Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Impreza Spec C Ltd for sale

Search this Thread

Old 28 April 2007, 06:43 PM
sadam
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Impreza Spec C Ltd for sale

Spec C Ltd

Being the Ltd model it has the upgraded equipment that the standard Spec C does not have i.e. air conditioning, electric windows, electric mirrors, passenger sun visor and grip, colour coded mirrors, central locking etc plus all the usual standard performance mods that make a spec C a great car e.g. 12 ltr intercooler tank in the boot, VF36 roller bearing twin scroll turbo, DCCD, gear box oil cooler, quick steering rack, upgraded fuel pump, back interior trim etc.

The modifications that have been undertaken to it are:-

Engine - Full TSL reverse pulse extraction exhaust with CAT, 3 port solenoid valve, STi panel filter, ECU tek remapped by Richard Bulmer / Powerstation - Basically it is has a Litchfield import Type 20 engine spec but with a different exhaust. Presently its showing 348BHP & 454NM of torque on Powerstations dyno

Wheels - I have two sets of wheels for the car both unmarked - One set of Roto Tarmac II 17's with Bridgestone RE070's semi slicks, one set of Roto Tarmac II 18's with low mileage Toyo T1R's.

Brakes - DBA front disc's with Ferodo DS2500 pads, standard rear disc's with tarox fast road pads. Goodridge lines all round, DOT 5 brake fluid.

Other mods - Roger Clark radiator 'cool' panel, PIAA Super white bulbs, PIAA wipers, Pioneer CD, radio, cassette with six stacker in boot and steering wheel control, infinity speakers, laser radar j**mer, full security, Subaru floor mats front and rear, also I have added a genuine boot lining since a normal spec C has none!!!

Service History - The car has a full service history all work being carried out by Roger Clark Motorsport or Power station. The current mileage is circa 41000.

Other – It was originally imported by Langtree Garage (Wicked Kit) in early 2004 with 2500KM on the speedo. I've owned it since then. It has been extremely well looked after, maintained and cleaned regularly. It is taxed until September 2007 and MOTed until 12/2007

NB this car has never been tracked, it been driven like a Subaru should be driven but it has never been near a circuit.

I'm looking for around £16500 OVNO for it as it stands, but if I get the asking price I’ll throw in the other set of wheels, the standard exhaust and a new green panel air filter. This may be more money than you can buy a UK Sti for but trust me a set up Spec C outstrips any tuned UK sti.

NB I may be interested in a part exchange as the lady needs a new car, so if you have an 03/04 Renault Clio 172/182 cup with less than 25,000 miles, and valued around £6,500 then perhaps we can sort out a p/ex deal.

I’ve attached the link to a few photo but if you are interested in the car I can email more to you.

Sadams_photos - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 28 April 2007, 08:54 PM
bluenose172
Scooby Regular

Hi mate, I'm still interested. I've sold the 172 Cup, just put the S2000 in the trader, so hopefully it'll go soon.

Cheers,
Paul
Old 28 April 2007, 09:45 PM
sadam
Scooby Regular

OK, keep me posted
Old 02 May 2007, 02:28 PM
imalwaysin
Scooby Regular

Default Spec C

i thought the spec C didnt come with electric windows or boot lining? or A/C
Old 02 May 2007, 03:08 PM
Coffin Dodger
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by imalwaysin
i thought the spec C didnt come with electric windows or boot lining? or A/C
Spec C Ltd. did though
Old 02 May 2007, 11:32 PM
sadam
Scooby Regular

Spot on 'Coffin Dodger' its a Ltd model spec C hence it has an electric pack amongst other extras over a Spec C.

As for the boot lining I modified an STi one to fit, you would be surprised how much hassle it is not having a boot lining in a car thats used as my every day transport.

So just to ensure we a all sure - this is a Spec C Ltd not an sti with a hole cut in the roof!!!
Old 04 May 2007, 04:44 PM
GazTheHat
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sadam
but trust me a set up Spec C outstrips any tuned UK sti.
Bold statement.

BTTT for a nicely modded Spec C.
Old 04 May 2007, 05:26 PM
scooby-tc
Scooby Regular

Cracking car,if only it was white good luck with the sale fella
Old 04 May 2007, 07:22 PM
sadam
Scooby Regular

When I got this in 04, Langtree Garage had a white Spec C and this Spec C Ltd - back then I thought, no have the blue one, white cars are hard to move on - how wrong was I !!!!!!
Old 05 May 2007, 10:47 PM
juggers
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The balance will shift mate,everyone wants a white sti/spec c at the mo.
I am surprised this road rocket hasn't sold but then again sadam you're not really pushing for a sale!!!!

If anyone interested contacts you and needs finance etc give us a shout i can sort i out.
Old 10 June 2007, 09:35 PM
aggs
Scooby Regular

bttt
the one I would buy.
But happy with my P1