Notices
Private For Sale - Cars Only ScoobyNet Plus members and For Sale forum subscribers can post new threads in this forum. Click here for details.

Version 3 STI - Low Miles - Great Price

Search this Thread

Old 18 December 2009, 10:59 AM
timmy2take
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Version 3 STI - Low Miles - Great Price

The car has had a lot of work done since being in the country and basically wants for nothing, for example in the last 6 months the following work has been done: Cambelt change, water pump, new discs and pads and 4 brand new tyres and Oil & Coolant service etc. Basically nothing needs doing. You could spend £250 less on another model, but you wont find one that has all this work done and absoloutely nothing that needs doing.

The car is basically in standard form, except for an aftermarket Apexi exhaust and lovely white alloys and also a CAT1 Alarm. So nothing that will cause it to be too over-tuned, just sensible things here including a boost and volt gauge to keep an eye on things.

The car has only been in the country for a year, so there isn't a spot of rust on the car, nor is there 1 dent! It truly is the nicest condition car I've owned.

6 Months Tax & MOT - HPI Clear

For those of you that don't know about the STI model: They come with 280BHP as standard, have uprated Pistons, stronger clutches, fold in mirrors, 4 Pot Brakes on the front, Short Shift, nicer interior, STI rear lights + a whole host of other things as well I'm sure.

I believe the car is priced to sell, there are may be one or two other STIs that are £250 cheaper, but one with 56,000 miles and all this work done and with as clean as body work as this? I highly doubbt it. I'm only selling due to having a loft conversion.

I'm in no rush to sell this, if I don't it just means I've got to have a tight XMAS to pay for my loft conversion, and I have a lot of time off work, so its either enjoy myself over xmas with my time off and spend spend spend or have a tight one and keep the Impreza, so no silly offers thanks.

£3495
Old 18 December 2009, 01:24 PM
Ricerocket0_1
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice and worth that all day long, sadly in the current market you will need to be very lucky!

However I wish you better luck then me, 3 months advertised and not one single viewing!
A** holes texting me with offers not much more then yours for my '98' Type-R, now in storage.

Having said that, has any one achieved a sale recently and I don't mean desperation give away prices?

Do your self a favour, if advertising don't use a mobile number. Most people don't have the bottle to face you and barter any more.
Just insulting offers by text

Best of British to you
Old 18 December 2009, 01:33 PM
timmy2take
Scooby Regular

I learnt that from my last car sale not to include the number as the amount of texts I got drove me mad. If your serious about a car you'd ring up and try and beat someone else to it in my eyes. Had a couple of phone calls from some local people and as I'm working away for a week about an hours drive away they'd rather let someone else potentially buy it than drive an hour to view the right car. Needless to say when those people I deem timewasters like that come to test the car, I'll be doing the driving.

As I've said I'm in no rush to sell, as I can afford to keep it, just means I've got to have a tight Xmas with the 2 weeks I've got off.

Cheers
Old 18 December 2009, 02:29 PM
Ricerocket0_1
Scooby Regular

From my experience, genuine purchasers will phone and make arrangements to view.
Any one on this sight wanting more pictures are also time wasters, I had my fair share and nothing come of it!
Old 20 December 2009, 11:10 AM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Hey, I hope that snub wasn't at me! I know your an hour away from me at the moment, but I have been pretty busy this weekend, as well the roads not being great! Plus I would rather wait until your back in Ashford.
Old 27 December 2009, 11:42 AM
timmy2take
Scooby Regular

Still not had 1 viewing yet
Old 27 December 2009, 03:16 PM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

Are you about tomorrow?
Old 27 December 2009, 09:42 PM
timmy2take
Scooby Regular

Yes mate, you've got my number in PM
Old 30 December 2009, 10:37 PM
timmy2take
Scooby Regular

Sold to the 1st person that viewed it, gutted to have got rid as it needed nothing doing to it.
Old 31 December 2009, 11:45 AM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

welldone mate, I was hoping to be in a position to buy before the new and it hasn't happened. glad you sold it, looks like a stunner.
Old 31 December 2009, 11:50 AM
evobad
Scooby Regular

whats next
Old 31 December 2009, 05:23 PM
timmy2take
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by evobad
whats next
Concentrating on modding my 1.4 Astra Estate, she's a beaut.

Seriously though, I'll just be paying off my loft conversion and see if anything jumps out at me, if it doesn't I'll just sit tight and hopefully save for a type r but it's unlikely.