Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCi £35 tax.

Search this Thread

Old 08 November 2009, 04:25 PM
DYL 4N
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCi £35 tax.

I am offering for sale my partners Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCi.

The car is her pride and joy, it has been lovingly looked after by her and myself for the past year and a half.

It has only covered 18500 miles, which for a diesel is barely run in.
It is £35 per annum to tax and MOT is not due for another year. It has been serviced by Ford Main Dealers only and still has the Ford warranty.

The car was detailed last year by a member of Detailing World.
The car has been washed with the two bucket method and towel dried every wash to preserve the shine. To be honest the car is in need of another detail as the spiderweb effect has started to reapear but is still excellent.

The car is parked in our secure underground car park when not in use and is pulled out for my partner to visit family and friends. She walks to work incase your wondering.

The car has the added benifit of Full leather and Privicy pack, Air-con, Twin air bags, ABS, 16" Alloy Wheels, OE Sports Suspention. Etc.....

It is highly recomended that you view the car, it IS the nicest one i have seen since i've been looking round for a rough price for the car. I am sure you will agree.

Im looking for offers in the region of £8750

Last edited by DYL 4N; 08 November 2009 at 09:39 PM.
Old 15 November 2009, 07:22 PM
my06 ppp silver
Scooby Regular

to anyone that may be intrested, my brother has one of these (same year/model) and they are great cars to drive and also very reliable and economical. low end torque makes accelaration quite impressive considering the engine size. top speed is not going to break any records but tbh it does not matter in the real world. my brother often goes to the lake district in his and gets v.good fuel efficiency at normal-(ish) motorway speeds. a good addition to any scooby owners looking for a runaround for through the week. good luck with the sale, lee
Old 15 November 2009, 08:26 PM
nick172sport
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by my06 ppp silver
to anyone that may be intrested, my brother has one of these (same year/model) and they are great cars to drive and also very reliable and economical. low end torque makes accelaration quite impressive considering the engine size. top speed is not going to break any records but tbh it does not matter in the real world. my brother often goes to the lake district in his and gets v.good fuel efficiency at normal-(ish) motorway speeds. a good addition to any scooby owners looking for a runaround for through the week. good luck with the sale, lee
very nice motor mate im after a st 500
Old 21 November 2009, 08:30 PM
phil739
Scooby Regular

nice car
my partner also has one of these and they are pocket rockets ... i love driving it around town

good luck with the sale i would say your about spot on with the asking price