Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

UKTurbo2000 wagon, Wreg,49750miles

Search this Thread

Old 17 November 2005, 02:21 PM
colinr
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UKTurbo2000 wagon, Wreg,49750miles

I am selling my UK turbo2000 wagon which I have had for almost two years because its not quite big enough for a family car or for family days out.It has a full subaru service history except for the last minor oil change which was done at "extreme scoobies".The colour is mica blue and mileage is49750.It has a Clarion 6cd interchanger under passenger seat and removable head unit.It is a non smokers car and the interior is in excellent condition. the exterior has a few car park dings and stone chips.the indicators and side repeaters have been replaced with clear ones and the bulbs in the headlights and spots have been uprated.The car comes with 17 inch subaru wheels which were a factory option so do not affect the insurance premium. I put four new toyo proxes T1R on the car 2000 miles ago "far superior tyre to theT1S " at the same time I had the geometry and alignment checked at Leda suspension LTD and have the print outs.It has powerflex rear drop links "have orignals " and front strut brace. it also has afull decat consisting of hayward and scott down pipe, a magnex centre and magnex back box all in stainless. The back box has a small exit pipe not those silly 4inch ones.I also still have the complete orignal exhaust for M.O.T time or too return car to a standard condition.There are no mods to the engine at all. This car is in excellent condition, never been raced always used high octane fuel, owned by a mature person"almost40", no expense spared on maintaining the vehichle.I am asking 7200o.n.o . you can contact me on 01245601136. I live in Chelmsford, Essex .I dont know how to put pictures of the car up on this post but i advertised the car on piston heads site a couple of days ago and managed to put pictures on there if you wish to see them, meanwhile I will try to put them on here.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...s/e8791cf0.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...s/39d62485.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...s/4a08ad6d.jpg

Last edited by colinr; 22 November 2005 at 02:30 PM. Reason: TRYING TO PUT PHOTOS ON
Old 28 November 2005, 10:30 PM
Ricky
Scooby Regular

Good luck with the sale mate and bttt !

Ricky !
Old 29 November 2005, 07:47 AM
colinr
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by Ricky
Good luck with the sale mate and bttt !

Ricky !
Thanks for the encouragement Ricky
I have now reduced the price to 6695£ ono .I have taken off the full decat and drop links and put the car back to near standard condition.I am selling these bits seperately,you don't seem to get any extra for the mods.There does not seem to be any interest in the car at all, I think this is a pretty good price for a late classic wagon with low miles,I have,not seen any cheaper.I thought I would put her on here before I put it In the autotrader,I would rather sell too someone who really appreciates these cars and this is the place to do it.
Colin
Old 02 December 2005, 03:19 PM
colinr
Scooby Newbie

Originally Posted by colinr
Thanks for the encouragement Ricky
I have now reduced the price to 6695£ ono .I have taken off the full decat and drop links and put the car back to near standard condition.I am selling these bits seperately,you don't seem to get any extra for the mods.There does not seem to be any interest in the car at all, I think this is a pretty good price for a late classic wagon with low miles,I have,not seen any cheaper.I thought I would put her on here before I put it In the autotrader,I would rather sell too someone who really appreciates these cars and this is the place to do it.
Colin
sold the car today for 6900 to someone who will appreciate a nice example of a classic,off to buy a diesel now