Are they really in the post or is this just another bulls**t excuse?! WHY WILL YOU NOT GIVE US YOUR DETAILS

chrisUK300 24 May 2010 09:41 AM

And just to make people aware about the supposed tracking number he was sending me. Ill quote the message I got from him last night
"I cant be bothered sending you a tracking number cos you left me bad feedback"

Thats the sort of bloke we are dealing with here. I hope everyone involved gives him bad feedback least it might help stop some other poor sods getting ripped off by this idiot

chrisUK300 24 May 2010 09:42 AM

Double post

bobtheboss78 24 May 2010 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by cossie-nutter (Post 9413579)
All funny eh ? :rolleyes:

People all involved have been pm'd and refunded! (Cheques in post!) :thumb:

how come ive not had a pm then saying that ive got a refund???

bobtheboss78 24 May 2010 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by G8RDK (Post 9413701)
i havent got a pm! Are they really in the post or is this just another bulls**t excuse?! WHY WILL YOU NOT GIVE US YOUR DETAILS

thats 2 that havent had a pm

mr hat 24 May 2010 10:41 AM

this guy is a clown. and a compulsive liar.

bobtheboss78 24 May 2010 10:43 AM

bump any one got a address for this bloke?

Connor_scotland 24 May 2010 10:57 AM

Turn up at his house and see him face to face. I have dealt with people like this in my time who say online - Im no internet warrior bla bla bla bla come to my house i will sort you .

They wouldnt give me their address but i managed to find it out from some members on the forum (Saxo site) i got bumped for a set of cams (180 to be precise) guy kepts doing similar things to this thread. I got to his house seen his motor their went to his door - He clearly recognised me. I got my money back and the cams as a good will gesture.....

All the threat of him giving me a hiding *yawn* just typical internet warrior ****.

Its simple and to be perfectly honest i would travel to the other side of the country if it was me to get my money!!

The guy has clearly bumped you all!!!!!

And no i dont think anyone would get prosicuted for posting address details and phone numbers up....Done it a few times before myself and nothing has happend.

Connor_scotland 24 May 2010 10:57 AM

double post

G8RDK 24 May 2010 12:28 PM

I would gladly go to see him to get my money back 300 of my hard earned is a lot to me

bobtheboss78 24 May 2010 12:36 PM

I've had nothing thru the post today

Terminator X 24 May 2010 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by chrisUK300 (Post 9413703)
Thats the sort of bloke we are dealing with here. I hope everyone involved gives him bad feedback least it might help stop some other poor sods getting ripped off by this idiot

2 sets of neg feedback when I checked this morning ... he's due at least 8 :brickwall

TX.

TingTongPJ 24 May 2010 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by bobtheboss78 (Post 9413939)
I've had nothing thru the post today

bet they did'nt make the last post on sat so i'm not surprised.

fingers crossed for you all tomorrow (providing they were sent 1st class)

just hope they have all been signed and dated correctly otherwise thats another week of delays providing cn has honestly sent them.

T5OLF 24 May 2010 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by bobtheboss78 (Post 9413802)
bump any one got a address for this bloke?

This is his postcode before he moved.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sourc...d23a41f2d0175d

bobtheboss78 24 May 2010 04:18 PM

bump to keep it at the top till its sorted

erchie84 24 May 2010 04:32 PM

I hope this gets sorted I've used cn before and had no probs ......fingers crossed for u all

Peanuts 24 May 2010 04:46 PM

I wonder if the mobile number posted gets answered by a copper again ;)

mk1cos 24 May 2010 09:28 PM

nothing today.....:mad:

bobtheboss78 24 May 2010 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by mk1cos (Post 9414780)
nothing today.....:mad:

bump thats 3 up to now with me

bobtheboss78 25 May 2010 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by bobtheboss78 (Post 9414287)
bump to keep it at the top till its sorted

bump

G8RDK 25 May 2010 09:54 AM

Me neither!

mk1cos 25 May 2010 10:10 AM

just watched the the postman walk past my house........

guess what......no cheque delivered today.... :mad::mad:

TingTongPJ 25 May 2010 10:17 AM

i think you have plenty of evidence now, get yourself to the police office and start the ball rolling.

this thread is proof enough of taking money with deception.

also if you have his full name and an idea of his location ie where his bank is based you should be able to track him down via the electoral role.

Westwood2006 25 May 2010 10:48 AM

Someone should print out all these pages to pdf in case he decides to delete all his posts.