Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

EVO IX 400bhp/420lb Monster for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 14 November 2005, 03:54 PM
globalgb
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVO IX 400bhp/420lb Monster for sale!

Some 'interesting' project has came up and I am now looking to free up some dead money (ie the EVO) to part finance it.

The car itself was delivered and registered the very last day in July (or was it June) 2005 at a grand price of 26.5k. Since then it has had approximately 10k+ of mods (receipts will be provided on request) applied to the car but not limited to:

Autronics SM4 + Loom (fitted)
Pioneer 9600 sound system (very rare and very good)
APS Induction (fitted)
APS 3" Exhaust (3.5" as alot of people will testify looks absolutely pants on an EVO IX) (fitted)
Full electronic Cusco suspension that can be controlled from within the car. (fitted)
Decent alarm system plus 'other' protective measures (full details will be provided upon deposit)
SPEC R BOV which is essential to prevent 'warmer' air being recirculated into the system
Vortex Generator

18" x 18.5x EVOLUTION R-01 Alloys which are the official aftermarket alloys for the EVO IX (worth 2.3k) + Michelin PS2 Xtra Load Bearing tyres that have approx 800-1000 miles on them. To be honest I only use the car for from/to work and am now too busy to use it on weekends. This car needs someone who will use this car like it should be used and the spec of it will make it a perfect trackday weapon as per the original build spec intentions of this car.

The car itself is in Mica Black and has a total of approx 5k miles on it. It has never been tracked and is in the most excellent of conditions. All servicing (PDI, 1000 and 4500) has been done at NR Autosport so you know that it has been well looked after.

Finally, as an additional bonus it is retaining my private plate of EV0 4EVA - this in itself is probably worth a good few pennies and even without the stunning looks of the car this plate can easily turn heads on its own.

Ok, thats the carrot now whats the stick? Make me an offer by PM. However, if its going to be ridiculously low (ie lower than the original price of the car when you take into consideration the modifications/gubbins in place) then do not waste my time by sending it to me because ultimately you will be wasting your time.

So in essence you are buying a nearly new car with a few miles on the clock which has been modified into a monster - to do this yourself you would be looking at an investment of nearly 37K which if course you will be paying absolutely no where near if you proceed to go forward with this.

If there are any negative comments with regards to either the pricing or the car (or driver ) then I will ask a mod if they would be so kind to remove them.

Mark
0790 868 6797

Some pictures, car now has the acrylic seal (CARLACK-68 ) over the bodywork - all it needs now is the carnauba wax to give it the wet look.

Old 14 November 2005, 06:20 PM
PICKLE
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lovely, lovely car! Should have no probs selling that mate.