Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

2000 Impreza Turbo 2000 AWD

Search this Thread

Old 25 February 2009, 05:41 PM
MScrivener
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Impreza Turbo 2000 AWD

**Price Reduced**

Hi all, unfortunately for me my car is up for sale. It has only had some minor mods and I was in the process of making it perfect but my sex life has now spoilt that, oh well that's life!

The car is in metallic silver with the mirrors, door handles and body kit all colour coded. It has a black/blue interior with sports seats. It comes with remote central locking, Thatcham Cat 1 alarm/immobiliser, electric mirrors, electric windows all round, air conditioning, twin airbags, Momo adjustable steering wheel, Kenwood headunit with 6disc changer, crystal light upgrade including fog lights, quickshift, Prodrive rear spoiler, 17" Prodrive speedline alloys (which I have recently had completely refurbished), two new Pirelli P Zero tyres recently fitted, Prodrive rear exhaust, Hayward and Scott de-cat centre pipe, down pipe and up pipe fitted, braided brake lines, grooved front and rear discs and pads fitted less than 10k ago along with new clutch & flywheel, new windscreen.
The body work is in decent condition however there are the odd scratches/marks etc. I have all the original manuals and both sets of keys. I have MOT's, old Tax discs and most receipts going right back to the original purchase. If you want a detailed breakdown of the servicing history etc, or any particular pics just let me know and I will mail it to you.

The mileage is 500miles short of 70K. MOT lasts until Jan 2010, Tax until Feb 2010 and I will be having it serviced next week so you will not have to spend any money on this car for quite a while!

The car also comes with the very sought after registration of ‘S500BYG’ (take away the G and you see it clearly!). National Numbers estimate the value to be around £500 for the cherished plate.

I have owned this car for two years and have looked after it extremely well. Look at the history I have and the work I have done and you will see this is a very good deal.
I think you would be hard pressed to find a better deal than this.

Please click the 'My Garage' on left to see some pics.

Reduced to £3,900 **NOW SOLD**
**UPDATE - I have just had it serviced including new cambelt. Gearbox and diff oils also replaced. New lower price also - I'm definately mad!**
**NOW SOLD**

Last edited by MScrivener; 20 March 2009 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 25 February 2009, 09:05 PM
AlanPPP
Scooby Regular

Nice mate

Free BTTT for ya!
Old 26 February 2009, 09:02 AM
Proby521
Scooby Regular

Very nice, looks like Me and the Mrs are going to buy a classic, just got to find the right one, and there is lots of choice. Yours looks ideal, but your a good trip for me to come and take a look! I might be in touch soon.
Old 26 February 2009, 04:07 PM
MScrivener
Scooby Newbie

Hi all, I didn't win the lottery last night so car still up for sale (come on God i don't need a massive amount! )

Anytime anyone wants to come and view just let me know in advance as I work shifts.

I have typed up a word document listing all the history of the car including mileage, costs, what receipts I have etc. etc. (yes I know I'm sad! I even pray to the clay bar god every night ). If you want a copy just give me your mail address and I will send it on. You'll see from what I have spent that I wasn't intending to sell the car.

Matt
Old 26 February 2009, 05:43 PM
Proby521
Scooby Regular

You have pm from me!
Old 03 March 2009, 04:28 PM
MScrivener
Scooby Newbie

Hi all, just to update I have just had the car serviced including fitting a new cam belt and replacing the gearbox and diff oils.
I've spent nearly £900 in two months!
I must be mad
Why did she get pregnant so quickly!
Old 03 March 2009, 06:50 PM
AlanPPP
Scooby Regular

Can't see the pics no more mate because you've lost the View my Scooby thingy
Old 17 March 2009, 02:17 PM
MScrivener
Scooby Newbie

I've updated the pics. If you need any more then please contact me.