ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Private For Sale - General (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/)
-   -   BRAND NEW Black A'pexi AVCR Boost controller (https://www.scoobynet.com/private-for-sale-general-17/823966-brand-new-black-apexi-avcr-boost-controller.html)

bobtheboss78 25 May 2010 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by G8RDK (Post 9415226)
Me neither!

Originally Posted by mk1cos (Post 9415258)
just watched the the postman walk past my house........

guess what......no cheque delivered today.... :mad::mad:

and me i had nothing again.....

G8RDK 25 May 2010 11:54 AM

Does anyone have any details of this person? All i have is his bank accout details sort code and account number. His name is Melvin Beam so just need a address now then going to start proceedings or if he gives his address all goto him. Any help peeps

bobtheboss78 25 May 2010 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by G8RDK (Post 9415397)
Does anyone have any details of this person? All i have is his bank accout details sort code and account number. His name is Melvin Beam so just need a address now then going to start proceedings or if he gives his address all goto him. Any help peeps

is melvin his real name??

cossie-nutter 25 May 2010 12:11 PM

Right peeps!

Ok the crack is...

The Cheques were posted yesterday by a 3rd party who's helping me sort this out! Reason for this I was waiting for confirmation from 2 people and wanted to do it all at once! So All sent! (I can not be help responsible by royal mail delivery time I can only hope they are with you tmoz!)

If you want to go to the police feel free as you will look silly in a few days time when the cheques arrive on your door matt! (Hopefully tomoz!)

Please get the cheques in the bank asap to avoid anymore delay!

G8RDK 25 May 2010 12:12 PM

not sure could do with finding out

cossie-nutter 25 May 2010 12:12 PM

Ps. Your detective work cracks me up proper pissing my self here on it, Good job you don't go in the bookies! :lol:

Terminator X 25 May 2010 12:13 PM

He's moved recently too so may be tricky to track down :( Unusual name so Google may assist ...

TX.

PS

It's Bream not Beam.

Originally Posted by G8RDK (Post 9415397)

Terminator X 25 May 2010 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by cossie-nutter (Post 9415436)
Ps. Your detective work cracks me up proper pissing my self here on it, Good job you don't go in the bookies! :lol:

What a tool, people are worried about their £300 x 8.

TX.

cossie-nutter 25 May 2010 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 9415444)
What a tool, people are worried about their £300 x 8.

TX.

Tool your self! See you cant even get the right amount £££ or people right!

Refunds to all those INVOLVED have been sent Yesterday!

If i was going to stitch people up I would close my account forget about it and wait for a civil case if it ever happened but staying on here trying to sort the mess out and by refunding people ain't stitching people up! :thumb: This time next week when everyone's money has cleared you will all still be on here trying to pick at things!

G8RDK 25 May 2010 12:18 PM

what you been a cock for? Pissing yourself at what the miss fortune that we dont have the goods and you have our money! Uts been nearly 8weeks 2 fu**in months and you think thats funny! Its not detective work people do actually contact us! So you say that youve posted them is it 1st class? I think weve all been very patient with you but your pushing it big time.

G8RDK 25 May 2010 12:20 PM

list names of the people who should be recieving cheques so we all know

cossie-nutter 25 May 2010 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by G8RDK (Post 9415454)
what you been a cock for? Pissing yourself at what the miss fortune that we dont have the goods and you have our money! Uts been nearly 8weeks 2 fu**in months and you think thats funny! Its not detective work people do actually contact us! So you say that youve posted them is it 1st class? I think weve all been very patient with you but your pushing it big time.

Mate if you want me to push it then I cancel the cheque not a problem nd I do what everyone is accusing me of!

It's taken time yes I know but it's not been easy to raise that amount of cash straight away! It's all sorted now and in the post, Posted at Sawtry, Peterborugh, Cambs post office Yesterday by a 3rd party!

Right i'm off now to get on with work so I let you all bitch abit more even though it's now sorted nearly!

Terminator X 25 May 2010 12:23 PM

All I can see is you dragging it out. I won't be holding my breath for these cheques to turn up or indeed clear for the poor sods that YOU have ripped off :nono:

TX.

Originally Posted by cossie-nutter (Post 9415453)
If i was going to stitch people up I would close my account forget about it and wait for a civil case if it ever happened but staying on here trying to sort the mess out and by refunding people ain't stitching people up! :thumb: This time next week when everyone's money has cleared you will all still be on here trying to pick at things!

scotty_b 25 May 2010 12:25 PM

Just want to say hope this gets sorted out.

Im new to SN hopefully getting my impreza soon but active member on IMOC and FDUK from past cars and shame to see people being given the run around. Fingers crossed this gets sorted for all the people out of pocket although for me CN could have been a bit more understanding and kept people in the loop. I mean nearly all his posts are aggressive or sarcastic and to be fair a complete waste of time and of no help!! Rather than type all the hostilities a simple apology and one liners every other day saying progress would have kept this thread under control and MAYBE your rep on the forum.

Good luck to the guys waiting on monies il DEF check who im buying off extra carefully!!

scotty_b 25 May 2010 12:25 PM

Just want to say hope this gets sorted out.

Im new to SN hopefully getting my impreza soon but active member on IMOC and FDUK from past cars and shame to see people being given the run around. Fingers crossed this gets sorted for all the people out of pocket although for me CN could have been a bit more understanding and kept people in the loop. I mean nearly all his posts are aggressive or sarcastic and to be fair a complete waste of time and of no help!! Rather than type all the hostilities a simple apology and one liners every other day saying progress would have kept this thread under control and MAYBE your rep on the forum.

Good luck to the guys waiting on monies il DEF check who im buying off extra carefully!!

tathan 25 May 2010 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by cossie-nutter (Post 9415463)
Mate if you want me to push it then I cancel the cheque not a problem nd I do what everyone is accusing me of!

It's taken time yes I know but it's not been easy to raise that amount of cash straight away! It's all sorted now and in the post, Posted at Sawtry, Peterborugh, Cambs post office Yesterday by a 3rd party!

Right i'm off now to get on with work so I let you all bitch abit more even though it's now sorted nearly!

I don't think people are pissed off that it's taken time, they're pissed off at your attitude - you seem to think that keeping people's money for 2 months and not answering messages is funny, and anyone who questions it is being unreasonable :freak3:

You do know that you're coming across as a prize wanker don't you mate? I don't know you and you may be a lovely man in real life, but you're not making things easy for yourself with this big man bravado.

G8RDK 25 May 2010 12:29 PM

another excuse to cancel a cheque! your pissin me right off, why not give your address so i can personally collect it! Like i keep asking

banny sti 25 May 2010 12:30 PM

CN how is the o2 network treating you ;)

Westwood2006 25 May 2010 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by cossie-nutter (Post 9415463)

Jesus, what a f*cking a**hole.

bobtheboss78 25 May 2010 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by G8RDK (Post 9415462)
list names of the people who should be recieving cheques so we all know

i 2nd that

cossie-nutter 25 May 2010 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Westwood2006 (Post 9415495)
Jesus, what a f*cking a**hole.

So is your mom! :thumb:

cossie-nutter 25 May 2010 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 9415487)
CN how is the o2 network treating you ;)

I dont know feel free to call! :wonder:

cossie-nutter 25 May 2010 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Terminator X (Post 9415468)
All I can see is you dragging it out. I won't be holding my breath for these cheques to turn up or indeed clear for the poor sods that YOU have ripped off :nono:

TX.

It will only be dragged out if people delay putting the cheques in there account! Everything is done this end! Now up to the post and getting them into the bank asap!

bobtheboss78 25 May 2010 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by bobtheboss78 (Post 9415504)
i 2nd that

do we get a list then so we all know???

banny sti 25 May 2010 01:01 PM

Anyone know cn's old address?

Westwood2006 25 May 2010 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by cossie-nutter (Post 9415535)
So is your mom! :thumb:

Both witty and honest. That's CN for you.

Keep it up mate. It will all work out in the end I'm sure.

bobtheboss78 25 May 2010 01:33 PM

cossie nutter you have a pm

Scooby see-Scooby do 25 May 2010 04:14 PM

Something else done by a 3rd party..........At least cn can say 'oh well i tried' when the 3rd party rolls joints with the cheques instead of posting them. so you have a name, a bank account account, a phone number and an old address.......you could fook his credit rating up with that info, I mean destroy it for 6 years after the last judgement - and you could start one now and run 7 more over the next 3 years. Thats the legal way any way, who knows what some people could do......

mr hat 25 May 2010 07:11 PM

yeah cheques in the post, by a third party. even though they were in the post last week, or the money would be refunded the week before. scam, scam artist, and a ****ing arsehole. i hope some of the people you have ripped off catch up with you soon. what goes around comes around.

Marx Mcrae 25 May 2010 07:46 PM

Hasnt the guy who bought CN's car just recently joined this site?? Maybe he knows his address??