Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

REDLINE FEATURED STI RA

Search this Thread

Old 21 August 2007, 02:03 PM
morto15
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REDLINE FEATURED STI RA

Soon to be featured 1998 Sti Type Ra in Redline magazine is up for sale due to business commitments only just finished all the work and before i use it properly i have to sell it I couldnt believe my luck when i first found this car just over a year ago in standard form the guy i bought it from brought the car over from japan when it was just over a year old he was 62 years of age!! and used to hillclimb and sprint in his youth and wanted a weekend toy the car has covered 28,000 miles with all documentation and previous MOT's to confirm, he even told me that the back seats had never been sat in and the passenger just a "few" times, and the condition reflects it. it is near on mint unmarked condition, my biking days were over (as my wife said) and i needed a new hobby, the car was never intended as a daily driver, anyway over the previous year i set upon upgrading the car for fast road/track use and this is the result and covered only a few hundred miles. Paul at Zen performance has done quite a bit of work to the car and whilst mapping it he commented on how quiet the engine was and that the milage backed this up. Redline have done the photo shoot and say if its not in the next issue then it will be in the one after as the Editor didnt really want two white Subarus one after the other,(not that its anywhere in the same league as the Gobstopper) It will be a main feature car with 4-5 page spread, these few pics are from the photographer Ricky Morris web home large who kindly gave me the CD
the mods can be seen on "view my scooby" as i cant be arsed to type them all out again. The car stands me in at well over £20,000 and i have most of the reciepts (apart from the ones i didnt want the wife to find) 90% of the mods have been bought brand new, Brakes, sus, seats fmic, exhaust, Apexi, body mods etc etc and am looking for as close to £14,000 as i can get so i am open to sensible offers you can ring me on 07702741318 or mail me through Scoobynet.

Last edited by morto15; 21 August 2007 at 02:28 PM. Reason: forgot a few bits
Old 21 August 2007, 02:34 PM
morto15
Scooby Regular

offers invited
Old 22 August 2007, 05:09 PM
FUNNKYMONKEY
Scooby Regular

I think you are nuts me ole mate
Be in no doubt guys this car has it all,very fast and completely mint
Old 22 August 2007, 05:38 PM
V4JDMSTi
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wish i had the money to buy it off you. have admired this car at shows and on various forums.
Old 22 August 2007, 07:13 PM
Jamo
Cooking on Calor

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 22 August 2007, 09:03 PM
morto15
Scooby Regular

I think im asking strong money cause in my heart of hearts i dont want it to go anyone want a GP1300R Ruis Ltd edition Jet ski with just 20Hrs on the clock?????
Old 22 August 2007, 09:15 PM
morto15
Scooby Regular

THIS CAR IS NO LONGER FOR SALE
Old 22 August 2007, 09:54 PM
FUNNKYMONKEY
Scooby Regular

not surprised mate ,you are doing the right thing