Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Low Mileage Subaru Impreza V3 STi

Search this Thread

Old 17 January 2007, 12:02 PM
Chapman81
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Low Mileage Subaru Impreza V3 STi

Due to spending an increased amount of time working abroad I have decided to sell both of my subaru's. I have already advertised my STi 555 on here just a couple of days ago.

This ad is for my recently imported version 3 STi. The car has only been in the uk for a couple of months and I have hardly used it due to work commitments. It is currently dry stored with my 555 sti and will remain there until sold. It has covered approx 60,000 miles from new. The speedo still reads kmh and is still restricted. I believe this model was finished in feather white and being the facelift model it has increased power and torque over the earlier STi's.

It is near standard with the exception of a few subtle mods, Full Apexi Stainless Steel Exhaust System, Apexi Induction Kit, ARC Intercooler, 17 inch Speedline Alloys and Performance Clutch. The rest is standard STi spec which includes, highly tuned red top engine, quick-shift gearbox, strut braces front and back, uprated sti suspension, 4-pot subaru callipers etc etc.

The car is in great condition inside and out. It is in perfect mechanical order and drives like a low mileage car. The paint and panels are all original. I have the original auction grade sheet for this car and if required I will get the BIMTA mileage certifcate. I also have the original subaru handbook and all manuals for aftermarket parts fitted.

For more info send e-mail to: junior_chapman@yahoo.co.uk or call 07968011082

According to Japanese Performance Magazine the typical value for an sti of this age and spec which has coverd 76,000 miles is worth 5300. I am open to sensible offers in the 5k region.

10 Months MOT & 5 Months TAX

Thanks,

Stewart.
[IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Chapman81; 17 January 2007 at 12:06 PM.
Old 19 January 2007, 12:18 AM
Chapman81
Scooby Regular

Default re: pics

I will post some pics of the interior over the weekend. I am based in Glasgow.
Old 20 January 2007, 06:25 PM
Chapman81
Scooby Regular

Default SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

CAR SOLD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21 January 2007, 11:11 AM
MazingerZ
Scooby Regular

how much did it go for mate (if you don't mind me asking)

cheers

PS. I love those wheels in that colour, I have a set of 16" in gold and a set of 17" in silver (the colour of my car); I would have snapped them from your hands as they seem pristine.