Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

MAZDA mx-5 / EUNOS ROADSTER v-spec 4 Sale

Search this Thread

Old 10 August 2004, 10:45 AM
Bacon99
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation MAZDA mx-5 / EUNOS ROADSTER v-spec 4 Sale

Due to arrival of my new car I am now selling my Eunos Roadster v-spec 1.6i 16v.

It is British Racing Green with Tan Leather interior, Nardi Wooden Steering Wheel, Nardi Wooden Gearknob and handbrake leaver. This car is an import and such is fully specced up unlike the majority of earlier UK Cars.

This has Aircon, Power Steering, Electric Windows, original v-spec mats, headrest speakers and a Kenwood radio/cassette player.

It has an MOT until May next year (2005) and is taxed until end Oct 2004.

The car has been in the UK for around 15 months and had the cambelt done when it first arrived. It has also had in the last 6 weeks a major service which inluded all fluids changed inc:- engine oil, gearbox oil, rear diff oil, new spark plugs and air filter, front brake pads, replaced clutch master slave cylinder, new front tyres and a brand new soft top was also fitted.

Rear tyres have loads of tread on them. Comes with standard 14inch Eunos Roadster alloys, all in very good condition.

The car only has 80,000 miles (128,000km's).

I have also fitted the front and rear chassis braces which have sharpened up the handling no end.

Also has a Cobra immobiliser with 2 fobs.

If I were to judge the car I would say it is in GOOD condition for its age. The leather shows signs of its age and there is the odd mark on the paintwork but nothing that represents abuse. When cleaned and all polished up she looks wonderful!!

I have all the receipts and MOT's since the car has been imported.

I am the 3rd owner and have only had the car for 3 months as it was only ever intended as a stop gap for me.

It is a lovely, reliable little motor that gives incredibly fun motoring and sharp handling for relatively little outlay.

I can get further pics for anyone that is seriously interested. Also on Autotrader at £3750 but I will sell for £3500 ovno on scoobynet.

pics below

Old 11 August 2004, 11:06 AM
Bacon99
Scooby Regular

up
Old 14 August 2004, 01:49 AM
MarksWRX
Scooby Regular

Where in the country are you?