Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Black 53 Reg STI PPP Type UK

Search this Thread

Old 02 November 2009, 10:06 PM
terzo204
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black 53 Reg STI PPP Type UK

REDUCED For Sale: MY2003 Impreza STI

This car is my second Subaru having owned a Terzo before, hence the username. I have had the car for around three years now and I am the third owner. The car has a full Subaru, main dealer service history, the most recent being completed on the 21st of September. The car was also MOT'd at the same time. This was a 30k service and includes all fluids, filters and spark plugs etc, setting me back nearly £600. The cam belt was changed at the previous service. The current mileage is 49k

The car has certified PPP, Prodrive springs and Prodrive mudflaps. The car has also had rear new dampers, rectifying the manufacturer’s defect that is common to all STI's of this age. These were replaced under warranty.

The car has been de-resonated but retains the Prodrive cat meaning there are no issues at the MOT. To accompany this, the car has been remapped using ECUTEK software. The result is 313 bhp and I have a dyno print out showing this. The car has also had a full geometry set-up. All the above work was completed at Powerstation.

No expense has been spared on this car and it is my pride and joy. However the biggest expense so far was in January this year when the car developed a knocking sound from the front, it turned out to be one of the pistons slapping. This was rectified at API with four new pistons, seals, bearings and oil pump. Whilst having this work done the clutch plate was also replaced. This was a full renewal of the engine with no corners cut and cost nearly 4k. I have the receipt for this and ALL other receipts since I have owned the car.

The car is regularly washed, polished at least once a year and in excellent condition. The car has always been properly warmed-up and cooled down and it has ALWAYS been run on V-Power. I have also recently purchased new interior mats (£80), wipers and number plates. The old plates were water damaged and I have the old ones in the loft should you really want them!

The car has all the usual Type UK extras including a 6 speed gearbox and it has good tread on RE070's all round.

Finally the car has never been tracked or abused and owned by a regular Scoobynetter.

I am looking for £8,995. Pictures below - thanks for looking.

p.s. No canvassers

Last edited by terzo204; 08 November 2009 at 02:59 PM.
Old 03 November 2009, 11:11 AM
SteveScooby
Scooby Regular

Where in the country are you mate please?
Old 03 November 2009, 07:51 PM
terzo204
Scooby Regular

I'm in Swindon