Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

55 SUBARU IMPREZA STI (Hawk Eye) +WARRANTY +FSH +EXTRAS

Search this Thread

Old 04 August 2009, 02:32 PM
gbscoob
Scooby Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 55 SUBARU IMPREZA STI (Hawk Eye) +WARRANTY +FSH +EXTRAS

SUBARU WRX STi (Hawk Eye) 55 Reg in Excellent Condition (UK Model)
3 Months Warranty Remaining - 9 Months MOT - 2 Months Tax - Low Mileage
18" Prodrive Alloys (look amazing) - Clarion Double Din Multimedia Centre
It is with much regret that I am selling my STi. Unfortunately I have a ruptured disc and the ride is just too firm for me. Anyone who knows these cars knows the performance and handling is amazing, so I'm going to concentrate on what makes this particular car the best one to own:
  • Fitted are some beautiful 18" Prodrive Alloys. These were supplied and fitted by the local Subaru main dealer and cost around £2000 with rubber when new.
  • They are fitted with Michelin Pilot Sport tyres which give fantastic grip. The wheels and tyres were fitted about 1000 miles ago to the car so are still in great condition with almost new tread. I believe these tyres are around £185 a corner.
  • I have had fitted a Clarion MAX688RBT Double Din Multimedia stereo. This has hands free bluetooth connection for your mobile phone, plays DVDs and DivX films plus has an iPod cable going into the glove compartment with full connectivity. This was again fitted by the Subaru main dealer and has around 11 months guarantee left on it.
  • This is UK Model, not a Japanese or European import.
  • As its registered before April 2006 you pay almost half the road tax you would if it was a 2006 onwards model. Tax last year was £210. I think its about £230 now compared to £400 for the 2006 onwards models.
  • I also have the original gold STi wheels. These have Eagle F1s on them, still with great tread. If you wanted to, when the Michelin's have worn out, you could swap the wheels around and get another £600s worth of rubber before needing to buy new tyres. Or you could use them for track days if that was your thing. The wheels are interchangable with no suspension changes needed as the total height of the wheels are the same (the Prodrives have lower profile tyres on them).
  • I also have the original stereo, so you could when you come to sell it, put the original back in if you want.
  • The car has low mileage at just below 31000 (at time of writing).
  • It was MOT'd only 3 months ago so has another 9 months on it, plus 2 months remaining tax.
  • The car has full Subaru Service History with 3 stamps in the book. Next service isn't due until next February.
  • The car still has 3 months warranty remaining so if you were to get any niggles or problems, you are secure in the knowledge that you are covered.
For my own needs, I require something more comfortable, but still with a bit of poke to it, so would be looking for something similar to a Mazda 6 MPS or the new style Mondeo 2.5T if anyone is looking to deal.

I'm sure you'll agree the wheels really make the car stand out amongst other STi's. I am more than happy to demo the car to anyone who wishes to come and see it, but you won't be driving it unless you can prove you have fully comprehensive insurance that applies to this car (not just your own one).

I have seen a car I like, but it won't last long. Therefore if the car sells in the next few of days, I would be willing to take a drop in price.

I may consider delivery or part delivery if its between my location (Peterborough area) and Worthing - again cleared funds are needed first.

Here's a link to some pictures on Pistonheads.

Subaru : Excellent Condition STi, 3 Months Warranty, Low Mi

Drop me an email if you've got any questions.

Cheers

Gary

Last edited by gbscoob; 05 August 2009 at 01:43 PM.
Old 04 August 2009, 04:12 PM
BIG FUD
Scooby Regular

£13.500
Old 04 August 2009, 04:29 PM
gbscoob
Scooby Newbie

Thank you - it would help if I put the price up
Old 13 August 2009, 09:36 PM
gbscoob
Scooby Newbie

Default CAR REDUCED - won't find a better car for less.

Reduced now to £12,995.