Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

53 blobeye in silver

Search this Thread

Old 15 September 2009, 11:23 AM
scoobyed
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 53 blobeye in silver

Selling my subaru wrx.
I am the second owner, have only had the car for around 5 months and have realised i cannot do without a large estate car that can tow, thought i could but it just isnt working.
It is a 53 plate WRX in silver with 82k miles. car was totally standard when i bought it, have fitted an aftermarket silencer which is not too noisy, have original still. There are service stickers under the bonnet that show that the cambelts have been changed and also other services, do not have service book, this was lost by first owner but there is some proof of servicing.
When i bought it i changed all oils inc gearbox and diffs, this was a bit of a waste of time as all the oil i drained out was very clean so had not long been done anyway.
The car currently has standard wheels but also has with it a set of black/diamond polished redline wheels with good tyres.
Also with the car but not fitted yet is a full stainless header set and de-cat up-pipe, this was something i bought and was going to fit then realised i would not be keeping the car.
When i bought the car i wasnt happy with the brakes so i fitted grooved discs all round and mintex pads, these have done only 2000 miles, new front pioneer speakers have been fitted.
There are a few decals on the car but these can easily be removed if required.
Car has only a couple of months tax, mot till december, if this is a worry for anyone i will quite happily get a fresh MOT.
I paid £5500 for the car, i have spent lots on it improving bits.
I am looking for £5000 ovno. for that money i will throw in the wheels and pipes, if you dont want them make me a sensible offer. message me for pictures or call on 07771 726362 to have a look. car is near chelmsford Essex

Last edited by scoobyed; 15 September 2009 at 11:26 AM. Reason: enter location
Old 03 October 2009, 10:51 AM
scoobyed
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SOLD