Notices
Private For Sale - Car Parts & Accessories Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Attention all classic owners !!! Require more power ? If so read on !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 23 February 2008, 03:16 PM
Ricky
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention all classic owners !!! Require more power ? If so read on !!!!

Testing the water here guys before I remove mods off my car !!!!

I intend to sell my 2001 classic car soon and will be removing all my mods to sell them seperately. All in all they are an excellent package that some of you may well be interested in. The car currently has the following :

TSL Group A downpipe, TSL decat centre section and TSL Group N back box. Full price for entire system is £570.

K&N induction kit. Supplied by Bob Rawle. Full price for induction kit is £125.

The car has been remapped by one of the best tuners in the UK... Bob Rawle.... do a search for his name on Scoobynet and you will see what people say about him. Its all good. Full price for mapping is £640.

The last thing is actually one of the most important.... also included is a Walbro 255l up rated fuel pump (needed on all modified Subaru’s as they have been know to run lean on a cylinder up the revs as the standard fuel pump can sometimes struggle to supply enough fuel. Cost for the pump is £100.

So basically the reason im posting. I intend selling my car standard and also intend to remove the following items asap and sell them as a package as the brain has been mapped for these particular mods on a classic car.
So basically the reason im posting. I intend selling my car standard and also intend to remove the following items asap and sell them as a package as the brain has been mapped for these particular mods on a classic car.

Full Decat TSL system
K@N Induction kit
Remapped ecu / brain by Bob Rawle
Walbro 255l Up rated Fuel Pump

The total I paid for these items is £1435 and will take your car from about 215 bhp to approx. 275-280 bhp. You would also have the added advantage that as the brain is already mapped, which in turn means that you basically have the license and if you were to add any other mods in the future and had to get the car remapped again you couldn’t be charged the full £640 again. It would be more like £300 (Im not 100% sure). So its a cheaper way to have an upgradeable future system.

Anyway, having spoken to Bob about the 'package' I'm not 100% right in what I've said so have ammended the post accordingly. He says that small differences in compression, cam timings etc can make a difference, so although (as Bob puts it) it would stand a good chance, he says any car fitted with these mods would still needs to be checked to make sure its not detting etc. So I have reduced the price to £700 for the entire package and for what your getting I think its very reasonable and you would be very very impressed with the results. I could guarantee that. If any of you have any interest please email me at rkelso@btinternet.com . I would probably require your standard brain as a part exchange, but this could be sorted out and would not be a problem

You could also have a run in my car to let you see what difference it would make if you were to fit my items....... Car is in Northern Ireland !!!

So basically if you bought my items at £700 and got the car mapped again (note not at full price) at around £300, you would still save yourself approximately £450 from buying new, and at the end of the day, if you were planning to go down the modding and mapping route anyway this is a way of doing it and saving a few pounds at the same time.

Any interest please get in touch !!!!!

Will also be removing my Powerstation Stage 3 - T25 Spec Kit which includes :
AST Sport-Line Coilover Suspension Kit
Rear Adjustable Roll Bar
Anti-Lift Kit
Complete setting required for setup after installation

So also, if anyone has an interest in this kit please let me know. Looking £900.

Regards !

Ricky !

Last edited by Ricky; 26 February 2008 at 01:38 AM.
Old 26 February 2008, 03:08 PM
RS2 JIM
Scooby Regular

Ricky,

I'm interested in the suspension mods but only the Anti-Lift Kit and the rear ARB.

Would you be willing to split?

Cheers

James
Old 26 February 2008, 07:40 PM
Ricky
Scooby Regular

I would certainly split assuming I can get a buyer for the suspension too. At the end of the day I'd prefer to sell the package as I bought it, but no odds as long as I manage to get rid of it all. As I said above though this is still just a tester to see if there is any interest before I remove them off the car. I will give you a shout in the near future mate to let you know what I decide.

Thanks for your reply !

Ricky !
Old 29 February 2008, 02:32 PM
vega
Scooby Regular

Can you PM me a price for just the coilovers.

Cheers
Old 01 March 2008, 10:19 AM
RS2 JIM
Scooby Regular

Ricky,

Well i'm still interested in the Anti-Lift and rear ARB so if Vega takes the Coilovers will you be willing to proceed?

Cheers
James
Old 01 March 2008, 11:16 AM
Ricky
Scooby Regular

James you have first shout on the anti lift etc as soon as someone commits to the coilovers....

Cheers !
Old 02 March 2008, 05:29 PM
Ricky
Scooby Regular

Full suspension package sold !!!!!!

Last edited by Ricky; 05 March 2008 at 12:05 AM.
Old 03 March 2008, 11:56 AM
paul2070
Scooby Regular

Can i ask,why are you selling the mods seperately to the car,as depending on the car,i could be interested in it all......................car as is,with everything fitted.
Old 03 March 2008, 01:10 PM
Ricky
Scooby Regular

Paul,

You have a PM !!!!!

Ricky !
Old 03 March 2008, 02:52 PM
paul2070
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ricky